Do not stack Androseries products with any other orals.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL i hate that character with the pyramid head (from silent hill right?) !!!!


    l
    LOVE that movie lol. I watch it whenever its on.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Your liver will shrivel up and you'll be primed to breast feed someone's child for them.
    don't say that....I might believe you.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    LOVE that movie lol. I watch it whenever its on.
    Ah i havent watched te movie but i need to!... altho the videogame is the sickest videogame ive ever seen if i play it, i cant sleep without turning the lights or TV on ... i confess!

  4. Who would rep a moron with a post like the one that started this thread?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SpainBoy View Post
    ken the eagle- why you attacking at me bro? Once again i do nothing to you bro. And you accuse me. You attack and attack just like an eagle dont you? Im very hurt right now, just cuz i did find you cute, you betray me with your attacks. All i ask was a date? And im beaten down
    LMAO, well OUTLAWTREE, i think you confuse me with someone who gives a s..t
    •   
       


  6. Why? I'm not reading all of this but one andro drive is a great way to more out of less dose. I wouldn't take a full dose and 50 of A bombs but if you do that you shouldnt take these products anyways.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. Op ur an idiot ... That is all ..

  8. I am pretty sure this thread didnt turn out as he intended.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. I think the Androseries is safe compared to methyls, and I respect HereToStudy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. I think the Androseries is safe compared to methyls, and I respect HereToStudy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. I think the Androseries is safe compared to methyls, and I respect HereToStudy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    The guy was taking a 50mg tablet of Anavar with 6 AndroHard a day for 8 weeks and blames the AH for elevated liver values. The cycle ended 2 1/2 moths ago and he's just recently started having these problems. His doctor said it could be Hepatitis B and it's all AH's fault.
    I was taking 4 pills a day.I used one bottle and ran it at a lower dose.Yes it is AHs fault,you should never stack 2 orals that are liver toxic. The company states this is fine to do so-but test results show that its too harsh for the liver. Stick to one at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    Any idea what the enzyme CYP3A4 is for?? Any at all? Don't google it first and then respond, just respond with a yes or a no or an explanation, then look it up.

    I didnt study biology bro.I know that ast/alt are enzymes that are sensitive indicators of liver damage or injury.Oh geez-what couldve been causing the liver damage?? I guess i have hep B.. lmao-I guarantee you I dont have hep b. These idiots keep thinking I have an std. Ive gotten 3 blood tests done so far,I will know after this one for sure if i dont have hep b or not. Ive met someone with a similar story and the docs said heb b at first hand-he told me not to worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    That's not what HTS said - he was misquoted. The OP is just butt-hurt because his BS claims were all debunked.

    I love how the steroid-using genius had to ask what an UGL source is at the end of the thread. lol
    You admited that you didnt take AH in your first few cycles. Your history shows bunch of PP products which you used. Dont you think the orals weakened your enzymes in your bloodstream and thats what caused you to be sick? You are a noob to this game-your cycles are retarded and it shows that you dont know anything. I have no idea what UGL means. Does that ****ing matter? I could google it but I really dont care what it is. Looks like you need more research because those cycles youve done are completely retarded. You are most likely fat and dont even look like you lift. So post a pic and stop talking ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'm gonna be taking ABv3 with beastdrol......am I going to die?
    Dont stack two orals at time.. Always have test as a base.. Use test and use the oral at the end of the cycle to bring out vascularity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Who would rep a moron with a post like the one that started this thread?
    People that agree with me.

    You mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think the Androseries is safe compared to methyls, and I respect HereToStudy.
    Stacking them is not safe. They say its completely safe to stack them with other steroids. DONT do this. Your liver may give out on you anytime.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am pretty sure this thread didnt turn out as he intended.
    Lol. I owned your friend and you at the board. You mad bro? Did I touch your little ego? You most likely dont even lift and know nothing about steroids just like many PP reps. All they know is business. They are pro at lying thats for sure. They dont know **** about steroids. They mostly copy other popular original oral steroids and change them around.Add grapefruit juice in it so that it digests better. LOL what bull****. Its totally "non toxic and by passes the liver with a time released technology.There is so much bull**** about these products.

    Save your money and buy some test-you will get bigger than with these bs designer "phs" They are still steroids. ..Your liver will also end up thanking you.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Lol. I owned your friend and you at the board. You mad bro? Did I touch your little ego? You most likely dont even lift and know nothing about steroids just like many PP reps. All they know is business. They are pro at lying thats for sure. They dont know **** about steroids. They mostly copy other popular original oral steroids and change them around.Add grapefruit juice in it so that it digests better. LOL what bull****. Its totally "non toxic and by passes the liver with a time released technology.There is so much bull**** about these products.

