First cycle needs review!!

Viking23

Awards
I would like to start my first cycle and plan on using turinabol. My goal is to add strength and some lean muscle. Let me know if there is anything I should add.

cycle assist - week 1-8
turinabol - w 2-7 @ 50mg ed
multivitamin ed
fish oil @ 3g ed
glucosamine ed
protein

pct
I have both nolva and clomid but would like some insight on which would be better for this compound. Also curious if I need an AI for this pct?

clomid/nolva - week 8-11
daa @ 3g ed week 9-12
multi
fish oil @ 3g ed
glucosamine
creatine
preworkout

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
y start the serm in week 8 when ur still on tbol. u also might wanna add stats and some more specific goals if u want ppl to help u. als from what i know thats kind of a low dose of tbol

Viking23

Awards
I have been training for 5 years but only 3 years properly. I also played college basketball so it was very hard for me to put on weight with all the running. I still train the same way because I stil play all the time just not organized anymore. I did recently have a knee injury and iam healthy now so I loss a little strength in my legs but not much at all. my goal is to add 5-10 pounds while really focusing on stenting my legs. I will start the serm the day after my last tbol dose

my stats - 6'3''
weight - 200 lbs
body fat- 9.5%
just turned 21

bench- 250 for 2-3
squats - was 315 but now I stick to 275 although I probably could do more.

I think that covers everything.. the more advice the better

Viking23

Awards
I actually have test e on hand but I have no source for hcg. I would really like to run hcg with it to make bouncing back easier after cycle. Am I being to cautious? just want to do this right if im going to do it you know.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I actually have test e on hand but I have no source for hcg. I would really like to run hcg with it to make bouncing back easier after cycle. Am I being to cautious? just want to do this right if im going to do it you know.
HCG is definitely beneficial to run. Depending on who you talk to about cycling you will get different responses. To be on the safe side people run an AI and HCG during cycle. Everyone reactsdifferently so to standardize is not always efficient. I know of people who don't touch either on cycle and do fine. HCG supposedly helps with a smooth transition to PCT and a better recovery but if you've never cycled b4 you don't even know how easy ylur recovery will be. You could be completely fine without HCG.

Lol sorry for a long explanation...I am currently running test e and I am NOT using HCG, however I am running toco-8 by Primordial performance and it is some good sh*T. My balls are nice and full, but I won't be able to tell you if it truly works til I finish cycle and PCT.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
tbol and test e could be a good first cycle, but imo u have alot of natural growing to do still

Viking23

Awards
HCG is definitely beneficial to run. Depending on who you talk to about cycling you will get different responses. To be on the safe side people run an AI and HCG during cycle. Everyone reactsdifferently so to standardize is not always efficient. I know of people who don't touch either on cycle and do fine. HCG supposedly helps with a smooth transition to PCT and a better recovery but if you've never cycled b4 you don't even know how easy ylur recovery will be. You could be completely fine without HCG.

Lol sorry for a long explanation...I am currently running test e and I am NOT using HCG, however I am running toco-8 by Primordial performance and it is some good sh*T. My balls are nice and full, but I won't be able to tell you if it truly works til I finish cycle and PCT.
thanks for the response bro I might pm you later with another question if thats cool

Viking23

Awards
tbol and test e could be a good first cycle, but imo u have alot of natural growing to do still
I agree, but when do I kno when im ready? also I dont plan on running this until march but I want to have everything ready for when I do

technique88

technique88

Awards
It means that with the proper nutirtion and training routine you can probably put on more muscle mass naturally. When you hit a plateau and are not really progressing anymore, consider using steroids. Since you are not playing basketball organized anymore I am sure you are doing significantly less running. You'd be surprised how much your body can gain naturally. I used to wrestle back in highschool (tons of cardio). Off seasons I would bulk, so after my first season I was 140 (10th grade) and entering college I was 205lb. Eat...eat.....and then eat some more.

Then again, you did play college ball so I could safely assume you train very hard and know how to train hard.

technique88

technique88

Awards
But if you are dead set on cycling then for sure shoot me a PM if you need advice