Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.7%

Prohormone vs. Injectable

It's been 2 years since I did my one and only cycle with Hdrol. I gained a little from it but strength went through the roof, so much so that I injured my shoulder doing incline dumbbell presses.
    The downfall from Hdrol or any pro hormone is the harm it can cause on your liver. Even though Hdrol is considered tame on the liver, it took about 6 months for my liver values get back in the normal range. I did Nolva as pct, but maybe it was bunk?!
    My question is that I'm really getting back into working out again seriously, and although I'm not running any cycle now, maybe in 3 months I will.
    What are the pro/cons of running an injectable instead this time? Obviously more potent, but having to mess with pinning is a downfall, but are the side effects and long term side effects better or worse with one over the other?
    What's everyone's thoughts on here, ph or aas?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Here's an example

PH=a car from the fast and furious...yes it's fancy and fast

Injectable AAS=NASCAR

Both will be better then your average 1992 Honda civic (Creatine) but they are a little different in terms of gains and time on as well
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.9%

I'm no expert, but injecting is generally considered to be safer and more effective.

Cons are having to deal with controlled substances.

I got into designer steroids (prohormones) mainly because I couldn't source injectables.

I'm working on sourcing them, but the fact that they're controlled substances, plus the issue of potentially be scammed, sent bunk gear etc is nerve-wracking to say the least.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Here's an example

Injectable AAS=NASCAR

Both will be better then your average 1992 Honda civic (Creatine) but they are a little different in terms of gains and time on as well
    We can also look at it this way to :-)

PH = A bike with training wheels.

Injectable = A bike without training wheels.

Both are good choices any way you look at it, it just trying to find a trusted source for AAS is one main reason why people don't inject.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%

pH/DS: legal
    AAS: illegal
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.7%

Is aas better in terms of liver/kidney protection, or worse?
    I'm more concerned with long term safety. I know hgh has concerns with cancer growth if you have any cancer cells, so I'm too scared to touch that stuff.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Leftyz
    Is aas better in terms of liver/kidney protection, or worse?
    I'm more concerned with long term safety. I know hgh has concerns with cancer growth if you have any cancer cells, so I'm too scared to touch that stuff.
    Most aas (injectables, not orals) are better for the liver then phs. No first pass = no liver stress
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Injectables (test E, Test Prop, etc.) will prevent side effects of lethargy, and loss of libido on cycle which can happen with oral DS/PH as stabdalones. Injectables tend to produce more modest and permanent gains, where as DS/PH can vary....

Pro-hormones/Designer Steroids= Pellet Rifle

Injectables/Oils= 50 caliber rifle
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK MORONS, injectables can be less strong or stronger then oral steroids. These gay comparisons of cars and bikes are retarded, methylated masteron(SD) is way more anabolic than testosterone, but testosterone is more androgenic thean SD. They are all just different. If u want to run longer cycles, obviously use injectables because of liver stress from methylation. BUt to say that all injectables are better then all oral steroids is just wrong and stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    Injectables (test E, Test Prop, etc.) will prevent side effects of lethargy, and loss of libido on cycle which can happen with oral DS/PH as stabdalones. Injectables tend to produce more modest and permanent gains, where as DS/PH can vary....

10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ur saying dianabol superdrol anadrol 50 are pellet guns? These are some of the strongest steroids ever created

11. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    OK MORONS, injectables can be less strong or stronger then oral steroids. These gay comparisons of cars and bikes are retarded, methylated masteron(SD) is way more anabolic than testosterone, but testosterone is more androgenic thean SD. They are all just different. If u want to run longer cycles, obviously use injectables because of liver stress from methylation. BUt to say that all injectables are better then all oral steroids is just wrong and stupid
    Wich oral is better then let's say injectable testosteron?
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Superdrol is more anabolic. Methyl testosterone anadrol 50
    Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Wich oral is better then let's say injectable testosteron?
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Superdrol is more anabolic. Methyl testosterone anadrol 50
    I didn't ask wich is more anabolic. There are more aspects then just how anabolic a substance is. Under all aspects not one single oral will reach injectable testosteron.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

