Do not stack Androseries products with any other orals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuRkx

Awards
Guys. I made a long thread on PP.com where I posted my liver values post cycle.

You guys can read the thread here.

Go read the thread here.

Most important information is on page 9 10 and 11 where I own a board member a raging dude named "heretostudy" who claims he just a mod but he doesn't work for PP. He is possibly on every message board advertising his products. Then he attacks me on that thread when I wasn't even using vulgar language. I bust his friend lying to me. He closes the thread and bans me. LOL

Guys dont EVEN BOTHER buying this companies products. Its ****ing overpriced. Its the same thing as any other methylated oral. Find a good reliable source and buy it 4-5 times cheaper. Personally. Id stay away from orals-thats why I made that thread. But its your call. Use it on your own risk.

I dont work for any company. Im not trying to sell any gear. Im just like you guys who read the boards and train. I hope some of you can learn and not stack this androseries bull**** into their cycle.IT CAN **** YOU UP. They say the "grapefruit" in it causes the other orals to be more potent so thats why my liver is messed up.. :d Their "grapefruit" released liver bypass system is nothing but bull**** marketing scheme to sell your their products. They have no proof that their products are not broken down in the liver.Just read the thread. I dont want to post too much here.

Reactions: mw1
Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

You guys can read the thread here.

Go read the thread here.

Most important information is on page 9 10 and 11 where I own a board member a raging dude named "heretostudy" who claims he just a mod but he doesn't work for PP. He is possibly on every message board advertising his products. Then he attacks me on that thread when I wasn't even using vulgar language. I bust his friend lying to me. He closes the thread and bans me. LOL

Guys dont EVEN BOTHER buying this companies products. Its ****ing overpriced. Its the same thing as any other methylated oral. Find a good reliable source and buy it 4-5 times cheaper. Personally. Id stay away from orals-thats why I made that thread. But its your call. Use it on your own risk.

I dont work for any company. Im not trying to sell any gear. Im just like you guys who read the boards and train. I hope some of you can learn and not stack this androseries bull**** into their cycle.IT CAN **** YOU UP. They say the "grapefruit" in it causes the other orals to be more potent so thats why my liver is messed up.. :d Their "grapefruit" released liver bypass system is nothing but bull**** marketing scheme to sell your their products. They have no proof that their products are not broken down in the liver.Just read the thread. I dont want to post too much here.
You did not bust me in any lie and don't call me a liar just because you made an idiot out of yourself over there. Here is a post I was working on while you were busy daring HTS to ban you:

Where did I deny using Primordial products??? I said that the 2 cycles that I aborted I didn't have any AndroHard in them. Nice detective work there, Columbo!!! My first full cycle was 1t-tren (by Primordial Performance) . My second full cycle was Test E and Androhard LV (by Primordial Performance). My third (and last full cycle) was AM/AH/AD (also Primordial Performance). The only Primordial product that I have had any issues with was AndroDrive and that was because I tried taking 6 caps (on top of 6AM and 4AH) and it caused a bad anxiety attack. Can't blame that on Primordial though because it clearly states in the write up that it was a possibility that it would occur in some individuals. If you notice - all 3 of my successful and complete cycles contained Primordial Performance products.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heretostudy said he ISNT a rep? HAHAHAHAHA....interesting how he is A REP on every other board.

Reactions: mw1
Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Heretostudy said he ISNT a rep? HAHAHAHAHA....interesting how he is A REP on every other board.
That's not what HTS said - he was misquoted. The OP is just butt-hurt because his BS claims were all debunked.

I love how the steroid-using genius had to ask what an UGL source is at the end of the thread. lol

etnukekav

Awards

Go read the thread here.

Any idea what the enzyme CYP3A4 is for?? Any at all? Don't google it first and then respond, just respond with a yes or a no or an explanation, then look it up.

etnukekav

Awards
and if you guys go over to PP and read the thread the issues will become self-evident within the first page or two

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what the enzyme CYP3A4 is for?? Any at all? Don't google it first and then respond, just respond with a yes or a no or an explanation, then look it up.
The guy was taking a 50mg tablet of Anavar with 6 AndroHard a day for 8 weeks and blames the AH for elevated liver values. The cycle ended 2 1/2 moths ago and he's just recently started having these problems. His doctor said it could be Hepatitis B and it's all AH's fault. :crackhead:

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I was banned at PP. but i Respect the company and all i have to say is that this is the most ridiculous claim ive ever seen, OP you need to relax man, if you are afraid of these supplements then dont take em, but do not spread stupid claims because all people in here will think that you are an idiot, stick with your average supplements like creatine and protein, steroids are not for you, just my .02 cents.

