Methylated PH with the LOWEST glycogen retention?
- 07-29-2012, 06:40 PM
- 07-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Look up some charts man if I had my computer I'd link them . You probably looking at epistane or hdrol for best gains and dryness .Limitations are shackles PAIN IS AWESOMENESS ENTERING MY MUSCLES !
I'm not a doctor but I'll take a look
- 07-29-2012, 06:52 PM
- 5'6" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
07-29-2012, 07:08 PM
^^^ thisOriginally Posted by Celorza
07-29-2012, 10:31 PM
methylated, well, that is probably dplex, or "the one"
it is methylated dht with an oxamine (SP?) group attached.
it's inactive until the oxamine is removed after injestion.
Similar Forum Threads
- By doctacarta in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:08 AM
- By BigHoov in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:14 AM
- By JBerto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:33 AM
- By powerlinelift in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-26-2008, 12:13 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:43 PM