Woman using steroids to cut - AnabolicMinds.com

Woman using steroids to cut

1. New Member

Woman using steroids to cut

So my gf asked me today if she should use some gear to help her cut down. She's very active , and eats clean - are they're any recommendations or have you guys experienced this with your significant others ?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

If she's just interested in straight up cutting then she could use Clenbutrol.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Not all "gear" is created equal. Exactly what is she wanting to do? Inject test? Or an oral like Epi?

I thought most girls went for Anavar - it helps a cut and it doesn't cause clitoral enlargement or other masculinizing effects - like beard growth, etc.

Osta - may work equally well for women as it does men - it's a good leaning compound.

if she insists on full up steroids (either oral or injectable) - please let us know what happens to her libido on that ****. Hopefully you don't create a sex monster.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol...Get her on the ECA stack , a proper diet, a proper routine and she will be better set off that way. No need for Anabolics at all for cutting...NONE...its pure diet based IMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65
    Not all "gear" is created equal. Exactly what is she wanting to do? Inject test? Or an oral like Epi?

I thought most girls went for Anavar - it helps a cut and it doesn't cause clitoral enlargement or other masculinizing effects - like beard growth, etc.

Osta - may work equally well for women as it does men - it's a good leaning compound.

if she insists on full up steroids (either oral or injectable) - please let us know what happens to her libido on that ****. Hopefully you don't create a sex monster.
    Oral - for sure - I can't see or think she'd want to inject . Ive read clen , and var a lot .. Never thought of osta.. I heard anavar ****s with their voice a lot? Maybe it was just the forum I was on ..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  242 lbs.

My girl ran a cycle of T3 alone to see if she liked it. Went well so 2nd run was T3 and clen.. Loved it more. Now she just finished T3, clen and anavar. She liked that best. Couple small side effects. the first day on clen. She wanted to run around the block a couple times. Oh some back pumps and my favorite side effect - increase sensitivity down there.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Give her masteron.

It'll make her more feminine.

I hope my facetious nature is evident.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Papihustler33
    My girl ran a cycle of T3 alone to see if she liked it. Went well so 2nd run was T3 and clen.. Loved it more. Now she just finished T3, clen and anavar. She liked that best. Couple small side effects. the first day on clen. She wanted to run around the block a couple times. Oh some back pumps and my favorite side effect - increase sensitivity down there.
    Was she using it to cut down? I know a lot about clen , as I'm running it right now- would they take lower dosages ?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

I agree until you get to the professional level then they are required, but that is more the exception proving the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol...Get her on the ECA stack , a proper diet, a proper routine and she will be better set off that way. No need for Anabolics at all for cutting...NONE...its pure diet based IMO.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know ironmaglabs has something "for her" as advertised. I think it's cyanostane for her
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

^I've seen that as well, but I think it might be halo.
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdss View Post
    Was she using it to cut down? I know a lot about clen , as I'm running it right now- would they take lower dosages ?
    Start at 20mcg and just increase it from there for what she can handle.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

First of all, I agree that diet is everything. Second of all, I know you are very educated in excercise science because I've read alot of your posts. Also, I'm not implying the above advice you gave is bad advice.

But my question is why are you on an anabolic forum to constantly tell people not to get into anabolics? I hope that doesn't come off the wrong way, I'm not trying to flame you or start an Internet argument or get a rise out of you. I'm honestly asking why you choose to spend time on an anabolics forum when you discourage the use so much. Why not spend your time on a natty forum?

Again, you can't tell voice inflection through text, and I'm not trying to be a smartass. It's an honest question.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Ruh roh
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    First of all, I agree that diet is everything. Second of all, I know you are very educated in excercise science because I've read alot of your posts. Also, I'm not implying the above advice you gave is bad advice.

But my question is why are you on an anabolic forum to constantly tell people not to get into anabolics? I hope that doesn't come off the wrong way, I'm not trying to flame you or start an Internet argument or get a rise out of you. I'm honestly asking why you choose to spend time on an anabolics forum when you discourage the use so much. Why not spend your time on a natty forum?

Again, you can't tell voice inflection through text, and I'm not trying to be a smartass. It's an honest question.
    Au Contraire Mon Freire. I do recommend anabolics, PCT, proper dosage, cycle support, AIs, hCG and the like...completely! BUT check my posts, I like them playing it safe and thus prolonging their long time health and likelihood of running more cycles.
    Main idea behind it is that they have at least some 5+ years of solid real training and dieting, reason is they know their bodies more and figure out what they really respond to, and further help them make the most out of their cycles. Also it gives them time to grace or get close to natural limits, for this , there are MANY natural anabolics and hormonals, not necessarily straight AAS.
    Also the idea behind the fact I try to get people off gear its because of the retarded mentality that it is a "Expressway to (Insert Goal here)" they think they can just speed through the process and reach a lean or big physique , or both in just 6-12 weeks...not even AAS will do this unless you know Diet+Training+Rest methodology and concepts behind it.
    In short, I do recommend AAS, a lot actually haha, so much they ask me why the hell am I giving advise that much in the Anabolics section, but I believe that is left for a stage later in life that is at least 27+ years old (Or at least 23-25 for PH/DS) and with REAL solid years of experience.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Banned

