M5 making me gnarly...

TheShat

Awards
I'm into my 3rd week of a 6 week M1T/4-AD/M5 cycle.

My plan was:
wk 1-6 4-AD
wk 1-4 M1T
wk 1-4 M5 pre-workout dose 40-60mg
wk 5-6 M5 at higher dose for hardening

Well, the m5 is great, but I experimented with up to 200mgs and it makes me too edgy. Its very stimulating. I can't do more than 60mgs. It makes me a crazy beast in the gym though. And my strength and endurance is through the roof.

I'm looking for something to run for the last two weeks to harden me up/and or keep the gains coming after the M1T.

I'm up 13 lbs right now to 199lbs. I'm thinking maybe some M4OHN.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
are you saying you don't want to run the m5 the last two weeks anymore? you want something different?

i'm assuming you don't want mdht in that case

i don't know which prohormone would work as well as m5aa or mdht to harden you up in only 2 weeks

TheShat

Awards
I will use it pre-workout, but not at the higher dose as I had planned. I'm interested in trying another methyl before the ban, so I can decide about stocking up.

TheShat

Awards
I tried some Gaspari MD and it did absolutely nothing. So, I'm not sure if I should bag MD or maybe it was just a crappy brand. It's really down to M4OHN and M1,4ADD, with M4OHN getting a slight nod for its mood elevator properties....still researching....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How about dropping the dose to 100 or so, and finish out with that?

TheShat

Awards
That is a great idea! I didn't think of it because I was off the idea of using M5 for anything other than a little pre-workout boost. I might try this...I do have M4OHN coming though. :)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think the m4ohn would do anything for you in 2 weeks. I haven't tried it yet (but I have a bunch), but it seems I remember a lot of users reported it took 2 - 3 weeks to start kicking in. So, I think m4ohn needs to be considered only for longer periods of 4, or preferably, 6 weeks. I'd keep the m5 in there. Keep your pre w/o dose at your manageable 60mg level, but also dose a smaller amount (10-20mg) a few more times throughout the day. That way you will be getting 100 - 150mg a day, but never exceeding your comfortable limit of 60mg at one time. This stuff is fast acting, so I'm guessing it leaves your bloodstream quickly too. So dose it often throughout the day.

dd