On a side note, H2S is avery dedicated person and he respect every single customer, i applaud him for having that patience with someone like you.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
For those who aren't aware: Hepatitis B is spread through blood and bodily fluids.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
For those who aren't aware: Hepatitis B is spread through blood and bodily fluids.
I spent the night with a 30 yo woman (that i didnt even know), we had a good time, but now i am worried LOL.

OP worries about non metylated caps with healty grapefruit juice in em ha!

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I spent the night with a 30 yo woman (that i didnt even know), we had a good time, but now i am worried LOL.
That's why they make condoms, Ippy. Btw, that's probably not something you want to announce on your new 'home board' when you routinely flirt with the ladies on here. ;)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
That's why they make condoms, Ippy. Btw, that's probably not something you want to announce on your new 'home board' when you routinely flirt with the ladies on here.
LOL... i know!... i do not flirt with girls in here, no chance man, where did you get that?, nice to see you cool :p

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
LOL... i know!... i do not flirt with girls in here, no chance man, where did you get that?, nice to see you cool :p
It sounded like you were flirting in your 'girls workout advice' thread. I guess it depends on perspective. Thanks, Ippy.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
It sounded like you were flirting in your 'girls workout advice' thread. I guess it depends on perspective. Thanks, Ippy.
hahaha no way, i am training with a extremely beautiful girl everyday, i want to be her best trainer, hey i need to make points, i asked for legit advice.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
hahaha no way, i am training with a extremely beautiful girl everyday, i want to be her best trainer, hey i need to make points, i asked for legit advice.
If you want the hot one - don't waste your time screwing around with nasty ones that give you cause to worry.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Word cool! :D

And i agree with broda, i wanted to neg the op but i feel so sorry for his liver :( ... ROFL!

By the way, i saw the OP talking about me on that thread you said ÿou are supprised i am still alive"" LMAO my liver is fine and does not cry for non methyladed steroids, if your liver is fkd up is because you used trash anavar and you cant see that, hey OP i am the famous Ippy, and you are not any better than me as you said... so stop the hate comments towards a legit company with 1000's of satisfied customers, including me.... you are the first special case TBH.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
that guys an idiot... AH is very safe compared to alot of other PH's.

Hey ken, you still not answer me from before? when i goes back to spain from moldova, would you like to meet for a couple drinks or something?
Oh no OUTLAWTREE, i am engaged!, take off the mask and stop annoying me, go and cut some trees! holidays are coming!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
that guys an idiot... AH is very safe compared to alot of other PH's.

Hey ken, you still not answer me from before? when i goes back to spain from moldova, would you like to meet for a couple drinks or something?
358_rapeclockta1.jpg

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LOL i hate that character with the pyramid head (from silent hill right?) !!!!

anyways Spainboy is just a guy from another forum called THEOUTLAWTREE, and i know this because

-I saw his profile at the other forum and his last activity was 10 minutes ago, wich coincides with his post timing on here

-His IP address is the same

-I read him as the same idiot in both usernames

- he called me Asian with both usernames

-i crushed him so hard on another forum that it wouldnt suprise me if he bothered to make an account just to attack me... altho as far as i know he is almost 40 years old with gyno, seeking to be in shape, i dont know why he bothers attacking a younger guy in here... how immature :D

I tell you guys this, because is not worth to bother with him, he is a troll

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LOVE that movie lol. I watch it whenever its on.
Ah i havent watched te movie but i need to!... altho the videogame is the sickest videogame ive ever seen :( if i play it, i cant sleep without turning the lights or TV on ... i confess!

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Who would rep a moron with a post like the one that started this thread?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
ken the eagle- why you attacking at me bro? Once again i do nothing to you bro. And you accuse me. You attack and attack just like an eagle dont you? Im very hurt right now, just cuz i did find you cute, you betray me with your attacks. All i ask was a date? And im beaten down
LMAO, well OUTLAWTREE, i think you confuse me with someone who gives a s..t :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? I'm not reading all of this but one andro drive is a great way to more out of less dose. I wouldn't take a full dose and 50 of A bombs but if you do that you shouldnt take these products anyways.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the Androseries is safe compared to methyls, and I respect HereToStudy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

tuRkx

Awards
The guy was taking a 50mg tablet of Anavar with 6 AndroHard a day for 8 weeks and blames the AH for elevated liver values. The cycle ended 2 1/2 moths ago and he's just recently started having these problems. His doctor said it could be Hepatitis B and it's all AH's fault. :crackhead:
I was taking 4 pills a day.I used one bottle and ran it at a lower dose.Yes it is AHs fault,you should never stack 2 orals that are liver toxic. The company states this is fine to do so-but test results show that its too harsh for the liver. Stick to one at a time.

