Do not stack Androseries products with any other orals.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

By the way. If Androhard is a liver killer, that will put you in a hospital if stacked with a methyl, can you explain why you didnt have issue after you ran epi and androhard together? Or did you lie about this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I used this stack last summer along w low dose of test. You will get pretty strong and vascular if your diet is good. Don't expect to get huge.
    Edit: You can click on the blue box next to his name in the quote box to be brought to the thread where he mentions this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Who would rep a moron with a post like the one that started this thread?
    well he's red now, not because I care, but just because he thinks he knows something about androgens.

---------------------

on another note, how in the hell do you get banned from pp's forum, you must gotta do some dumb shiit. Even after we've had our disagreements, I'm not banned, and all those pp guys seem to be pretty laid back and friendly for the most part.

thats prob why I didn't fit in well there, Im more of a d*ck.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hmmm let's see, my first cycle ever I ran helladrol and AH with complete success. Liver is fine too...and although I was an amature in cycling I amfar from an amature in knowledge.

Now, I am running a test e cycle with let's see...

1)anavar
    2)androlean
    3)androdrive

Making nothing but amazing gains.

Also, how could you say the PP reps just know business, infact they were trying to tell me not to cycle yet because I wasn't ready...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well he's red now, not because I care, but just because he thinks he knows something about androgens.

---------------------

on another note, how in the hell do you get banned from pp's forum, you must gotta do some dumb shiit. Even after we've had our disagreements, I'm not banned, and all those pp guys seem to be pretty laid back and friendly for the most part.

If anyone were to check the thread, I started very nicely. Wished him the best with his doctor and health. Told him I disagreed, but left it at that. The thread turned into 10 pages of arguing, and I had enough. Closed the thread and told him that he was not to restart the discussion, or I would ban him. Within 1 minute of closing the thread, he decides to be a smart ass and open a second. I wasn't bluffing.

Even as much as I would much rather never see him back at the board, it is just a 7 day'r.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Hmmm let's see, my first cycle ever I ran helladrol and AH with complete success. Liver is fine too...and although I was an amature in cycling I amfar from an amature in knowledge.

1)anavar
    2)androlean
    3)androdrive

Also, how could you say the PP reps just know business, infact they were trying to tell me not to cycle yet because I wasn't ready...
    Thank you for the kind words, and happy your cycle has been a success.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

---------------------

Did we argue there? Yeah, most guys are friendly there and they do bite there tongues a lot when they disagree, but I'm lacking the capability with idiots lately though. lol
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i was more so referring to ken the eagle, no suprise the op got banned, he's just a dumb. or crazy, i haven't decided yet.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

If anyone were to check the thread, I started very nicely. Wished him the best with his doctor and health. Told him I disagreed, but left it at that. The thread turned into 10 pages of arguing, and I had enough. Closed the thread and told him that he was not to restart the discussion, or I would ban him. Within 1 minute of closing the thread, he decides to be a smart ass and open a second. I wasn't bluffing.

Even as much as I would much rather never see him back at the board, it is just a 7 day'r.

No problem, although your company doesn't need any backing, everyone is definitely on the team PP! I just want him to hear it from a random gym rat with no affiliation to any kind of sponsor and a decent amount of knowledge.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

i was more so referring to ken the eagle, no suprise the op got banned, he's just a dumb. or crazy, i haven't decided yet.
    Gotcha.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Both I would say.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

1)anavar
    2)androlean
    3)androdrive

Var, Lean and Drive? *GASP* Are you trying to kill yourself? LOL Actually, that sounds like a nice cycle - good luck with it!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice

Var, lean and Drive? *GASP* Are you trying to kill yourself? LOL Actually, that sounds like a nice cycle - good luck with it!
    Thanx bud. So far I have some nice sclerosis of the liver, most likely from the AD oh and the doc recommends some stem cell therapy to bring my liver back to health...

In all seriousness though, the cycle is going great so far. PP took my PH virginity...I am a stage 1 clinger =)
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

Thanx bud. So far I have some nice sclerosis of the liver, most likely from the AD oh and the doc recommends some stem cell therapy to bring my liver back to health...

