Real Gear Rookie: Looking for Insight...

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, im just looking for some insight and experience here from you members. I've been here for a few years and ran some PH's in the past but looking to step up the gear. Had ankle surgically repaired bout 4-5 weeks ago and Considering starting a cycle in about 8-10 weeks when im back to full strength. I'm an athlete at a professional level and looking to keep climbing the ladder in the business per say...

Stats:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 187lbs.
BF: 8%

3 rep max:
Squat: 405
Bench: 275
Clean & Press: 195

Got older friends and former/current teammates on gear for years and gettin all kinds of opinions and recommendations. Some saying straight test enanthate 500mg/week for 10 weeks, others saying test prop 100mg/EoD for 10-12 weeks, and others saying just to run Anavar for 8-10 straight maybe stacked with another oral. Those are the three options I've been lookin into for a while and just torn on what to go with honestly.

I've run PH's as I mentioned and have researched over last 6 months into stepping up to the show here. Obviously have SERMs and AI's in hand already and stashed for this. Have a source for the goods but just looking to get some feedback from AM members since you guys have always treated me well here.

Goals are to pack on as much quality muscle as possible and gain as much power and strength as I can. Now I know that's generic and vague, but I am a speed guy with power so I will be maintaining my off season speed training throughout the cycle while trying to build as much added power and strength as I can before I head back to spring training.

No history of gyno, not baldness, minor prostate in fathers side, I've had one prostate infection but that was direct correlation to Bunk PH use thru a bad source. Doc says prostate is fine and normal now with no problematic signs...(Those tests sucks btw haha)

Hoping to get some insight and recommendations for a first timer here and what you guys would do with my stats and which gear you'd use. Hoping not to get flamed being that I'm inexperienced in this department. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I just woke up. Can't sleep. :/ very thorough question. I will try to answer it sometime in the morning (I have a long answer and don't want to use my phone to type).
Thank you sir. Appreciate it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey fellas, im just looking for some insight and experience here from you members. I've been here for a few years and ran some PH's in the past but looking to step up the gear. Had ankle surgically repaired bout 4-5 weeks ago and Considering starting a cycle in about 8-10 weeks when im back to full strength. I'm an athlete at a professional level and looking to keep climbing the ladder in the business per say...

Stats:

3 rep max:

Got older friends and former/current teammates on gear for years and gettin all kinds of opinions and recommendations. Some saying straight test enanthate 500mg/week for 10 weeks, others saying test prop 100mg/EoD for 10-12 weeks, and others saying just to run Anavar for 8-10 straight maybe stacked with another oral. Those are the three options I've been lookin into for a while and just torn on what to go with honestly.

I've run PH's as I mentioned and have researched over last 6 months into stepping up to the show here. Obviously have SERMs and AI's in hand already and stashed for this. Have a source for the goods but just looking to get some feedback from AM members since you guys have always treated me well here.

Goals are to pack on as much quality muscle as possible and gain as much power and strength as I can. Now I know that's generic and vague, but I am a speed guy with power so I will be maintaining my off season speed training throughout the cycle while trying to build as much added power and strength as I can before I head back to spring training.

No history of gyno, not baldness, minor prostate in fathers side, I've had one prostate infection but that was direct correlation to Bunk PH use thru a bad source. Doc says prostate is fine and normal now with no problematic signs...(Those tests sucks btw haha)

Hoping to get some insight and recommendations for a first timer here and what you guys would do with my stats and which gear you'd use. Hoping not to get flamed being that I'm inexperienced in this department. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.
They aren't testing for ostraine yet so give that a shot.good for joints very minimal suppression and liver friendly. Shown to be Anabolic at doses as low as 3mg and great for lean gains aswell as vo2 Max(endurance) think of it as an undetected winstrol (effects on growth and endurance) with almost no side effects. Low doses like 12 to 15 give good gains with minimal suppression for 8 weeks. Higher doses may need a SERM pct25 and higher but really no point in going higher cause of the sides

