What do you guys think? Alpha bulk/mass stack or Trenavar/Alpha bulk stack??

1. What do you guys think? Alpha bulk/mass stack or Trenavar/Alpha bulk stack??

I keep going back and forth back and forth on these two diff stacks. Costs are just about the same so that doesn't really matter but I can't seem to make up my fugging mind!

Trying a recomp/lean bulk

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    I keep going back and forth back and forth on these two diff stacks. Costs are just about the same so that doesn't really matter but I can't seem to make up my fugging mind!

Trying a recomp/lean bulk
    To my understanding your gonna need lots of trenavar for a good cycle
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

3. For a recomp I would stay away from alphabulk. Too much potential for water retention.
    I would revisit this cycle layout and consider an 8 week cycle of Trenazone and a stanodrol clone.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    To my understanding your gonna need lots of trenavar for a good cycle
    Ya around 3 packs right? 60-70 mg ed

5. Why are these your choices?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    For a recomp I would stay away from alphabulk. Too much potential for water retention.
    I would revisit this cycle layout and consider an 8 week cycle of Trenazone and a stanodrol clone.
    my reasoning for the alpha was for a 4dhea base in hopes of offsetting some of the sides from tren if I choose to go that route, also I'm just generally intrigued by the alpha series

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Why are these your choices?
    Well mostly I want something non-methyl and these products have caught my attention.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

Well mostly I want something non-methyl and these products have caught my attention.
    Y non methyl? If not go with the AM and Stano or like Fl3x said Trenazone and Stano
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Y non methyl? If not go with the AM and Stano or like Fl3x said Trenazone and Stano
    Non methyl because I have already done a methyl cycle somewhat recently and would like to space them out quite a bit.

10. I would recommend AlphaMass/5-AlphaTest(new DHT compound from FRL) as a great lean/recomp stack. No methyls also.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:06 PM
  2. what do you guys think of this?
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 04:29 PM
  3. Starting This Tomorrow, what do you guys think?
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 04:36 PM
  4. What do you guys think of Hammerstrength?
    By BigVrunga in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:43 PM