test cyp @ 300mg/wk

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
If I were to do this cycle being around 5'8", 170lbs, 11% BF, would I see decent gains without a lot of bloating?

Is this a low enough dose to not worry about using an AI ???

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your E2 may rise into the female range at that dose but aromatization is individualistic. Older fatter guys tend to aromatize more than leaner younger guys.

When I was young I could run a gram a week with no AI. That's not possible for me now in my forties.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your E2 may rise into the female range at that dose but aromatization is individualistic. Older fatter guys tend to aromatize more than leaner younger guys.

When I was young I could run a gram a week with no AI. That's not possible for me now in my forties.
I thought I read that's one of the hypotheseses why Test levels drop as men age. Levels of aromatase rise independent of BF% and activity levels. I'm 36 now and get bloating on 200mgs T weekly for TRT without an AI. IMO 300mgs could be a great cycle but I would add 50-75mgs of Halovar. It really dries me out when ran with Test and I drop BF%.

rockme

rockme

Awards
If I were to do this cycle being around 5'8", 170lbs, 11% BF, would I see decent gains without a lot of bloating?

Bro, I am contemplating the same exact compound/dose for my very first cycle after 14 years of natural training at the age of 31. I think based on your stats you would yield awesome results. Less is more on a first cycle. As far as AI goes, just have one on hand. We have simlar stats too, man. I'm 5'8" 173 lbs, 12 percent BF. Oh yeah, don't let people try to persuade you into doing a heavier dose. 300 mg is way beyond what a man can make naturally.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why not just run Formeron concurrent.
Its a suicidal AI but is also a prohormone to hydroxytestosterone. Great for strength and hardening. Good vascularity from it as well.
My opinion is prevent the problem not treat symptoms once you have the problem.
If you run an AI from the beginning you never will have a problem.

Just use a low dose like 1 pump daily to keep the bloat off.

Or you can up it a bit and get more bang out of the PH properties.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run Formeron concurrent.
Its a suicidal AI but is also a prohormone to hydroxytestosterone. Great for strength and hardening. Good vascularity from it as well.
My opinion is prevent the problem not treat symptoms once you have the problem.
If you run an AI from the beginning you never will have a problem.

Just use a low dose like 1 pump daily to keep the bloat off.

Or you can up it a bit and get more bang out of the PH properties.
This sounds like something I want to do.

Looks like it's available OTC too.

Thanks man.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I am contemplating the same exact compound/dose for my very first cycle after 14 years of natural training at the age of 31. I think based on your stats you would yield awesome results. Less is more on a first cycle. As far as AI goes, just have one on hand. We have simlar stats too, man. I'm 5'8" 173 lbs, 12 percent BF. Oh yeah, don't let people try to persuade you into doing a heavier dose. 300 mg is way beyond what a man can make naturally.
Yeah I'm very curious about what 300mg will do.

I'm not a big guy so I figure that's a good place to start.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 240lbs and a 7 site caliper measured 15% I was growing on 200mgs Test and 75mgs of Halovar. I love that stuff, it's my favorite oral behind Dbol.