PES Erase, testosterone and psychosis

M

Mattinde520

Awards
So when I was 16 I took 4 cycles of PH's, two methl 1d's back to back, 1 cycle like 3 months later, and then Mesodiol when I was 21. No cycle did use a PCT. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia right after I turned 21 because I knew something wasn't right and saw a psychologist. So I took a bunch antipsychotics & anti anxiety which helped but not very much. Recently I bought some Erase and for some reason I felt 1000% better, almost "normal". I used for 8 weeks and at the start of Erase I quit all my meds cold turkey. So I went to my physician and told him about my situation and thought maybe I had low T (god I hate that slogan) and we ordered a blood test. Before the blood work I stopped using Erase about 4-5 day prior. Got my results back today, my general stuff was fine & to my surprise my total testosterone was 854. Why did the Erase make me feel so much better & do you think my test was in decent range because of the 8 weeks on Erase? Even if I quit taking it 5 days prior or would my test level still be elavated.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I supposed it is possible that the erase may have kick started you HPTA if it was suppressed before supplementation. Do you still feel better now since you stopped erase?

M

Mattinde520

Awards
I actually am still taking it, 4 caps a day and this is my 9th week, my hair is literally starting to fall out; and no when I don't take I feel very psychotic with lots of anxiety

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Total test doesn't mean a whole lot, what really matters is your estradiol, free test, and your LH

M

Mattinde520

Awards
I'm not sure the costs of those tests but thanks for the info lacrosse

M

Mattinde520

Awards
What was his point black? Make an appointment with an endo?

Conte

Conte

Awards
Why did the Erase make me feel so much better & do you think my test was in decent range because of the 8 weeks on Erase?
I think it makes you feel better because it decreases your cortisol levels “the stress hormone”.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I dont think anyone other than a doctor can comment on this.

Tell him what Erase does, tell him how you feel, he can then prescribe accordingly.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I dont think anyone other than a doctor can comment on this.

Tell him what Erase does, tell him how you feel, he can then prescribe accordingly.

M

Mattinde520

Awards
I think it makes you feel better because it decreases your cortisol levels “the stress hormone”.
I think your right, I live in a home with two psychotic parents and as much as thought it was hormones I'm realizing that I do have a mild form of schizophrenia; so stress is a constant in life. I woke up today and didn't take Erase and feel pretty good. I usually need to take two to get my day started and that stuff gives me the confidence do be productive. I take a little Xanax here and there to calm me down but I'm still gonna check out my LH & other stuff lacrosse was talking about. I don't think it would be healthy to keep taking Erase indefidently. In 4 weeks or so I'll pick up reversitol v2 and see if that works any better. I also take holy basil, relora, bodytec Mht, and a couple other herbs like st johns wort and some vitamins as well. I'm interested in some daa and I think all of that will mellow me out enough to not be so essentric around people in society. Schizophrenia isn't too bad but it does make life a bit of a struggle. A work in progress

T

TestEinstein

Awards
Did you tell your doctor you take St. John's wart? It has hypericin, which is an MAOI and they interact with pretty much everything. It can also boost dopamine, which may not be what you want.

I'm not an endo but I thought cortisol was a result of stress, and not the other way around. In other words, I don't think that taking a cortisol-reducing compound would necessarily have the psychoactive effect of reducing perception of stress any greater than placebo.

M

Mattinde520

Awards
Did you tell your doctor you take St. John's wart? It has hypericin, which is an MAOI and they interact with pretty much everything. It can also boost dopamine, which may not be what you want.

I'm not an endo but I thought cortisol was a result of stress, and not the other way around. In other words, I don't think that taking a cortisol-reducing compound would necessarily have the psychoactive effect of reducing perception of stress any greater than placebo.
Well the anti psychotics reduce dopamine so I get what your saying on that part but lately I haven't hallucinated really at all so; plus I haven't takin any anti psychotics in three months. Idk, taking the erase just boosts my confidence, increases my wit and self initiation, and overall sense of well being. I haven't takin erase in three days now because I need a break as suggested but I'm guessing the 9 week cycle of it lowered my estrogen levels to a healthy range because of all the PHs I previously took. I feel more balanced but also the schizo symptoms aren't nearly what they used to be. When the symptoms first started they weren't bad but I didn't notice what really going on, I was kinda young but they did escalate and took me into the depths of life healthy people will never experience (it's literally hell on earth, I even was convinced I was The second coming of Christ or the Antichrist, it was no joke). Being schizo is nothing but stress so maybe lowering the cortisol is was brings out the best in me and reduces the paranoia in my voice and mannerisms.