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
They aren't testing for ostraine yet so give that a shot.good for joints very minimal suppression and liver friendly. Shown to be Anabolic at doses as low as 3mg and great for lean gains aswell as vo2 Max(endurance) think of it as an undetected winstrol (effects on growth and endurance) with almost no side effects. Low doses like 12 to 15 give good gains with minimal suppression for 8 weeks. Higher doses may need a SERM pct25 and higher but really no point in going higher cause of the sides
Thanks for getting back to me. Haven't looked much into Ostraine but I'll have to start the research process over again lol. Going to look into this for sure, reason I've leaned more towards pinning is safety of my liver u know. Be thru 3 PH runs and just worry bout the lover damage if I go that route again.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting back to me. Haven't looked much into Ostraine but I'll have to start the research process over again lol. Going to look into this for sure, reason I've leaned more towards pinning is safety of my liver u know. Be thru 3 PH runs and just worry bout the lover damage if I go that route again.
The andro series ,although a little expensive is also liver friendly and a little stronger than ostraine.Then there are nonmethyl PH's like Stano,trenazone*,1ad*,4ad*,un methylated winstrol clones aswell*,LMG is alot liver safe,11-oxo is mild and non toxic and more more more.You have options,I would suggest avoiding the winstrol clones due to dry joints haha.

*=may be banned very very very soon if not already
Who told you pinning would be safer?For your liver yes but DBOL(inject) plus TEST(inject) can be much harsher on the "other sides"But lets just talk about testosterone first.

So I assume you have a source.If you don't DO NOT ASK VIA PM OR POST AS THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES!Confirming sources is the same.I'm also tired of getting those messages haha.

If you do here's a cycle if you insist on pinning.

24 syringes.......20g to draw 23g to shoot (assuming glute injections ) and a bunch of needles,whipes and gloves.You can get a bad infection if you use DIRTY EQUIPTMENT!
Now you have your needles and supplys,lets assume you know how to inject.This is a sample cycle!

10 weeks
Test CYP 500mg per week(2 injections per week)
.5mg Arimidex Every day(oral anti estrogen to fight side effects but can also lead to dry joints) ran through cycle and 10 days after

Cost?My source has it at 110$ due to sale on now.

This is not including support supplements and PCT.
PCT should beSERM based. nolva,clomid or torem.An over the counter pct will never do for this cycle.

Any more questions please ask and I'll try and help.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
The andro series ,although a little expensive is also liver friendly and a little stronger than ostraine.Then there are nonmethyl PH's like Stano,trenazone*,1ad*,4ad*,un methylated winstrol clones aswell*,LMG is alot liver safe,11-oxo is mild and non toxic and more more more.You have options,I would suggest avoiding the winstrol clones due to dry joints haha.

Who told you pinning would be safer?For your liver yes but DBOL(inject) plus TEST(inject) can be much harsher on the "other sides"But lets just talk about testosterone first.

So I assume you have a source.If you don't DO NOT ASK VIA PM OR POST AS THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES!Confirming sources is the same.I'm also tired of getting those messages haha.

If you do here's a cycle if you insist on pinning.

24 syringes.......20g to draw 23g to shoot (assuming glute injections ) and a bunch of needles,whipes and gloves.You can get a bad infection if you use DIRTY EQUIPTMENT!
Now you have your needles and supplys,lets assume you know how to inject.This is a sample cycle!

10 weeks
Test CYP 500mg per week(2 injections per week)
.5mg Arimidex Every day(oral anti estrogen to fight side effects but can also lead to dry joints) ran through cycle and 10 days after

Cost?My source has it at 110$ due to sale on now.

This is not including support supplements and PCT.
PCT should beSERM based. nolva,clomid or torem.An over the counter pct will never do for this cycle.