    Save your money and buy some test-you will get bigger than with these bs designer "phs" They are still steroids. ..Your liver will also end up thanking you.
    How did you "own" me? I closed the thread because it was a **** fest between you and everyone else, and it was disruptive. You didn't own ****. Don't play hardball on the boards. Notice how AM passed you around like a freshman cheerleader just like the primordial board did? Maybe now you should start reconsidering this.

    Oh by the way, since you threatened to sue in the PM you sent me (seriously guys, seriously), I highly suggest you reconsider. Especially since your cycle, and the part that actually caused your liver stress, is ****ING ILLEGAL DUMB ASS.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. He threatened to sue you?! Wow. Dude needs some help.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I was taking 4 pills a day.I used one bottle and ran it at a lower dose.Yes it is AHs fault,you should never stack 2 orals that are liver toxic. The company states this is fine to do so-but test results show that its too harsh for the liver. Stick to one at a time.

    My bad... only 4 of those hardcore, liver destroying AndroHard.


    I didnt study biology bro.I know that ast/alt are enzymes that are sensitive indicators of liver damage or injury.Oh geez-what couldve been causing the liver damage?? I guess i have hep B.. lmao-I guarantee you I dont have hep b. These idiots keep thinking I have an std. Ive gotten 3 blood tests done so far,I will know after this one for sure if i dont have hep b or not. Ive met someone with a similar story and the docs said heb b at first hand-he told me not to worry about it.


    You admited that you didnt take AH in your first few cycles. Your history shows bunch of PP products which you used. Dont you think the orals weakened your enzymes in your bloodstream and thats what caused you to be sick? You are a noob to this game-your cycles are retarded and it shows that you dont know anything. I have no idea what UGL means. Does that ****ing matter? I could google it but I really dont care what it is. Looks like you need more research because those cycles youve done are completely retarded. You are most likely fat and dont even look like you lift. So post a pic and stop talking ****.

    Where did I say that I didn't use AndroHard in my first few cycles? AndroHard LV was used in my second cycle and I loved it. It wasn't available in any form when I did my first cycle. Do I think orals weakened my liver - No. The Andro-only cycle that I did made me feel good minus the bloating (the last week and a half) due to a poor diet. Recovery from cycle was quick and easy. I'm no noob at this just because my cycles don't run back to back... most would agree with only running 1 or 2 cycles a year. Under Ground Lab, you jacka$$!!! ... The place where you got your fake Anavar from. Please tell me how my cycles were so stupid - I'm sure everyone would love to hear this one. You're the guy that ran all the methyl cycles - not me... keep your facts straight.

    Dont stack two orals at time.. Always have test as a base.. Use test and use the oral at the end of the cycle to bring out vascularity.



    People that agree with me.

    You mad?

    Who the hell would agree with your ridiculous statements other than a PP competitor? Mad, no. Confused, yes. How delusional would they have to be to buy your nonsense?

    Stacking them is not safe. They say its completely safe to stack them with other steroids. DONT do this. Your liver may give out on you anytime.



    Lol. I owned your friend and you at the board. You mad bro? Did I touch your little ego? You most likely dont even lift and know nothing about steroids just like many PP reps. All they know is business. They are pro at lying thats for sure. They dont know **** about steroids. They mostly copy other popular original oral steroids and change them around.Add grapefruit juice in it so that it digests better. LOL what bull****. Its totally "non toxic and by passes the liver with a time released technology.There is so much bull**** about these products.

    Save your money and buy some test-you will get bigger than with these bs designer "phs" They are still steroids. ..Your liver will also end up thanking you.
    You didn't own anybody... you did get owned by quite a few people though. You're just showing more depth to the delusional world that you live in. The rest of my replies are in bold. Thanks for the neg... it really my feelers.

  16. By the way. If Androhard is a liver killer, that will put you in a hospital if stacked with a methyl, can you explain why you didnt have issue after you ran epi and androhard together? Or did you lie about this cycle?

    Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I used this stack last summer along w low dose of test. You will get pretty strong and vascular if your diet is good. Don't expect to get huge.
    Edit: You can click on the blue box next to his name in the quote box to be brought to the thread where he mentions this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Who would rep a moron with a post like the one that started this thread?
    well he's red now, not because I care, but just because he thinks he knows something about androgens.


