Quick help with PCT (urgent)

  1. New Member
    jiggles123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

    Quick help with PCT (urgent)


    Hey guys I just got done with a 12 week test e/ tbol cycle. I'm current in PCT started Sunday so today is my 6th day. Heres what my planned pct is.
    1-4 clomid 100mg, 75, 50, 50
    1-4 nolva 40,40,40,40
    I pin hcg every other day also until I run out. Does this seem accurate?

    I'm questioning myself because an experienced juicer told me to take:
    30 days clomid 100mg
    45 days nolva 40mg

    But the taper down method makes more sense to me. Can anyone chime in please?

  2. Advanced Member
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    9206
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    37.18%

    def taper down the clomid and I think you can just run nolva at 20 all the way through. also grab some daa and possibly erase to prevent any rebound estro
  3. Advanced Member
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    9206
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    37.18%

    and how was that cycle? I was going to run the same thing in a few weeks
    •   
       

  4. Stupes
    Guest
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggles123 View Post
    Hey guys I just got done with a 12 week test e/ tbol cycle. I'm current in PCT started Sunday so today is my 6th day. Heres what my planned pct is.
    1-4 clomid 100mg, 75, 50, 50
    1-4 nolva 40,40,40,40
    I pin hcg every other day also until I run out. Does this seem accurate?

    I'm questioning myself because an experienced juicer told me to take:
    30 days clomid 100mg
    45 days nolva 40mg

    But the taper down method makes more sense to me. Can anyone chime in please?
    DO NOT pin hcg during PCT. That will suppress natural production. HCG helps keeps your balls active while on cycle, so they can kick in quickly when PCT starts. Drop the hcg immediately.

    Agreed on the Nolva - 20mg along with Clomid is all you need. And an AI (Erase or aromasin) is essential to control estro rebound while coming off the SERMs - IMO. Add that in and run it past the Clomid/Nolva.

    Stupes
  5. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.23%

    Definitely do a bit more research on the HCG. That's meant to be used on-cycle, not in PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  6. Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    No need to taper clomid, its half life does it for you
  7. New Member
    jiggles123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    and how was that cycle? I was going to run the same thing in a few weeks
    it was great. you'll love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    No need to taper clomid, its half life does it for you
    can you explain this a lil more for me?


    also does anyone else have anything to say? I'm getting differing opinions from everyone. I stopped hcg btw
  8. Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    can you explain this a lil more for me?
    Clomid has a long half life meaning its slowly excreted from the body, its half life is 5-7 days .. so it takes ~14 days to leave the system basically tapering itself off

    Same applys to Nolva. Torem on the other hand has a half life of 5 days js
  9. New Member
    southparkbbb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    93.86%

    would personally do 100/50/50/50 for clomid
    and if u are gonna run the nolva jus do 20/20/20/20
    adding in some erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    and daa: 3g ed could also help a ton

    im not rlly sure on this but i heard hcg was supressive; u sure its best running it in pct?
  10. New Member
    jiggles123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by southparkbbb View Post
    would personally do 100/50/50/50 for clomid
    and if u are gonna run the nolva jus do 20/20/20/20
    adding in some erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    and daa: 3g ed could also help a ton

    im not rlly sure on this but i heard hcg was supressive; u sure its best running it in pct?
    Im already a full week into pct and kinda low on funds so I cant buy erase. Does anybody know the dosages of aromasin I should take in pct??
  11. New Member
    jiggles123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggles123 View Post
    Im already a full week into pct and kinda low on funds so I cant buy erase. Does anybody know the dosages of aromasin I should take in pct??
    Bump, can anyone tell me the proper dosages of aromasin for pct?
    Btw this is what the rest of my pct will look like. Anybody got any suggestions?

    2-4 clomid 75,50,50
    2-5 nolva: 20,20,20,20
    2-5 aromasin: ??
  12. New Member
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    4073
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    48.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    No need to taper clomid, its half life does it for you
    I love when I am quoted.
  13. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    1214964
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus

    I love when I am quoted.
    Just quoted you bro.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  14. New Member
    jiggles123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Just quoted you bro.
    aromasin dosages anyone???
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DR. D help with pct please!
    By gable in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 08:08 PM
  2. Some help with pct..
    By Kristopher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 03:00 PM
  3. Need help with PCT for 4week e...MAX LMG cycle
    By ef nine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 02:17 PM
  4. Decided on my next cycle but need help with PCT
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 01:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in