- 08-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Hey, I bought 2 bottles of p-mag with different batch numbers. One is 53136 sep 2012 the other is 53780 dec 2012. I read somewhere that there last batch was the september one? Has anyone had any from after September or even the december batch, I'm wondering if it been messed with because the lids are different and the dec bottles sticker has air creases under it like someone's fcked with it!
- 10-10-2012, 05:08 PM
did you ever find out if it was bunk or not. Im in the same boat. the december bottle doesnt even smell methyl
- 10-10-2012, 06:53 PM
- 6'0" 196 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If you don't post the COMPANY WHO MADE IT how will anyone help you. ffs people use your head.
10-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Sounds like CEL, I have some pmag with the sept date and batch number.
10-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Lmao....Originally Posted by Rhadam
10-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Yes, CEL. I have the December batch as well. Can anyone confirm its fake? I also have a sept batch and the two bottles smell very different, if that means anything.
10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OmarJackson in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2004, 01:52 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:21 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2003, 01:10 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2003, 02:55 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 01-17-2003, 04:28 PM