should i add winny to this cycle?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
current cycle layout:

1-6 hdrol:50/75/75/75/75/75
3-10 test e 500mg/week (reason im starting test e in week 3 is because of a shipping error, so its comming late)
10-15 test e 700mg/week
11-15 winstrol 40mg ed ??? need some feedback if i should add this
4-15 Adex .25mg eod (will bump to .5 if needed)

pct:
17-21 clomid: 100/50/50/50
19-23 erase: 3/3/2/1
17-23 daa 3g ed

should i add the winny to the end of this, or just save it for a future cycle?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
How about you wait till the test comes in? Also why are you using hdrol for a kickstart?

What are your goals for this cycle?
How old are you?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
21, kinda young, but im aware of the possible side effects and willing to accept the risk; goal for the cycle is a re-comp/slight bulk

i know its an off combo; this is my first cycle and was just going to simply run h-drol; then, i decided i wanted to juice it up and add test to it; now, i kinda am debating between running winny the last 4 weeks, or clen to lean out at the end

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Just run the hdrol for this cycle bump the to 100mg on week 3 and maybe to 125 on week 4. That should be a good enough cycle for your first cycle to give you solid gains assuming your diet, and training are taken care of.
Save the test and winny for your next cycle.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Just run an all in one cycle support with it and you should be good.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Just run the hdrol for this cycle bump the to 100mg on week 3 and maybe to 125 on week 4. That should be a good enough cycle for your first cycle to give you solid gains assuming your diet, and training are taken care of.
Save the test and winny for your next cycle.
yeah this here ^^^..... do the hdrol solo to get your feet wet....then maybe a 10 or so week test e cycle with say 6 weeks of winny towards the end and overshooting the test a bit (I like this since you go 2 weeks w/o the test before PCT while it exits your system). this provided you don't use a dbol kickstart or anything, don't want to run an oral 10 plus weeks straight. but at your age I'd stick to PH's if I did anything at all (which I probably would not, I'd wait until mid to late 20's at the earliest to try any of this stuff).

ITW

ITW

Awards
Yeah forget the winny. But I disagree I think he should run the test. Taking the leap straight to injectables is the best idea imo