I didnt study biology bro.I know that ast/alt are enzymes that are sensitive indicators of liver damage or injury.Oh geez-what couldve been causing the liver damage?? I guess i have hep B.. lmao-I guarantee you I dont have hep b. These idiots keep thinking I have an std. Ive gotten 3 blood tests done so far,I will know after this one for sure if i dont have hep b or not. Ive met someone with a similar story and the docs said heb b at first hand-he told me not to worry about it.
That's not what HTS said - he was misquoted. The OP is just butt-hurt because his BS claims were all debunked.

I love how the steroid-using genius had to ask what an UGL source is at the end of the thread. lol
You admited that you didnt take AH in your first few cycles. Your history shows bunch of PP products which you used. Dont you think the orals weakened your enzymes in your bloodstream and thats what caused you to be sick? You are a noob to this game-your cycles are retarded and it shows that you dont know anything. I have no idea what UGL means. Does that ****ing matter? I could google it but I really dont care what it is. Looks like you need more research because those cycles youve done are completely retarded. You are most likely fat and dont even look like you lift. So post a pic and stop talking ****.

I'm gonna be taking ABv3 with beastdrol......am I going to die?
Dont stack two orals at time.. Always have test as a base.. Use test and use the oral at the end of the cycle to bring out vascularity.

People that agree with me.

You mad?
Stacking them is not safe. They say its completely safe to stack them with other steroids. DONT do this. Your liver may give out on you anytime.

I am pretty sure this thread didnt turn out as he intended.
Lol. I owned your friend and you at the board. You mad bro? Did I touch your little ego? You most likely dont even lift and know nothing about steroids just like many PP reps. All they know is business. They are pro at lying thats for sure. They dont know **** about steroids. They mostly copy other popular original oral steroids and change them around.Add grapefruit juice in it so that it digests better. LOL what bull****. Its totally "non toxic and by passes the liver with a time released technology.There is so much bull**** about these products.

Save your money and buy some test-you will get bigger than with these bs designer "phs" They are still steroids. ..Your liver will also end up thanking you.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I owned your friend and you at the board. You mad bro? Did I touch your little ego? You most likely dont even lift and know nothing about steroids just like many PP reps. All they know is business. They are pro at lying thats for sure. They dont know **** about steroids. They mostly copy other popular original oral steroids and change them around.Add grapefruit juice in it so that it digests better. LOL what bull****. Its totally "non toxic and by passes the liver with a time released technology.There is so much bull**** about these products.

Save your money and buy some test-you will get bigger than with these bs designer "phs" They are still steroids. ..Your liver will also end up thanking you.
How did you "own" me? I closed the thread because it was a **** fest between you and everyone else, and it was disruptive. You didn't own ****. Don't play hardball on the boards. Notice how AM passed you around like a freshman cheerleader just like the primordial board did? Maybe now you should start reconsidering this.

Oh by the way, since you threatened to sue in the PM you sent me (seriously guys, seriously), I highly suggest you reconsider. Especially since your cycle, and the part that actually caused your liver stress, is ****ING ILLEGAL DUMB ASS.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
He threatened to sue you?! Wow. :boggled: Dude needs some help.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I was taking 4 pills a day.I used one bottle and ran it at a lower dose.Yes it is AHs fault,you should never stack 2 orals that are liver toxic. The company states this is fine to do so-but test results show that its too harsh for the liver. Stick to one at a time.

My bad... only 4 of those hardcore, liver destroying AndroHard. :rolleyes:

I didnt study biology bro.I know that ast/alt are enzymes that are sensitive indicators of liver damage or injury.Oh geez-what couldve been causing the liver damage?? I guess i have hep B.. lmao-I guarantee you I dont have hep b. These idiots keep thinking I have an std. Ive gotten 3 blood tests done so far,I will know after this one for sure if i dont have hep b or not. Ive met someone with a similar story and the docs said heb b at first hand-he told me not to worry about it.

You admited that you didnt take AH in your first few cycles. Your history shows bunch of PP products which you used. Dont you think the orals weakened your enzymes in your bloodstream and thats what caused you to be sick? You are a noob to this game-your cycles are retarded and it shows that you dont know anything. I have no idea what UGL means. Does that ****ing matter? I could google it but I really dont care what it is. Looks like you need more research because those cycles youve done are completely retarded. You are most likely fat and dont even look like you lift. So post a pic and stop talking ****.

