Chicks on anavar, clen and wanting to do win!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Alright guys I need some help on this. My bestfriend has been taking 20mg of Anavar for the past two weeks... Along with 40-80mcgs of clen.
She is begging me to get her some winstrol.... But I don't know if that is to much for a chick to be on at once. Or how I would even dose it for her And how long... Nor do I know how she should pct this.

Any and all help is welcome.

Stupes

She should not add anything to 20mg of anavar. Unless she wants to become a man of course......then just start on 150mg test e.

No idea about female PCT -

Whats up with the women taking AAS for cosmetic reasons? That just makes no sense to me.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Lol agreed - she is clearly going crazy here.
I told her the same thing guys... But she has to much money to know what to do with... And she wants to do winstrol....
So I was thinking maybe 10mg for ever pin...
Shot idk how to dose this for girls!
She has seen some good results for the var and clen. But she wants the be shattered lol

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
She's already taking the max recommended dosage of Var for women. Just tell her that more isn't always better. If her diet is in check she should be doing MORE than fine on Var and Clen. Adding Winny to that is just asking for problems and I think the risk outweighs the benefit at that point.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Pics for further assessment

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
She's already taking the max recommended dosage of Var for women. Just tell her that more isn't always better. If her diet is in check she should be doing MORE than fine on Var and Clen. Adding Winny to that is just asking for problems and I think the risk outweighs the benefit at that point.
I agree 100%
But she has a kid and has some stomach fat she is having a hard time getting off...

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
She could run T3. Is she running any other things like legal supplements?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
She could run T3. Is she running any other things like legal supplements?
No other supplement... I'm taking her to vitamin shoppee tomorrow with daddy's credit card and loading her up with stuff...
What's T3? And any suggestions on what I should get her tomorrow... I'm think vitamins, liver support, EFA's, and a whey iso

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
T3 is a thyroid hormone used for cutting/ nutrient partitioning. Creatine, BCAAs, fishoil, a solid preworkout and whey (these are the staples I would go for).

No other supplement... I'm taking her to vitamin shoppee tomorrow with daddy's credit card and loading her up with stuff...
What's T3? And any suggestions on what I should get her tomorrow... I'm think vitamins, liver support, EFA's, and a whey iso

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
One of those, eh?

And it's a fat burning aid.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
T3 is a thyroid hormone used for cutting/ nutrient partitioning. Creatine, BCAAs, fishoil, a solid preworkout and whey (these are the staples I would go for).
Oh ok. So it's legal?
And yeah I'll be picking All that up... And she takes jacked right now. She says she loves the crack head feeling it gives her.... She is crazy!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
One of those, eh?

And it's a fat burning aid.
Daddy and mommy own one of the largest jewelry chains in the USA... So yeah private jets and trips to Vegas every month is normal for her... Smh

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Daddy and mommy own one of the largest jewelry chains in the USA... So yeah private jets and trips to Vegas every month is normal for her... Smh
Props to her for actually training it off then. I would've expected someone like that to get it surgery, haha

You receive any perks from said connection?!

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
You can buy it on RC sites (kinda grey area). Bulle Nutrition's Savage makes Jacked look like nightquil, if she likes the cracked out feeling that would be where I would point her. The most I have seen a girl take was half a dose and she was buzzing.
Check out Pyrobats thread on T3 for more info on it btw.

Oh ok. So it's legal?
And yeah I'll be picking All that up... And she takes jacked right now. She says she loves the crack head feeling it gives her.... She is crazy!

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I agree wholeheartedly.

Props to her for actually training it off then. I would've expected someone like that to get it surgery, haha

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards

Yeah I think she just loves to lift, which is pretty badass. It surprised me as well considering she has had her boobs done 3 different times....

Yeah I get some pretty nice perks from training her and setting up her sups and diet ;) lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think she just loves to lift, which is pretty badass. It surprised me as well considering she has had her boobs done 3 different times....

Yeah I get some pretty nice perks from training her and setting up her sups and diet ;) lol
Make sure she is smoking the pole for your efforts.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

Pics for further assessment lmfao! Wow she's a hottie

murk01

murk01

Awards
If u don't want her to take any more ****, give her sugar pills tell her its winny. She'll thank u later

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
in for noods of milf. seriously though, shes already in fantastic shape, it would be a shame to see her grow and adams apple or somethin lol. for real though, i think you might jsut need to talk some sense into her and let her know that she is already leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of moms.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
in for noods of milf. seriously though, shes already in fantastic shape, it would be a shame to see her grow and adams apple or somethin lol. for real though, i think you might jsut need to talk some sense into her and let her know that she is already leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of moms.
Yeah, she is just impatient and thinks more will be better.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Also does anyone know how she should pct for just the Anavar?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Buy a bottle of melatonin and move them into a shady looking non labeled bottle...
Hmmm ok that works.... She was really wanting to pin... She says she liked how edge it sounds to do it! I think she just wants me to touch her ass some more.. Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So.... Does she need to take anything after cycle?
Beats me
True but I have yet to hear of a pct for women.
Chick shouldn't be on anabolics anyway. But Gyno is the least of her concerns...problem would be like I said, Hipothalamic pituitary axis related...?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I really would need to spend sometime reading up on female steroid usage. It is normally hard to find solid case studies on it.

Beats me

Chick shouldn't be on anabolics anyway. But Gyno is the least of her concerns...problem would be like I said, Hipothalamic pituitary axis related...?

Stupes

Definately don't give her winny! It's a DHT steroid - does she want to grow a d*ck? Seriously, does she understand the risk of permanent sides for female AAS use?

And it's almost useless to pin winny. Its orally active and no less toxic when pinned.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
dam even all the knowledgable ppl are stumped on this; on a side note, mirrin' ur girlfriends interest in lifting; wish i could get my girl into it as much

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Erm you using her dads credit card to get staple sups for her yet she's already on aas sigh ....

And by looking at the pics she could of made them gains little gains she has and more with natural sups of shes really into training and wants to build muscle she should do it natural first like every guy should..

I mean when she comes off what is he gonna do want primo then test then Deccan before you know it she will turn green and be mrs hulk and will snap you in half when you say she's taking to much jacked.

But my advice to you is to get her of the roids if she's rich very good diet and working out even with personal trainer will get her what she wants and be better in the long run..

She should stop now period as she still looks like a women.

That is all .

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
She needs to calm down!
Lol agreed - she is clearly going crazy here.
The hilarious part is that if you guys were on anabolics, you'd be doing the same damn thing she is lol. Can't hate a chick for having a dude's brain on-cycle. Always interested in seeing how compounds affect you.
Serious talk now...be careful. You manage to mess her up on steroids, and I feel like mommy and daddy might try and take your ass down on it.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
The hilarious part is that if you guys were on anabolics, you'd be doing the same damn thing she is lol. Can't hate a chick for having a dude's brain on-cycle. Always interested in seeing how compounds affect you.
Not really. I'm not a fan of stacking multiple things since I know that more isn't always better.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Not really. I'm not a fan of stacking multiple things since I know that more isn't always better.
Not a fan of stack??? What do you do just a cycle of test cyp and hope to get big and cut....
Different compounds help achieve different goals. So stacking is better.