Methylated PH with the LOWEST glycogen retention?
- 07-29-2012, 07:40 PM
- 07-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Look up some charts man if I had my computer I'd link them . You probably looking at epistane or hdrol for best gains and dryness .Limitations are shackles PAIN IS AWESOMENESS ENTERING MY MUSCLES !
I'm not a doctor but I'll take a look
- 07-29-2012, 07:52 PM
- 5'6" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
07-29-2012, 08:08 PM
^^^ thisOriginally Posted by Celorza
07-29-2012, 11:31 PM
methylated, well, that is probably dplex, or "the one"
it is methylated dht with an oxamine (SP?) group attached.
it's inactive until the oxamine is removed after injestion.
TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
Similar Forum Threads
- By doctacarta in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 11:08 AM
- By BigHoov in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:14 AM
- By JBerto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2008, 03:33 AM
- By powerlinelift in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-26-2008, 01:13 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:43 PM