Where did I say that I didn't use AndroHard in my first few cycles? AndroHard LV was used in my second cycle and I loved it. It wasn't available in any form when I did my first cycle. Do I think orals weakened my liver - No. The Andro-only cycle that I did made me feel good minus the bloating (the last week and a half) due to a poor diet. Recovery from cycle was quick and easy. I'm no noob at this just because my cycles don't run back to back... most would agree with only running 1 or 2 cycles a year. Under Ground Lab, you jacka$$!!! ... The place where you got your fake Anavar from. Please tell me how my cycles were so stupid - I'm sure everyone would love to hear this one. You're the guy that ran all the methyl cycles - not me... keep your facts straight.

Dont stack two orals at time.. Always have test as a base.. Use test and use the oral at the end of the cycle to bring out vascularity.

People that agree with me.

You mad?

Who the hell would agree with your ridiculous statements other than a PP competitor? Mad, no. Confused, yes. How delusional would they have to be to buy your nonsense?

Stacking them is not safe. They say its completely safe to stack them with other steroids. DONT do this. Your liver may give out on you anytime.

You didn't own anybody... you did get owned by quite a few people though. You're just showing more depth to the delusional world that you live in. The rest of my replies are in bold. Thanks for the neg... it really my feelers.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way. If Androhard is a liver killer, that will put you in a hospital if stacked with a methyl, can you explain why you didnt have issue after you ran epi and androhard together? Or did you lie about this cycle?

I used this stack last summer along w low dose of test. You will get pretty strong and vascular if your diet is good. Don't expect to get huge.
Edit: You can click on the blue box next to his name in the quote box to be brought to the thread where he mentions this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well he's red now, not because I care, but just because he thinks he knows something about androgens.

---------------------

on another note, how in the hell do you get banned from pp's forum, you must gotta do some dumb shiit. Even after we've had our disagreements, I'm not banned, and all those pp guys seem to be pretty laid back and friendly for the most part.

thats prob why I didn't fit in well there, Im more of a d*ck.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hmmm let's see, my first cycle ever I ran helladrol and AH with complete success. Liver is fine too...and although I was an amature in cycling I amfar from an amature in knowledge.

Now, I am running a test e cycle with let's see...

1)anavar
2)androlean
3)androdrive

Making nothing but amazing gains.

Also, how could you say the PP reps just know business, infact they were trying to tell me not to cycle yet because I wasn't ready...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well he's red now, not because I care, but just because he thinks he knows something about androgens.

---------------------

on another note, how in the hell do you get banned from pp's forum, you must gotta do some dumb shiit. Even after we've had our disagreements, I'm not banned, and all those pp guys seem to be pretty laid back and friendly for the most part.

If anyone were to check the thread, I started very nicely. Wished him the best with his doctor and health. Told him I disagreed, but left it at that. The thread turned into 10 pages of arguing, and I had enough. Closed the thread and told him that he was not to restart the discussion, or I would ban him. Within 1 minute of closing the thread, he decides to be a smart ass and open a second. I wasn't bluffing.

Even as much as I would much rather never see him back at the board, it is just a 7 day'r.

Hmmm let's see, my first cycle ever I ran helladrol and AH with complete success. Liver is fine too...and although I was an amature in cycling I amfar from an amature in knowledge.

1)anavar
2)androlean
3)androdrive

Also, how could you say the PP reps just know business, infact they were trying to tell me not to cycle yet because I wasn't ready...
Thank you for the kind words, and happy your cycle has been a success.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

---------------------

Did we argue there? Yeah, most guys are friendly there and they do bite there tongues a lot when they disagree, but I'm lacking the capability with idiots lately though. lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was more so referring to ken the eagle, no suprise the op got banned, he's just a dumb. or crazy, i haven't decided yet.

technique88

technique88

Awards
If anyone were to check the thread, I started very nicely. Wished him the best with his doctor and health. Told him I disagreed, but left it at that. The thread turned into 10 pages of arguing, and I had enough. Closed the thread and told him that he was not to restart the discussion, or I would ban him. Within 1 minute of closing the thread, he decides to be a smart ass and open a second. I wasn't bluffing.

Even as much as I would much rather never see him back at the board, it is just a 7 day'r.

Thank you for the kind words, and happy your cycle has been a success.
No problem, although your company doesn't need any backing, everyone is definitely on the team PP! I just want him to hear it from a random gym rat with no affiliation to any kind of sponsor and a decent amount of knowledge.

technique88

technique88

Awards
i was more so referring to ken the eagle, no suprise the op got banned, he's just a dumb. or crazy, i haven't decided yet.
Both I would say.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

1)anavar
2)androlean
3)androdrive

Var, Lean and Drive? *GASP* Are you trying to kill yourself? LOL Actually, that sounds like a nice cycle - good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.