In all seriousness though, the cycle is going great so far. PP took my PH virginity...I am a stage 1 clinger =)
    LOL

PP's 1t-tren was my first. Wish I wouldn't have had to sell off the other 4 bottles of that stuff! Glad to hear that you're loving your cycle!
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I just can't consider ABv3 as part of "stacking 2 orals"...I mean I know its an oral and all....but the beastdrol is a "proper oral", as in it can do a number on your liver along with the methyl's we are all aware of....I don't put any AS product in that category, just can't do it and look at myself in the mirror in the morning ....
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

Definitely been considering Andro series but I really don't have the money for a proper cycle of it. I'm low budget so I'll be sticking to my raw SD for my first real cycle.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Definitely been considering Andro series but I really don't have the money for a proper cycle of it. I'm low budget so I'll be sticking to my raw SD for my first real cycle.
    I try to keep it as safe as possible nowadays....and if I use something more harsh I'll try to pulse it or use it at lower doses if possible.....or when I use actual AAS I'll keep the doses in the average range, like 2X your bodyweight in mg amount....every once in a while I'll do something on the harsher side in higher dosages (for instance Epi I seem to require large dosages for effectiveness). I want to keep the sides to a minimum, esp BP/Heart rate and hair loss. Liver I have never been so concerned with, no troubles up until this time....I think if you cycle/do PCT/take time off, your liver will be fine. provided you don't use rec drugs or drink alcohol in excess .....
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I try to keep it as safe as possible nowadays....and if I use something more harsh I'll try to pulse it or use it at lower doses if possible.....or when I use actual AAS I'll keep the doses in the average range, like 2X your bodyweight in mg amount....every once in a while I'll do something on the harsher side in higher dosages (for instance Epi I seem to require large dosages for effectiveness). I want to keep the sides to a minimum, esp BP/Heart rate and hair loss. Liver I have never been so concerned with, no troubles up until this time....I think if you cycle/do PCT/take time off, your liver will be fine. provided you don't use rec drugs or drink alcohol in excess .....
    Or mess with skanky broads.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Luckily I already got past the "I turned 21, let's drink every day of the week for the next few months" stage.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Or mess with skanky broads.
    yeah I don't do that either LMFAO....no drinky, no druggy, no stay out latey with whores I'm no ken the eagle over here with the 30 year old skanks! J/K kenny baby, JUST KIDDING!!!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%

I'm so confused. He took anavar, which is liver toxic, and AH which supposedly isn't? But he assumes the liver damage is from AH and not anavar, THE KNOWN TOXIC ONE!?

That's like eating KFC and grilled chicken and saying the grilled chicken made you fat. Weird analogy but I'm hungry.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Im more of a d*ck.
    ^^^This
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I'm so confused. He took anavar, which is liver toxic, and AH which supposedly isn't? But he assumes the liver damage is from AH and not anavar, THE KNOWN TOXIC ONE!?

That's like eating KFC and grilled chicken and saying the grilled chicken made you fat. Weird analogy but I'm hungry.
    That's what he's saying. The guy/24yr old kid has also ran cycles of Epi, Superdrol and Dbol before... but it's the AndroHard that got to him.

Here a quote from him: "Ive done many 17-aa methylated orals in the past. Epi,superdrol,dbol etc. Ive never had liver issues up until now."
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice

That's what he's saying. The guy/24yr old kid has also ran cycles of Epi, Superdrol and Dbol before... but it's the AndroHard that got to him.

Here a quote from him: "Ive done many 17-aa methylated orals in the past. Epi,superdrol,dbol etc. Ive never had liver issues up until now."
    Haha I've run superdrol, hdrol, epi, ultra, and a few non methyls. I'm surprised my liver didn't try to break out of my body after 4 weeks on SD. I've taken AH and my bloods were nothing close to any of those that I mentioned
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

Here's another great quote from him: "I used 17aa methylated orals for 4 years now and its finally wearing off on me."

Well duh!!!!
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

Haha I've run superdrol, hdrol, epi, ultra, and a few non methyls. I'm surprised my liver didn't try to break out of my body after 4 weeks on SD. I've taken AH and my bloods were nothing close to any of those that I mentioned
    Exactly! The kid is delusional, at best.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%

Super is dimethyl too. So then AH is harsher than that? (must be trimethyl) He can't be serious.

Next he'll tell us halotestin and cheque drops weren't as bad
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

This DAA stuff is shutting down my liver.
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

And another one:

"
    Ive been off cycle for over 2 1/2 months now.

Ive been feeling ill for the past 2 weeks. It started with excessive thirst and hunger. No matter what I drink or eat I never get full.Ive been constantly thirsty/hungry for the last 2 weeks.Nightsweats,cough,sore throat came in later in the 2nd week. My temper has been reallly really short and im easily irratated.. I knew something was wrong.I didnt even feel this irritated on cycle. I thought maybe my test levels were low and I didnt recover well although PCT went great. I was making gains even in POST-PCT.

Went to the doc on monday to get blood work done. My test ng/dl levels are at 490.

I think that is pretty low for my age(24). Especially considering how my drive was in the past. Im on tribilus-so my levels are probably naturally lower than that. My doc said im within range- However most docs dont know ****. Im going to go to a clinic that can test all my other hormones. Test isnt the problem anyway.

The real problem is the doctor saw some sort of liver disfunction.He said it could be hepatitis b. They drew more blood for further test results. I will findout on monday what is really wrong......

