Upcoming Bulking Cycle

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
I am going to start a bulking cycle in the next week. I have some options in terms of gear and would like opinions on which way to go for the best results. Which cycle would be preferred.

Cycle 1
Weeks 1-4 55 mg/d Dbol
Weeks 1-12 400 mg/wk Deca
Weeks 1-10 650 mg/wk Sustanon (Mix is 75mg prop, 100 mg Enan. & 150 mg Decanoate)
Weeks 8-12 55 mg/d Winny
Weeks 11-12 400 mg/wk Test Prop

Cycle 2
Weeks 1-4 50 mg/d Anadrol
Weeks 1-12 400 mg/wk Deca
Weeks 1-10 650 mg/wk Sustanon (Mix is 75mg prop, 100 mg Enan. & 150 mg Decanoate)
Weeks 8-12 55 mg/d Winny

Cycle 3
Weeks 1-4 50 mg/d Anadrol
Weeks 1-12 400 mg/wk Boldenone
Weeks 8-12 55 mg/d Winny

Cycle 4
Weeks 1-4 55 mg/d Dbol
Weeks 1-12 400 mg/wk Boldenone
Weeks 8-12 55 mg/d Winny

Some information about myself.. 3 Cycles of Gear in my past. 1 Laurobolin, 1 Deca and 1 Tren/Prop.
Current Stats: 6' 205lbs, ~ 10% Bodyfat
Looking to be: 6' 220 ~ 8% Bodyfat
My diet is clean.... Other than my break day.

Thanks in advance for any replies w/ constructive criticism based on experience.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the problem that I personally see with your cycles and this is just my opinion is stopping the test before the the deca or eq i would run the test prop until the others had cleared from your body

after that its choice do you like drol or dbol better? do you like deca or eq better?
ya like sust eh?

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Glenihan - I have no preference for Drol or Dbol as it will be my first time taking either of them.. As for Sust... This is my first cycle including this as well. My source was out of Enan...

In all the cycles I have Test Prop weeks 11-12... Are you suggesting use it weeks 11-13?

Thanks..

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
I forgot to add the PCT..

Tamoxifen is on hand for any gyno signs during the cycle.

I plan to use

Weeks 13-15 HCG ~ 1500 / week
Weekds 16-20 Clomid 200 2days /100 1week/50 remaining

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was suggesting running the prop through week 14 as either deca or eq will take a little while to clear out of your system

if you haven't used either i'd use dbol first
i have no experience with drol but it seems like the sides can be harsh

as for HCG i would run it very differently do a search for "swale's protocol" on hcg

i would start it week 1 or 2 and run it at 250iu 2x/week until the end of the cycle
i wouldn't run it as pct because it is suppressive
it will make recovery much easier and your cycle more pleasant though running it according to swale's protocol

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just to make sure you are talking about eq when you say bold right? and not bold prop?
everything i've been saying is assuming eq

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Yep.. Talking about EQ.. Also.. I have been thinking about using Swales protocol but am on the fence. Have you had good success w/ it?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i haven't had the chance to run it yet, however, i will be in my next cycle
so a search on it nearly everyone that uses it says they'll never run a cycle without it again

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I would run the sust around 13-14 weeks to get the most out of the decanoate ester. Since the sust has the deca ester in it you should stop it and the deca/EQ (which ever you choose) at the same time.

Since you've never used either drol or dbol I would go w/the dbol since it's a bit milder.

I would do this:

1-4 Dbol 35mg/d
1-13 sust 650mg/week
1-13 EQ 400mg/week (i personally like EQ you use whichever you like better.)
11-16 Winny 50mg/d
13-16 prop 500mg/week (this will give the deca/EQ/sust a chance to clear)
17 PCT

As for swales protocol I say if you've got the HCG then definately go for it.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
As for what to use deca/eq or dbol/drol.

Since you've used deca go w/eq just to see how you react to it. This way you'll know what you like for a later cycle.

As for the dbol/drol I would go w/the dbol. Drol has some nasty side effects, and since you've never used either i would go w/the dbol and see how it works for you. If it's not strong enough than you can go w/drol later.

