1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Okay. Do tribestan and lj100 boost test too or just libido? Is there some point when I need to stop taking everything and let my body produce a good amount of test on its own? ie no test boosters?
    LJ100 boosts free testosterone powerfuly , Tribestan boosts libido-even more than the former.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Most things work via a negative feedback loop lol..
    Okay. Didn't know that. Why don't most things make you feel like clomid then?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

The ginseng helps with keeping up socially and mental fatigue but not really libido. I can't get blood flow going down there and my blood results appear good. Idk if I need to take some more than 3 weeks post SERM or if that is good but I definately just feel like I have low T. I get angry like I have good T but everything else is off. I have no libido. No urge to want sex or dominate anything or anyone. I seem to just not be into anything and depression is rough. Feels like PCT blues like my first cycle's PCT. idk why it won't go away. I really want to just stop all my supplements but ginseng until I start feeling better. It's depressing and really hard for me. Especially being in college. I couldn't even attend school this year it was that bad. I have bad insomnia and anxiety because of it. Ginseng helps with anxiety but idk. I just wanna feel normal and happy. I want that feeling of not worrying about nothing and being able to live my life back. Just feels like everything is daunting and "what's the point"
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I ran it because when I got bloods on clomid they would be around 600 testosterone. But once a few weeks of being off the SERM passed it dropped to like 300. That's why I gave the HCG a shot. Also because my testes have been smaller. Yeah I haven't run the HCG in 6 weeks or so
    Next time run hCG throughout cycles that affect teste size but cease them during PCT and just run Tor, Nolva or Clomid alongside other PCT things for ~6 weeks or so, longer if the cycle warrants it.

For this cycle, just give yourself time to restore; if your test is still in the normal range then at least you haven't shut yourself down in that regard and libido will come back. Problem with compounds like SD is that they shut you down like mental and take time to rebound but if you ran your PCT the best you could, then just give yourself a chance to naturally recover.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Next time run hCG throughout cycles that affect teste size but cease them during PCT and just run Tor, Nolva or Clomid alongside other PCT things for ~6 weeks or so, longer if the cycle warrants it.

For this cycle, just give yourself time to restore; if your test is still in the normal range then at least you haven't shut yourself down in that regard and libido will come back. Problem with compounds like SD is that they shut you down like mental and take time to rebound but if you ran your PCT the best you could, then just give yourself a chance to naturally recover.
    Thanks jiggz, I will give it time. Reading that really just got me out of a funk for the night. I sometimes feel really down, especially at night. Just gives me time to think about everything and well over think obviously. I'm never running another cycle. It just did too much damage to y psyche. Do you think the mental aspect is causing this libido and energy problem? I really don't think it is because I give myself every opportunity to go out and succeed. I've given it a lot of attempts too. It just feels off. I think the libido mood and energy will help me feel better. Wow pct problems are the real deal. It feels like withdrawal from a severe addiction. Worst part is not knowing when you'll feel better.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Have you or anyone else ever had good bloods but still felt weird and not recovered? Is there just a transition period between good bloods and feeling good?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks jiggz, I will give it time. Reading that really just got me out of a funk for the night. I sometimes feel really down, especially at night. Just gives me time to think about everything and well over think obviously. I'm never running another cycle. It just did too much damage to y psyche. Do you think the mental aspect is causing this libido and energy problem? I really don't think it is because I give myself every opportunity to go out and succeed. I've given it a lot of attempts too. It just feels off. I think the libido mood and energy will help me feel better. Wow pct problems are the real deal. It feels like withdrawal from a severe addiction. Worst part is not knowing when you'll feel better.
    From what I gather from this thread, you've spent the better part of a year trying to rectify your libido situation; there could be a possbility that you've been so worried about this that it is destroying your libido (stress often can) or perhaps you haven't gone long enough without putting more things into your system. In any case, i'd recommend strongly that you seek medical advice and just explain your situation and they will be able to help.

Have you or anyone else ever had good bloods but still felt weird and not recovered? Is there just a transition period between good bloods and feeling good?
    I've only run one cycle and it was a very mild PH but am looking to run a stronger one soon so I guess I won't know until I try. It is common though just from lurking these forums to see that libido loss for a time after a cycle is common but normally restored within a few weeks but everyone is different and perhaps the fact you are worried about this is playing somewhat of a role in a continual loss of libido.

