Just start my new cycle, hcg during or pct??

  1. New Member
    sebaslizar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

    Just start my new cycle, hcg during or pct??


    Hi guys, im in my first week of my third cycle. I'll be using test e, deca and winny for exit. Trying to make solid gains here, not too much of the dirty fat bulking.
    This is how it looks:

    1-10 Test E (Monday 250mg and Friday 250mg)
    1-8 Deca (Wednesday 300mg)
    6-10 Winny (50mg eod)
    1-10 Arimidex (1mg ED)
    1-10 Milk Thistle (silimarine) 400mg ED

    PCT:
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    hcg 5000iu week

    Im not sure if using hcg during cycle to help prevent deca dick.... something like 5000iu 1 week on 1 week off???, or just use it in post cycle
    I had a little gyno last cycle because of no pct. My trainer was an idiot. So ill be using adex 1mg every day before bed
    OPINIONS???

  2. New Member
    sebaslizar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

    My diet consist in 350gr protein, 380gr carbs and 80gr fat..... something like 3700cal
    eating 6 meals without considering my post shake. Eating every 2-3 hours, clean foods always
    Protein: chicken breast, red meat, fish, eggs, protein powder
    Carbs: brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potato, whole wheat bread, vegetables
    Fats: olive oil, peanuts, cashews, avocado

    HOW WOULD U SPLIT MACROS THROUGHT THE DAY???
  3. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sebaslizar View Post
    Hi guys, im in my first week of my third cycle. I'll be using test e, deca and winny for exit. Trying to make solid gains here, not too much of the dirty fat bulking.
    This is how it looks:

    1-10 Test E (Monday 250mg and Friday 250mg)
    1-8 Deca (Wednesday 300mg)
    6-10 Winny (50mg eod)
    1-10 Arimidex (1mg ED)
    1-10 Milk Thistle (silimarine) 400mg ED


    PCT:
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    hcg 5000iu week


    Im not sure if using hcg during cycle to help prevent deca dick.... something like 5000iu 1 week on 1 week off???, or just use it in post cycle
    I had a little gyno last cycle because of no pct. My trainer was an idiot. So ill be using adex 1mg every day before bed
    OPINIONS???

    1-10 Test E (Monday Morning 250mg and Thursday Night 250mg)
    1-8 Deca (Wednesday 300mg)
    6-10 Winny (50mg ED)
    1-10 Arimidex (.5mg EOD)
    1-10 Milk Thistle (silimarine) 400mg ED
    1-10 hCG 250ius EOD

    PCT:
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

    Never run hCG on PCT , never blast it, never use more than 250ius EOD for this kind of cycles.


    Corrected your cycle...dosages and schedules. Honestly I wouldn't overlap Deca and Winny , you would be better set up as:

    Deca 1-6 300mg EW
    Winny 6-12 50mg ED
    Test-e 1-12 500mg Per week.
    Adex only if needed .5mg EOD
    hCG 250ius EOD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sebaslizar View Post
    My diet consist in 350gr protein, 380gr carbs and 80gr fat..... something like 3700cal
    eating 6 meals without considering my post shake. Eating every 2-3 hours, clean foods always
    Protein: chicken breast, red meat, fish, eggs, protein powder
    Carbs: brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potato, whole wheat bread, vegetables
    Fats: olive oil, peanuts, cashews, avocado

    HOW WOULD U SPLIT MACROS THROUGHT THE DAY???

    Also if you are 21 you shou;dn't be running THIS CYCLE AT ALL
    Specially if you don't even know proper Dieting. Just my .02 , but still fixed your cycle anyway...being a young fella I know you will do it anyway...so better save your nuts from disaster anyway.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Always hcg during the cycle. It's suppressive, therefore does not belong in PCT.

    Even though I agree with Celorza's advice, I would change one or two things. I would likely start HCG at the end of week 1 or beginning of week 2, since using it within the first days tends to be unnecessary, and I would use it at 250ius 2X a week as opposed to EOD. Preferably the night before each test injection, since theoretically that's when your test will be at it's lowest point.

    Also, although a lot of people don't do it, I recommend continuing HCG the two weeks after your last test injection and before your pct, increasing the dosage to 3X a week @ 300-350ius. Reason: Further sensitize leydig cells (just in case).

    Definitely lower Adex dosage. .5mg EOD unless gyno flares up.

    Remember that deca is a 19-nor, and there's a chance that adex alone will not be enough to prevent the ever-dreaded deca dick...prolactin factors into that a lot as well. The most commonly used pharmaceutical for that is caber, but there are always alternatives you could search around for if you were so inclined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Also if you are 21 you shou;dn't be running THIS CYCLE AT ALL
    Specially if you don't even know proper Dieting. Just my .02 , but still fixed your cycle anyway...being a young fella I know you will do it anyway...so better save your nuts from disaster anyway.
    The sad part here is that you're saying it's your 3rd cycle. How old were you when you did the first 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  6. New Member
    sebaslizar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

    THANKS FOR THE REPLIES, my first 2 cycles were simple, did them last year (first in january and second in october) both lasted 10 weeks:
    sust and dbol.... and winny-var
    my diet is checked, so do u think i should use adex and caber together????
    ill use hcg during cycle starting at 2nd week
  7. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Always hcg during the cycle. It's suppressive, therefore does not belong in PCT.

    Even though I agree with Celorza's advice, I would change one or two things. I would likely start HCG at the end of week 1 or beginning of week 2, since using it within the first days tends to be unnecessary, and I would use it at 250ius 2X a week as opposed to EOD. Preferably the night before each test injection, since theoretically that's when your test will be at it's lowest point.

