m1,4add/1-ad

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm planning on running a bulking cycle with m1,4add and 1-ad. My original plan was to use a 1-test/4ad trans with the m1,4...but I hate transdermals...they're just a hassle.

Would I be better off running 1-ad with the m1,4 or should I run some 1-test ethergels?

Also, would the m1,4 take care of the 1-test sides?

Thanks bros

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't notice your age, why not wait until 21.

Last edited:

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I was thinking 300mg 1-ad (3 caps) ED...how does that sound along side 150-200mg m1,4?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bump ryansm's post i've posted so many times on why not to use ph/aas in your teens i'm just too lazy to post it again

in summation you are much better off waiting

gsteclipse97

Awards
the final decision is up to him no matter what we think so it would be better to help him and give him the right info and answers then to drop it

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I didn't notice your age, why not wait until 21.
sigh...well I'm going to run the cycle, as I have others with proper PCT and I just wanted some input.

EDIT: I mean, I could just get a new username with a fake age, but why lie...

EDIT Part Deux: Also, I have actual legit, important reasons why I need to attain a certain weight...this isn't just for leisurely looking good for some girls.

spongebob

Awards
sigh...well I'm going to run the cycle, as I have others with proper PCT and I just wanted some input.

EDIT: I mean, I could just get a new username with a fake age, but why lie...

EDIT Part Deux: Also, I have actual legit, important reasons why I need to attain a certain weight...this isn't just for leisurely looking good for some girls.
you know i can understand these people saying you are better to wait until your 21.they do not have sport scholarships or teammates that are using aas or ph competing for their spots on the field.i wish life was simple enough a young person could waite until 21.if i had my way there would be no one under 21 in any military war.but we all know at times life is different than our ideals.i know someone using a td 240mg 1-t,240mg 4-add, 120mg m1,4ad,200mg 4oht, first cycle.gained 5lbs this first week.lifts 3x week.4000 calories,200gm protien ed,i know this 200gm is at least 100 gms short so he needs to address this.this person has wghted right at 155 the last 1. 5 yrs.has gotten taller 6'1 now but could not put on mass.genetic i believe for a good reason.any way i can understand where you are coming and wish you luck.

spongebob

Awards
you know i can understand these people saying you are better to wait until your 21.they do not have sport scholarships or teammates that are using aas or ph competing for their spots on the field.i wish life was simple enough a young person could waite until 21.if i had my way there would be no one under 21 in any military war.but we all know at times life is different than our ideals.i know someone using a td 240mg 1-t,240mg 4-add, 120mg m1,4ad,200mg 4oht, first cycle.gained 5lbs this first week.lifts 3x week.4000 calories,200gm protien ed,i know this 200gm is at least 100 gms short so he needs to address this.this person has wghted right at 155 the last 1. 5 yrs.has gotten taller 6'1 now but could not put on mass.genetic i believe for a good reason.any way i can understand where you are coming and wish you luck.
i forgot to add he took milk thistle 2 wks before starting this cycle and still takes it daily,also glute daily.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Id go with the 1ad over the 1test ethergels. You can start with 300mgs of 1ad but you may need to bump it up to about 600mgs