As for your dbol dose i don't think you'll need anything near 55 mg's. I think you could probably go w/25 mg's and see good gains, but this is up to you. I picked a happy medium in the above cycle.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Sticks.. Some very good points. :thumbsup: I am leaning towards EQ and Dbol. The only thing I am struggling w/ is I know EQ can be a great cutter cycle.. Should I save it or for pre-summer??? :think:

The Dbol I have is in caps though so if I want to reduce the dose I can either choose to go EOD or empty the caps and put them in an oral suspension. Neither option is appealing, but am open to try either upon strong suggestion...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to drop the dose of dbol, dont do it by changing to EOD, dbol doesnt have a very long halflife and that will cause some serious fluctuations in blood levels. If you must reduce it put it in a solution like you said, but I am sure you will like the 55mg/day. BTW, how did your test prop/tren cycle work out for you? What were your gains from it?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sticks.. Some very good points. :thumbsup: I am leaning towards EQ and Dbol. The only thing I am struggling w/ is I know EQ can be a great cutter cycle.. Should I save it or for pre-summer??? :think:

The Dbol I have is in caps though so if I want to reduce the dose I can either choose to go EOD or empty the caps and put them in an oral suspension. Neither option is appealing, but am open to try either upon strong suggestion...
I see. definately don't go eod w/the dbol. I guess just go w/the 55mg's ed. I'm sure you will like it although you may experience some extreme pumps, and possible back cramps.

Test/EQ/Dbol is a great bulker. Some actually stay away from EQ when cutting b/c it has a tendency to put your appetite through the roof. Again I would go w/the EQ, and see how you react. That way when you do decide to cut you'll know if you can include EQ or not.

Keep us updated on what you finally decide to do.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Going w/ the EQ / DBol stack, starting @ 55mg. I will load up on Taurine and Potassium ;) , hopefully that will help the back pumps..

BTW.. My Tren Acetate/Prop cycle finished up in August.. I ran it for 12 weeks and gained ~ 5 lbs, and lost about 5% bodyfat. Great cycle overall, my only complaint was "pin cushion" syndrome. Between Prop and Tren I had injections everyday. Next time I will go w/ Tren Enanthate :cool: .

Thanks everyone for the input... :cheers: ... Man talk about smiley abuse.:D

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
How were the strength gains with the test and tren?

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
The strength increases from Tren / Prop were incredible. Started around ~ 225 for 10 reps on bench press.. Ended up w/ 295 for 10. I experienced similar increases accross the board :D . I lost about 5% of the strength since...

Thanks Size.. Cycle 4 it is.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Hey size you don't think there are a few problems w/cycle 4. I've never used sust but w/such long esters wouldn't you want to at least push it out to 12 weeks w/the EQ so that they would clear together. Also wouldn't you want to push the prop out to week 15 giving the eq/sust time to clear, and then begin pct the following week. Just a couple of observations.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I like cycle 4 also, just run the winny and prop out until week 14 so the ester clears from the EQ

EDIT: just saw Sticks post, having the same thoughts :D

size

Awards
  • Established
Hey size you don't think there are a few problems w/cycle 4. I've never used sust but w/such long esters wouldn't you want to at least push it out to 12 weeks w/the EQ so that they would clear together. Also wouldn't you want to push the prop out to week 15 giving the eq/sust time to clear, and then begin pct the following week. Just a couple of observations.

You are correct, but all the cycles were constructed in the same manner. So without changing anything, I just selected the one that looked the best.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
You are correct, but all the cycles were constructed in the same manner. So without changing anything, I just selected the one that looked the best.
Ok i gotcha.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks bros .. Good suggestions, I will extend the sust.. and run the prop 'til week 15..

First Injection was today.. I will start posting a cycle log soon..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on the cycle. Looks like one i'll be hitting up soon, if everything works out.

huge&ripped

Banned
Awards
thanks I AM REFERING TO THE FIRST person that posted

~~~~Posting your email address :fool2:

Last edited by a moderator:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like cycle two, i dunno why you'd wanna use winny though, it's hell on your joints.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
why not enanthate instead of sust? and i personally would save the winny for a cutter, plus thats a lot for a 4th cycle...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not enanthate instead of sust? and i personally would save the winny for a cutter, plus thats a lot for a 4th cycle...
he said earlier that his source was out of enanthate.

Run the sust & eq the same amount of weeks then use the prop during the gap between post cycle therapy and last shot. I dont know about the winny for a bulker cycle sounds like it works best for cutting...I have never cycled test or injectables for that matter so take my advice for what you will.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah .. i'm gonna email someone i don't know a source .. how stupid are you?