Ive been losing alot of muscle. I lost about 5 pounds since Ive been feeling ill.Im still eating 5-6 meals a day and losing weight. Strength in the gym seems to be fine-It could be the tribilus keeping me strong.Think twice before using orals guys. I never get sick in the summer and it hit me unexpectedly. Ive ran many cycles before and I was fine up until now. But my liver said enough is enough.I dont even drink alcohol.

Flame me away,do whatever you want. But I hope some of you will listen. This thread might get even deleted because it may seem that Im attacking the company. This was my 2nd time using androhard. I used version 2(stacked with prop) without any problems and had great results. Version 3 was way to potent I believe. I was waaaaaaaay to aggresive on it. I felt like I was on tren(Yes ive done tren before) ."
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ___

And he was so concerned about the way he felt that he decided to miss that next appointment with the doctor.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%

Weight loss and excessive thirst and hunger? Diabetes bro.

Liver damage usually manifests itself as absolutely no hunger.

Also how have you taken tren but not know what UGL is? Tren isn't pharmaceutical
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

Also how have you taken tren but not know what UGL is? Tren isn't pharmaceutical
    All the above quote were his words that were cut and pasted from the other thread. If you get bored, go take a look at it.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

I don't even know what it is but I'm just assuming it means 'Underground Labs'
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

I don't even know what it is but I'm just assuming it means 'Underground Labs'
    Correct.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

Correct.
    Name:  gladje4.gif
Views: 2575
Size:  1.42 MB
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

LOL!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to broda again.
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.76%

I don't agree with the op but their is always risk with anything hormonal in the body and I'm sure their is a slight very slight chance that androhard could result in damage to the liver maybe if he had an underlying issue etc but yeah was probably the anavar ..

However a good message from the op is yes your all mocking him and saying what an idiot he is but maybe he has a point the androhard and the grape juice might of made the anavar more potent..

Also pp recommend androhard on their website to be perfect for hdrol or epistane as a stacker is their chance that if they enhance the potency of hdrol or epistane in that sense it could be androhards fault.

I'm just keeping an open mind and think people should be cautious when combining an andro product with a methyl.

I hope the op gets better and wish him luck I also love primordial performance and the fact they have brought us something new and which is safer. But I respect all people's views and think we can all learn something from this guy.
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Holy ****ing Saved New gif. that is awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

And another one:

"
    Ive been off cycle for over 2 1/2 months now.

Ive been feeling ill for the past 2 weeks. It started with excessive thirst and hunger. No matter what I drink or eat I never get full.Ive been constantly thirsty/hungry for the last 2 weeks.Nightsweats,cough,sore throat came in later in the 2nd week. My temper has been reallly really short and im easily irratated.. I knew something was wrong.I didnt even feel this irritated on cycle. I thought maybe my test levels were low and I didnt recover well although PCT went great. I was making gains even in POST-PCT.

Went to the doc on monday to get blood work done. My test ng/dl levels are at 490.

I think that is pretty low for my age(24). Especially considering how my drive was in the past. Im on tribilus-so my levels are probably naturally lower than that. My doc said im within range- However most docs dont know ****. Im going to go to a clinic that can test all my other hormones. Test isnt the problem anyway.

The real problem is the doctor saw some sort of liver disfunction.He said it could be hepatitis b. They drew more blood for further test results. I will findout on monday what is really wrong......

Ive been losing alot of muscle. I lost about 5 pounds since Ive been feeling ill.Im still eating 5-6 meals a day and losing weight. Strength in the gym seems to be fine-It could be the tribilus keeping me strong.Think twice before using orals guys. I never get sick in the summer and it hit me unexpectedly. Ive ran many cycles before and I was fine up until now. But my liver said enough is enough.I dont even drink alcohol.

Flame me away,do whatever you want. But I hope some of you will listen. This thread might get even deleted because it may seem that Im attacking the company. This was my 2nd time using androhard. I used version 2(stacked with prop) without any problems and had great results. Version 3 was way to potent I believe. I was waaaaaaaay to aggresive on it. I felt like I was on tren(Yes ive done tren before) ."
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ___

And he was so concerned about the way he felt that he decided to miss that next appointment with the doctor.
    I'm still waiting on his results, too.....
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.38%

OP you're just ignorant. HTS is legit. OP you have the balls to say don't stack two orals and use a test base... do you know anything about injectables or did you just see that somewhere? You messed up, your fault. They didn't force the stack down your throat. Better get all your real "gear" next time from an "UL" so you have no one else to blame. Like you said test base bra keeps you vascular ESPECIALLY with orals at the end. Women like vascular men, and you gotta pump that blood.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

This piece of s.hit thread is the worst thread in the entire history of threads

The end...
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.18%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    How did you "own" me? I closed the thread because it was a **** fest between you and everyone else, and it was disruptive. You didn't own ****. Don't play hardball on the boards. Notice how AM passed you around like a freshman cheerleader just like the primordial board did? Maybe now you should start reconsidering this.