    ---------------------

    on another note, how in the hell do you get banned from pp's forum, you must gotta do some dumb shiit. Even after we've had our disagreements, I'm not banned, and all those pp guys seem to be pretty laid back and friendly for the most part.

    thats prob why I didn't fit in well there, Im more of a d*ck.

  18. Hmmm let's see, my first cycle ever I ran helladrol and AH with complete success. Liver is fine too...and although I was an amature in cycling I amfar from an amature in knowledge.

    Now, I am running a test e cycle with let's see...

    1)anavar
    2)androlean
    3)androdrive

    Making nothing but amazing gains.

    Also, how could you say the PP reps just know business, infact they were trying to tell me not to cycle yet because I wasn't ready...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well he's red now, not because I care, but just because he thinks he knows something about androgens.


    ---------------------

    on another note, how in the hell do you get banned from pp's forum, you must gotta do some dumb shiit. Even after we've had our disagreements, I'm not banned, and all those pp guys seem to be pretty laid back and friendly for the most part.

    thats prob why I didn't fit in well there, Im more of a d*ck.
    If anyone were to check the thread, I started very nicely. Wished him the best with his doctor and health. Told him I disagreed, but left it at that. The thread turned into 10 pages of arguing, and I had enough. Closed the thread and told him that he was not to restart the discussion, or I would ban him. Within 1 minute of closing the thread, he decides to be a smart ass and open a second. I wasn't bluffing.

    Even as much as I would much rather never see him back at the board, it is just a 7 day'r.

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Hmmm let's see, my first cycle ever I ran helladrol and AH with complete success. Liver is fine too...and although I was an amature in cycling I amfar from an amature in knowledge.

    Now, I am running a test e cycle with let's see...

    1)anavar
    2)androlean
    3)androdrive

    Making nothing but amazing gains.

    Also, how could you say the PP reps just know business, infact they were trying to tell me not to cycle yet because I wasn't ready...
    Thank you for the kind words, and happy your cycle has been a success.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well he's red now, not because I care, but just because he thinks he knows something about androgens.


    ---------------------

    on another note, how in the hell do you get banned from pp's forum, you must gotta do some dumb shiit. Even after we've had our disagreements, I'm not banned, and all those pp guys seem to be pretty laid back and friendly for the most part.

    thats prob why I didn't fit in well there, Im more of a d*ck.
    Did we argue there? Yeah, most guys are friendly there and they do bite there tongues a lot when they disagree, but I'm lacking the capability with idiots lately though. lol

  21. i was more so referring to ken the eagle, no suprise the op got banned, he's just a dumb. or crazy, i haven't decided yet.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    If anyone were to check the thread, I started very nicely. Wished him the best with his doctor and health. Told him I disagreed, but left it at that. The thread turned into 10 pages of arguing, and I had enough. Closed the thread and told him that he was not to restart the discussion, or I would ban him. Within 1 minute of closing the thread, he decides to be a smart ass and open a second. I wasn't bluffing.

    Even as much as I would much rather never see him back at the board, it is just a 7 day'r.

    Thank you for the kind words, and happy your cycle has been a success.
    No problem, although your company doesn't need any backing, everyone is definitely on the team PP! I just want him to hear it from a random gym rat with no affiliation to any kind of sponsor and a decent amount of knowledge.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i was more so referring to ken the eagle, no suprise the op got banned, he's just a dumb. or crazy, i haven't decided yet.
    Gotcha.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    i was more so referring to ken the eagle, no suprise the op got banned, he's just a dumb. or crazy, i haven't decided yet.
    Both I would say.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Hmmm let's see, my first cycle ever I ran helladrol and AH with complete success. Liver is fine too...and although I was an amature in cycling I amfar from an amature in knowledge.

    Now, I am running a test e cycle with let's see...

    1)anavar
    2)androlean
    3)androdrive

    Making nothing but amazing gains.

    Also, how could you say the PP reps just know business, infact they were trying to tell me not to cycle yet because I wasn't ready...
    Var, Lean and Drive? *GASP* Are you trying to kill yourself? LOL Actually, that sounds like a nice cycle - good luck with it!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do not take Tylenol (acetaminophen) with Prosteroids
    By LG Sciences in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:14 PM
  2. Do not take Tylenol (acetaminophen) with Prosteroids
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. Do not sell banned products here.
    By Reborn019 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 07:36 PM
  4. Do Not Eat This Product!!
    By dez/null in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Log in
Log in