Any more questions please ask and I'll try and help.
Thanks. Yes I have a source. And yea got SERMs for PCT o course. I understand the sides can be harsher. Appreciate u hooking this up and getting back to me. Lookin into the info u just have me and got access to all the needles and gloves and such.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Yes I have a source. And yea got SERMs for PCT o course. I understand the sides can be harsher. Appreciate u hooking this up and getting back to me. Lookin into the info u just have me and got access to all the needles and gloves and such.
Dude on another fourm was un prepaired and had these huge sagging gyno boobies like I have never seen before. He got his hands on Dbol,Test,Deca,and was running a M1T cycle at the same time.Looking back,some females would kill to have those knockers.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Dude on another fourm was un prepaired and had these huge sagging gyno boobies like I have never seen before. He got his hands on Dbol,Test,Deca,and was running a M1T cycle at the same time.Looking back,some females would kill to have those knockers.
Haha yea I hear you. Guy at my gym sounds similar, guy went from tiny to pretty big dude and then one day took his shirt off and was rocking a nice saggy rack and pointed nipples like it were 5 degrees out...terrible man

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards

Stats:

3 rep max:

First run at gear keep it simple test E or C btw 500-600/week depending on dosages per cc. Its simple because only 2 pins a week compared to prop eod. I would stay away from a var only cycle , throw it in with test if you want to run it. Dbol is my fav to throw in the beginning of a cycle if your looking for the inc strength. Run adex through out

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
First run at gear keep it simple test E or C btw 500-600/week depending on dosages per cc. Its simple because only 2 pins a week compared to prop eod. I would stay away from a var only cycle , throw it in with test if you want to run it. Dbol is my fav to throw in the beginning of a cycle if your looking for the inc strength. Run adex through out
Leaning towards this. Thanks for the feedback.

- Test E at 500/week with two injects (Monday morning/Thursday night)

- Arimidex .5 EoD throughout

Which SERM(s) are best PCT for this set up? I've only had experience with Nolva with PH's so I don't know whats best for this type of cycle?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leaning towards this. Thanks for the feedback.

- Test E at 500/week with two injects (Monday morning/Thursday night)

- Arimidex .5 EoD throughout

Which SERM(s) are best PCT for this set up? I've only had experience with Nolva with PH's so I don't know whats best for this type of cycle?
If you like nolva then nolva is good! Clomid or totem will make your boys come back sooner but same results

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
If you like nolva then nolva is good! Clomid or totem will make your boys come back sooner but same results
Ok not that I like Nolva and not the others, just haven't used the others. Might give clomid a run. Buddy loves it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok not that I like Nolva and not the others, just haven't used the others. Might give clomid a run. Buddy loves it.
Ima do torem this cycle. Ill let ya know how it goes

TFlifting

Awards
I would do test e or cyp for 12 weeks, those extra two weeks are beneficial and i notice a fair amount of gains going from 10 weeks to 12 weeks, as for doses I would listen to Pyrobatt, and if you want throw in an oral but I wouldn't add in another compound since this is your first cycle

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I would do test e or cyp for 12 weeks, those extra two weeks are beneficial and i notice a fair amount of gains going from 10 weeks to 12 weeks, as for doses I would listen to Pyrobatt, and if you want throw in an oral but I wouldn't add in another compound since this is your first cycle
Yea I'm wanting to go to 12 weeks, your second or third guy whose told me to extend it cause last two weeks can make a significant difference. Deff gonna stick to the solo compound cause it is my first cycle like u said. Appreciate the response and the help man.

The Storm16

Awards

I would stick w Nolva if it works.

Clomid also works but it is not as widely prescribed in the clinical setting because it can have some severe side effects. The most notable side effects are serious mood swings....It could literally make you cry harder than a teenage girl watching titanic. It doesn't happen to everyone but if it does happen, it's no fun.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I would stick w Nolva if it works.

Clomid also works but it is not as widely prescribed in the clinical setting because it can have some severe side effects. The most notable side effects are serious mood swings....It could literally make you cry harder than a teenage girl watching titanic. It doesn't happen to everyone but if it does happen, it's no fun.
Well that's good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Nolva has always done the job so probably will stick to that. Don't need any mood swings, the girly wouldn't appreciate that lol

The Storm16

Awards
Well that's good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Nolva has always done the job so probably will stick to that. Don't need any mood swings, the girly wouldn't appreciate that lol
Yea god forbid one of those animal rescue shelter ads comes on when you're watching tv together haha