Oh by the way, since you threatened to sue in the PM you sent me (seriously guys, seriously), I highly suggest you reconsider. Especially since your cycle, and the part that actually caused your liver stress, is ****ING ILLEGAL DUMB ASS.
    I made you look like a fool. Your friend coolacize got busted lying then you immediately deleted the thread and banned me. It shows how powerless you were. Then you get a bunch of your guys that most likely work in the company to come and post in here calling me a idiot. You cant even provide with simple bloodwork that was done in beta testing. YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS NON LIVER TOXIC.My blood test clearly shows i have liver disfuction.I wasn't argueing-a bunch of idiots that worship you kept attacking me. I came in there warn people of combining orals. A few people were actually interested in that thread. Of course you have your typical juicing ****tards(coolacize) that think the body is immune to steroids and it'll never cause side effects.

---------------------

Oh wow. Im red. This effects me in real life so bad!!! Im gonna go cry. I really care do care. It hurts my feelings..

1)anavar
    2)androlean
    3)androdrive

I was fine for at least 3-4 cycles. After that my liver just couldnt handle it. It can happen to anyone. Of course you are making gains.You are taking steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

You closed the thread because you failed to provide me with information that your products are non-liver toxic. I was clearly winning the arguement. It doesnt help that you bring your phaggy PP co-workers here on the boards to side and agree with you. They were at least 2-5 people that was just interested in my case.

Var, Lean and Drive? *GASP* Are you trying to kill yourself? LOL Actually, that sounds like a nice cycle - good luck with it!
    Dont be stupid. DOnt listen to this guy. He is a ****ing idiot and has no idea how to cycle. Look at his cycle historyNEVER RUN ORALS ALONE. You will lose most your gains post cycle..Always use a good amount of test running cycles. Think about this.. You are taking steroids. Why would you not want to do it the right way?

Not a good idea.Speaking from experience.. Stay away from SD.

So did I and nothing happened. I thought nothing would ever happen.But eventually stacking orals with PP products made my liver give out. It can happen to anyone. Everyone is different. One might not get any side-effects or liver damage at all.

Nope not diabetes..Got tested for it.My liver was damaged. I wasn't digesting food at all..Eventhough I was eating like crazy. I actually lost weight. Im slowly starting to gain it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    OP you're just ignorant. HTS is legit. OP you have the balls to say don't stack two orals and use a test base... do you know anything about injectables or did you just see that somewhere? You messed up, your fault. They didn't force the stack down your throat. Better get all your real "gear" next time from an "UL" so you have no one else to blame. Like you said test base bra keeps you vascular ESPECIALLY with orals at the end. Women like vascular men, and you gotta pump that blood.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Yes I know what injectables are. I know how my body reacts to certain chemicals. When I suggested using injectables I meant to say use test only. From my experience I had the least sides and most gains from using test alone.

Yeah woman like vascular men. But they dont like the super-vascular and veiny looks like bodybuilders have. This is just a stupid self image problem most of us have.Ive always been naturally lean,I never had this problem. I have abs even when im bulking..Vascularity comes down to genetics and diet. So using orals to bring out our vascularity is unnecessary unless you plan on competing. Your vascularity is not going to get you ***** on the beach by walking with your shirt off. It doesnt matter how vascular you are-if your face is ugly theres nothing you can do about it. I doubt %99.9 of you will ever get your IFBB card,so save some money and stay away from orals..Your liver will love you for it.

Primordial Performance is the perfect marketing company for newbie recreational gym rats. They produce products like andro "lean,hard,mass" Which is all bull****. No one should be taking oral steroids by itself. Most of the guys taking these products should not even be taking steroids to begin with-at least thats what I think after reading most of the logs on pp forums.Most seem out of shape,doesnt even look like they lift or have proper nutrition.

Im not surprised you guys are flaming me. Most of you think you are invisible and nothing will happen to you. I was once like this. I followed typical cycle protocols .I never went overboard. I thought I could use steroids in a safe manner.But there is no safe manner. You may not have any side effects now . If people continue to use toxic orals like epi,super,dbol,var,pp products and other desiger steroids- I guarantee you that you will go through problems with your body sometime in your life.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%

Wow... Just Wow. Its idiots like the OP here that give 'roids a bad name in the media. All that is really needed here is a good dose of chlorine in the gene pool.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking AMS products with methyls
    By jpk in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:40 PM
  2. Do not take Tylenol (acetaminophen) with Prosteroids
    By LG Sciences in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:14 PM
  3. Do not take Tylenol (acetaminophen) with Prosteroids
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23