how about cheque drops idiot
    I didn't ask wich is more anabolic. There are more aspects then just how anabolic a substance is. Under all aspects not one single oral will reach injectable testosteron.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what exactly does stronger mean then if not anabolic or androgenic??????????????????
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

ur saying dianabol superdrol anadrol 50 are pellet guns? These are some of the strongest steroids ever created
    If you would have read my entire post I was comparing today's legal Ph/DS with injectables. NOT ORAL Steroids which is Turinabol, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc. Of course these are very powerful Steroids.
    And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now, I was giving this guy a little enlightening on the matter of what you are going to get with today's true LEGAL DS/PH a compared to injections..... This is what he asked for advice on
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

we are on the same page dude my bad
    If you would have read my entire post I was comparing today's legal Ph/DS with injectables. NOT ORAL Steroids which is Turinabol, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc. Of course these are very powerful Steroids.
    And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now, I was giving this guy a little enlightening on the matter of what you are going to get with today's true LEGAL DS/PH a compared to injections..... This is what he asked for advice on
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.9%

And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now
    Maybe the original compound called "superdrol" is illegal, but aren't its clones still widely and legally available???

Maybe I'm missing something, but superdrol clones are easy to buy right now.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Quote Originally Posted by R1187

Maybe the original compound called "superdrol" is illegal, but aren't its clones still widely and legally available???

Maybe I'm missing something, but superdrol clones are easy to buy right now.
    Indeed they are still widely available through numerous outlets and sources, yes they are easy to buy, I ordered some off of amazon.com last month. But the FDA did ban all the clones, but they are not considered to be scheduled substances yet. If that makes sense....
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

This is part of what we now call the 'Grey areas' or 'grey markets'
    In other words the clones are barley legal lol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No one addresses the fact that he mentions his liver values. Did you run lives support while on cycle? If not there's your problem
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

Pro hormones are for the weak and uneducated. Man up and get some test and tren. Leave those fancy little boxes on the shelves at ***.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

If you would have read my entire post you would have noticed I was comparing current Legal PH and DS to Injectable gear, I was NOT comparing injectable gear with oral STEROIDS like Tbol, Dbol, Anadrol etc.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Jitbjake88
    Pro hormones are for the weak and uneducated. Man up and get some test and tren. Leave those fancy little boxes on the shelves at ***.
    Your post is retarded their not weak and some are designer steroids as strong as aas for instance superdrol.

Also phs are safer in a sense to not being scanned and knowing what's in the product lots of dogey people seeing aas which have god knows what in them and not tested.

If phs were so weak why are they used so much and people can easily gain a stone of them.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Your post is retarded their not weak and some are designer steroids as strong as aas for instance superdrol.

Also phs are safer in a sense to not being scanned and knowing what's in the product lots of dogey people seeing aas which have god knows what in them and not tested.

If phs were so weak why are they used so much and people can easily gain a stone of them.
    yup.

Also, a lot of products marketed as "prohormones" are in fact active steroids that require no conversion after ingestion.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.7%

Yes, I'd did run CEL Cycle Assist and PCT, I did all the precautionary things while taking Hdrol.
    Maybe this is the route I'll go again since it would be easier, either Hdrol again or another PH that might be the next step up. I want to gain size, but not wet gains.
    I guess my biggest complaint of doing this was when I got the Nolva from some site, to this day 2 years later, I get these phone calls soliciting Viagara and **** from India. I work for a living off my phone, if ordering this stuff online and they sell my info, I'm hesitant to do so again.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life

Because you people in the us don't have the access to unlimited pharma grade gear. Plus don't know your laws but u people are very paranoid about getting busted. So what else can you do but phs??
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

WTF, I see no mention of a good liver support here. CEL Cycle Assist is not sufficient enough for liver support. UDCA, TUDCA = BEST, Liv.52, Liver Juice, you need something solely working on your liver if a cycle hits you that hard. I don't have any liver problems from running SD solo, no supports and still my upcoming cycle includes UDCA. Being precautious for myself, but if you know that a PH is hard on the liver for you, get yourself something designed for your liver.

