50/50/100/100/100/100, need pct advice

ssjg0ten5

Awards
Hey guys
As you saw in the title i am running a H-Drol cycle of 50/50/100/100/100/100 (currently in week 4)

I have 20mg novla tabs, i was wondering what a good test booster is in the UK,
i was going to buy LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT..but it was too much hassle to get it from America,the shipping was more expensive than the product itself.

The reason i'm asking is because i've gotten so much contradicting advice i just want to clear it up once and for all.

Anyway..

1. What novla PCT should i run for the 50/50/100/100/100/100 (i only have the 20mg tab)?
2. Would taking 1 20mg tab every 2 days be the same as 1 10mg every day?
3. What would be a good test booster to run alongside the pct to help keep the gains?
4. and how much of that test booster should i take?

Thanks

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
DAA is the only test booster backed by human studies. My blood work also showed it helped boost test levels. Get some DAA. Take 3g a day. If you get DAA in powder form in a tub....you almost always get more bang for your buck.

Regarding your tabs....****ing cut them! Not hard.....20mg tab just became a 10mg tab. Problem solved.

I've only ran one cycle so someone with more experience might be able to chime in and offer a better Nolva dosing.....but I'm sure 40/30/20/20/10/10 would do just fine.
(Many might say the 40 first week will be over doing it but you can always do 30)

So hows the cycle treating you bro? Positives.....negatives.....?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
6 weeks of nolva seems a little intense for an hdrol cycle but hey better safe than sry I guess

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
6 weeks of nolva seems a little intense for an hdrol cycle but hey better safe than sry I guess
I guess it depends on what your blood work is showing.

I know I got shut down pretty damn bad from a VERY short SD run. Apparently my HPTA is tanked like no ones business. For about 2 weeks of SD I did about 3-4 weeks of Nolva getting blood work done every 2 weeks for status.

In my opinion, and only when it comes to me...don't take this as advice for everyone to follow...... but I would much rather take Nolvadex longer then shorter. As long as your liver and body can handle it, then its worth not risking gyno.