why would u wait till you are 27 to us "othersteroids", probably injectables or illegals like test ren deca etc but would use designer steroids like superdrol epistane when you are 23? They are both REAL steroids and suppression with sd might be worse than with anavar or winny, probably is
    Au Contraire Mon Freire. I do recommend anabolics, PCT, proper dosage, cycle support, AIs, hCG and the like...completely! BUT check my posts, I like them playing it safe and thus prolonging their long time health and likelihood of running more cycles.
    Main idea behind it is that they have at least some 5+ years of solid real training and dieting, reason is they know their bodies more and figure out what they really respond to, and further help them make the most out of their cycles. Also it gives them time to grace or get close to natural limits, for this , there are MANY natural anabolics and hormonals, not necessarily straight AAS.
    Also the idea behind the fact I try to get people off gear its because of the retarded mentality that it is a "Expressway to (Insert Goal here)" they think they can just speed through the process and reach a lean or big physique , or both in just 6-12 weeks...not even AAS will do this unless you know Diet+Training+Rest methodology and concepts behind it.
    In short, I do recommend AAS, a lot actually haha, so much they ask me why the hell am I giving advise that much in the Anabolics section, but I believe that is left for a stage later in life that is at least 27+ years old (Or at least 23-25 for PH/DS) and with REAL solid years of experience.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Thanks for sharing the insight. I have seen you give some solid cycle advice, so I didnt mean to leave that part out. And I respect the solid, honest answer you just gave.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    why would u wait till you are 27 to us "othersteroids", probably injectables or illegals like test ren deca etc but would use designer steroids like superdrol epistane when you are 23? They are both REAL steroids and suppression with sd might be worse than with anavar or winny, probably is
    For myself I will wait until my 30'a Personally. But I do realize most people here are impatient and will cycle anyway so at least I'll try to help out the young impatient minds.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Celorza does not preach with bro science, he preaches with good ole scientific fact and logic =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is gay.. Back to steroids for chicks!!
  21. Stupes

I don't know why any woman would want to take AAS unless it was going to directly impact a professional career. They just don't need it to look hot, not at all, ever.

Think about it - why do men use AAS while cutting? Answer: to retain muscle mass in a calorie deficient environment.

Is your girl concerned about losing a little muscle mass? IMO she shouldn't be.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes
    I don't know why any woman would want to take AAS unless it was going to directly impact a professional career. They just don't need it to look hot, not at all, ever.

Think about it - why do men use AAS while cutting? Answer: to retain muscle mass in a calorie deficient environment.

Is your girl concerned about losing a little muscle mass? IMO she shouldn't be.
    I see we can agree on certain AAS grounds. The above post contains wisdom IMO, OP should listen to this.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Anavar OR Tbol... it has a lower anabolic ratio than Anavar but it isn't androgenic a tall I believe/ cheaper too

Tbol
    -Wet ?
    +Cheaper
    +Not Androgenic
  24. Stupes

I see we can agree on certain AAS grounds. The above post contains wisdom IMO, OP should listen to this.
    lol - yes. I think your approach to AAS is very wise, especially at your age.
  25. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Anavar OR Tbol... it has a lower anabolic ratio than Anavar but it isn't androgenic a tall I believe/ cheaper too

Tbol
    -Wet ?
    +Cheaper
    +Not Androgenic
    Tbol is not wet but it is certainly not void of androgenic sides either. 10mg tops for a woman. No clue about price though.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    Tbol is not wet but it is certainly not void of androgenic sides either. 10mg tops for a woman. No clue about price though.
    I know, but var already has a low androgenic ratio compared to tbol which is the least androgenic aas
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

For myself I will wait until my 30'a Personally. But I do realize most people here are impatient and will cycle anyway so at least I'll try to help out the young impatient minds.
    Right on bro. I can remember being as young as 22 and wanting to do aas. I am now 31 and have still not ran a single aas. Best decision ever, as I have added a great deal of lean mass naturally over that decade, not to mention "mature" muscle. Now I am ready for aas, and am currently strategizing first cycle.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I don't know what you two are on about. I'm 22 and decided that steroids are way too awesome to not take...for all I know, I could get hit by a bus before age 30 and never get to experience the incredible effects!

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    I don't know what you two are on about. I'm 22 and decided that steroids are way too awesome to not take...for all I know, I could get hit by a bus before age 30 and never get to experience the incredible effects!

Diddo my friend lol...if we can safely and effectively use them at younger age and restore our hormones, then WHY NOT!?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Haha that's awsome! I agree aswell but less on age more so for me till I hit my genetic potential. I'm getting fairly close to y goals and who knows I might exceed Em but once I can't gain no more I'll start inj.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I can tell you from experience that test will make your girl very horny and so with anavar. She was waking up in the middle of the night on test masterbating and her clit go bigger. I love it. The Var has her so horney she is finnaly having clitoral orgasums. She is burning up her vibrator and can't enough porn. She loves watching woman with big tits and she has never been interested in woman. I guess when you get really horny things change. If your woman looses interest in sex, put her on some level of test or var. My girl is 51 years old and has always had a strong sex drive but now it is even higher. I have never been so happy.

And anyone wants to buy my Honda V65 i'll make you a good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What you said is totally what a young person would say lol. When you get older you'll regret it...or maybe not...we'll see. As far as AAS for women goes...I'm sorry but no...just....no lol...horse face, changes in voice, clitoral enlargement(****ing disgusting), what chick wants that unless they are competing at a professional level
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone used Havoc to cut?
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 10:10 PM
  2. what steroid do you use to cut ?
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 12:12 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 11:52 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 01:52 AM
  5. does anybody use 1-test [FINAL]to cut?
    By bicepts101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2003, 02:24 PM