    Also, although a lot of people don't do it, I recommend continuing HCG the two weeks after your last test injection and before your pct, increasing the dosage to 3X a week @ 300-350ius. Reason: Further sensitize leydig cells (just in case).

    Definitely lower Adex dosage. .5mg EOD unless gyno flares up.

    Remember that deca is a 19-nor, and there's a chance that adex alone will not be enough to prevent the ever-dreaded deca dick...prolactin factors into that a lot as well. The most commonly used pharmaceutical for that is caber, but there are always alternatives you could search around for if you were so inclined.The sad part here is that you're saying it's your 3rd cycle. How old were you when you did the first 2?
    All I have read is that Blasting higher doses of HCG after test is done will only suppress yah even further so I don't recommend it past cycle is over. Now EOD for me means Mon and Thursday or Tue-Fri anyway so it's the same you said.

    Also I feel sad about his saying it's his 3rd cycle being so young.

    I agree on the Caber forgot this about Deca thanks. And...Adex can be tough on the lipids so like said no more than .5 or if you wanna switch go for extremastane at 12.5mg.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Technically, test is still clearing your system for the 2 weeks after your last injection, meaning that you're still actually on anabolics during that last 2 week period, and you'll still be suppressed. So where's the harm in adding more HCG? Again, I see its benefit of sensitizing leydig cells as being more than justifiable. You are correct that you don't want to suppress in PCT, but those 2 weeks are not yet PCT, you're not on the road to recovery.

    And that is totally not EOD lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Technically, test is still clearing your system for the 2 weeks after your last injection, meaning that you're still actually on anabolics during that last 2 week period, and you'll still be suppressed. So where's the harm in adding more HCG? Again, I see its benefit of sensitizing leydig cells as being more than justifiable. You are correct that you don't want to suppress in PCT, but those 2 weeks are not yet PCT, you're not on the road to recovery.

    And that is totally not EOD lol!
    That is true, but seeing as the Test is exiting your body why Increase hCG those 2 weeks? I don't see a point in saying don't run it those 2 weeks, it seems perfectly reasonable to run it those 2 weeks, but why increase it to 350ius per pin?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%

    I like this article over at Primordial ...

    For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 days starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system.
    Never use it for PCT - your nuts get a workout but your pituitary won't release LH while there are sufficient test levels caused by the HCG.
  11. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I like this article over at Primordial ...



    Never use it for PCT - your nuts get a workout but your pituitary won't release LH while there are sufficient test levels caused by the HCG.
    Yeah pretty much what was said, I just missed it starts after week 2, thanks Honda.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That is true, but seeing as the Test is exiting your body why Increase hCG those 2 weeks? I don't see a point in saying don't run it those 2 weeks, it seems perfectly reasonable to run it those 2 weeks, but why increase it to 350ius per pin?
    Oh, the increase is because I have extra left over and like to use it all. But that's because I'm a junkie lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  13. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Oh, the increase is because I have extra left over and like to use it all. But that's because I'm a junkie lol
    Hahaha that explains a lot . I think everyone should use hCG on their longer cycles...sadly people forget it is suppressive and it mimics LH on Cycle, while on PCT it will be...no bueno.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Yup. I don't have any studies on it, but I've talked to 4-5 different friends who have run cycles with HCG and without...one thing they all agreed upon is that PCT was wayyyyy easier for them when they had been on HCG. I know two of them used clomid for both PCTs, and they claimed a lot of the damning side effects of clomid/recovery were no longer present. Interesting food for thought...that's one of the things that made me decide to include HCG on my cycle. In addition, of course, to my girl never knowing that I'm cycling lol. "I seem bigger? Yeah, I started taking a new creatine/protein powder/BCAA supplement..."
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  15. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Yup. I don't have any studies on it, but I've talked to 4-5 different friends who have run cycles with HCG and without...one thing they all agreed upon is that PCT was wayyyyy easier for them when they had been on HCG. I know two of them used clomid for both PCTs, and they claimed a lot of the damning side effects of clomid/recovery were no longer present. Interesting food for thought...that's one of the things that made me decide to include HCG on my cycle. In addition, of course, to my girl never knowing that I'm cycling lol. "I seem bigger? Yeah, I started taking a new creatine/protein powder/BCAA supplement..."
    Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha whenever people ask me why the hell do I look bigger I just tell them Idk , I have been doing the same and eating out!! (Lies!!! I switch to bulking diet and eat 100% clean hahahahahaha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Yup. I don't have any studies on it, but I've talked to 4-5 different friends who have run cycles with HCG and without...one thing they all agreed upon is that PCT was wayyyyy easier for them when they had been on HCG. I know two of them used clomid for both PCTs, and they claimed a lot of the damning side effects of clomid/recovery were no longer present. Interesting food for thought...that's one of the things that made me decide to include HCG on my cycle. In addition, of course, to my girl never knowing that I'm cycling lol. "I seem bigger? Yeah, I started taking a new creatine/protein powder/BCAA supplement..."
    Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha whenever people ask me why the hell do I look bigger I just tell them Idk , I have been doing the same and eating out!! (Lies!!! I switch to bulking diet and eat 100% clean hahahahahaha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting my new cycle
    By pimp daddy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. Should I use HCG during or after cycle?
    By pmac in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. Starting a new cycle 1 month after pct
    By placebo2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:57 PM
  4. New Here. Gonna start my first cycle
    By Bobby Lee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:01 PM
  5. Starting my new cycle
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in