Other guys, quit measuring your dick size and talk about his problem, his liver. WTF read the dam post
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.84%

i dont understand why TUDCA/UDCA isnt used much more nowadays. i never would run a methyl without it.
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I read a study where it needs to be ran tudca/udca at at least a 1 gram to 2 a day?
    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i dont understand why TUDCA/UDCA isnt used much more nowadays. i never would run a methyl without it.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Here's an example

Injectable AAS=NASCAR

AAS = major league
    Ph= minor league

Lots of dudes on here get great results off of ph's. Less of a risk with a really good reward. AAS comes along w a bigger risk in acquiring and possessing but the results are better. Personally, if I am going to mess w the homeostasis of my body, I'd rather be all in w AAS. It's just a personal decision.

On this site at least, ph's seem to be much more popular.
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what do u mean by prohormones? like the real meaning like hdrol? Or like all legal designer steroids like epistane and superdrol? Because the latter are just as strong or stronger than injectables
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    AAS = major league
    Ph= minor league

Lots of dudes on here get great results off of ph's. Less of a risk with a really good reward. AAS comes along w a bigger risk in acquiring and possessing but the results are better. Personally, if I am going to mess w the homeostasis of my body, I'd rather be all in w AAS. It's just a personal decision.

On this site at least, ph's seem to be much more popular.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

Because you people in the us don't have the access to unlimited pharma grade gear. Plus don't know your laws but u people are very paranoid about getting busted. So what else can you do but phs??
    All I use is pharm grade test. Watson, and paddock.. And yes if you don't mind shooting your liver values threw the roof by all means do a ph. I've been blast cruising for 4yrs. And the only orals ill touch are var and halo.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

[QUOTE=Johnnyboy004;3522048]AAS = major league
    Ph=pee wee.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.61%

I did havoc with nolva pct last year, boodwork just a few days after last 10mg nolva. Liver values where perfect... I even had a few drinks during the end of pct. Nolva is a drug they put people on for years, less toxic than ibuprofen.
    Btw. High doses of painkillers will show up on liver values...

A friend had on cycle bloodwork on test cyp, deca, sust. And anadrol as kickstart.. His bp was in high normal range, blood values where not too good. Liver however was fine, even after 2 weeks of abombs...50-100mg a day! So some people migjt have better livers;-)
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

I'm not from the us I'm from the uk and I do have access I just choose not to.

When I get get a ph legally and it will work and I know what pct to run for it why do I need to risk aas.

I'm sure lots will agree that epistane is safer and a better compound than winstrol.

Also hdrol is amazing need I say more.

I think designer pro hormones are brilliant if they wasent they wouldn't be so popular is real injectable test king yes of course it is does it make phs crap and people idiots for taking them no it doesn't.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life
    I'm not from the us I'm from the uk and I do have access I just choose not to.

When I get get a ph legally and it will work and I know what pct to run for it why do I need to risk aas.

I'm sure lots will agree that epistane is safer and a better compound than winstrol.

Also hdrol is amazing need I say more.

I think designer pro hormones are brilliant if they wasent they wouldn't be so popular is real injectable test king yes of course it is does it make phs crap and people idiots for taking them no it doesn't.
    Of course are people NOT stupid when they take phs. I say that with the us because phs are more popular there then here in Europe. There are many ways two reach the goal....
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

A point to consider is maybe that you have to rely on some supp company. There were not just one case were the **** was mixed in you don't even know. Pharmacy industry got very tight controls, they sell 100%.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jitbjake88 View Post
    red.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If you would have read my entire post you would have noticed I was comparing current Legal PH and DS to Injectable gear, I was NOT comparing injectable gear with oral STEROIDS like Tbol, Dbol, Anadrol etc.
    you have no idea what you are talking about.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retaining Gains; Prohormones vs. Injectables?
    By daveydoodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. gels vs injection
    By escher007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 08:17 AM
  3. methyl1-t vs injectable
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 06:13 PM