Did you have bloods done pre? And what are your test numbers at now?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

From what I gather from this thread, you've spent the better part of a year trying to rectify your libido situation; there could be a possbility that you've been so worried about this that it is destroying your libido (stress often can) or perhaps you haven't gone long enough without putting more things into your system. In any case, i'd recommend strongly that you seek medical advice and just explain your situation and they will be able to help.

I've only run one cycle and it was a very mild PH but am looking to run a stronger one soon so I guess I won't know until I try. It is common though just from lurking these forums to see that libido loss for a time after a cycle is common but normally restored within a few weeks but everyone is different and perhaps the fact you are worried about this is playing somewhat of a role in a continual loss of libido.

Never had bloods drawn pre cycle. However my testes were huge compared to now. Much more aggressive confident libido energy motivation and all that. I don't think it's a stress thing because my cortisol was in range and even Xanax and stress reducing compounds didn't help libido or energy. Also, I've given myself many opportunities going out and just keeping my mind off it so I don't think it's self inflicted. Like I said, my first cycles PCT was similar. Just didn't last this long. Also I didn't run a SERM after my first cycle. Maybe serms just cause me delayed issues or something. My T 3 weeks after ending clomid and Nolva ( which I only took for 10 days after 2 weeks of HCG) was 675. That was 2 or so weeks ago.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Feel limp with no sensitivity downstairs. Just feels like hormones are off. I know they're not according to the results but maybe 3 weeks after serms and they are still shifting. I remember it just going uphill for a week until I felt great last cycle. I'm guessing it'll be sorta spontaneous like that idk.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

I have oily skin and acne so something's going on but I've had it for a while. I just don't get random boners and if I have one it goes down soon and I just plain don't have interest in sex or women. I don't have those primal cravings like before. Im so emotional too. I always seem to miss my ex or think i need someone or think that banging girls with no intentions of dating them is so mean. Never thought that way before. That's why I think I'm still recovering and not mentally screwing myself. Reminds me of last time a lot. Just doesn't seem to get much better.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

I have oily skin and acne so something's going on but I've had it for a while. I just don't get random boners and if I have one it goes down soon and I just plain don't have interest in sex or women. I don't have those primal cravings like before. Im so emotional too. I always seem to miss my ex or think i need someone or think that banging girls with no intentions of dating them is so mean. Never thought that way before. That's why I think I'm still recovering and not mentally screwing myself. Reminds me of last time a lot. Just doesn't seem to get much better.
    Lmfao describes exactly the thoughts that go thru my mind when im on clomid. Youl be fine bro, keep your head up.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post

Lmfao describes exactly the thoughts that go thru my mind when im on clomid. Youl be fine bro, keep your head up.
    I haven't been on clomid for over a month... Could it be a lingering affect? Thanks though man! Gives me hope.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%

Being emotional is part of the effects of clomid; that tends to be my reason to try avoid them. Perhaps the effects of clomid are still ligering, give it time.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Okay. Ill give it more time. In the mean time what do you recommend for insomnia or a racing mind at bedtime
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%

Hmm, things like L-Dopa which you may already have, ZMA, melatonin etc.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Hmm, things like L-Dopa which you may already have, ZMA, melatonin etc.
    Okay cool. I can't wait to feel like myself again. Didn't realize how much I took that for granted
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%

You'll be right. Taking Ph's and things is like dancing with the devil and you can only do so much to protect yourself from potential lifelong harm. If you do everything you can then you are much more likely to end up in the same place you left off but it'll just take time for the body to normalize.

You'll be fine
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

I haven't been on clomid for over a month... Could it be a lingering affect? Thanks though man! Gives me hope.
    The reason clomid makes you feel like that is that its essentially synthetic estrogen. Like i said before, i imagine your estro is somewhat high and it may be causing some of these feelings. This will be confirmed in your next round of bloods.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Thanks men. My E2 was 27 on a scale of " < 29 ".... Any idea what that means? Is that the same as having a 27 on a scale of " 10-42"? That's the only scale I've used before
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Thanks men. My E2 was 27 on a scale of " < 29 ".... Any idea what that means? Is that the same as having a 27 on a scale of " 10-42"? That's the only scale I've used before
    Not quite sure, do you have an actually paper copy of the bloods you can scan and send?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Not quite sure, do you have an actually paper copy of the bloods you can scan and send?
    Man I wish I did. Ill try to find my old ones but this one they said will take a week to mail to me. I haven't even seen em I've just asked the nurse over the phone
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

First blood test right last week of clomid about 5 months after initial PCT
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Next blood test was a few days after the next clomid restart attempt.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Next blood test immediately after the next clomid. Never got bloods done directly after first PCT following cycle.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Also got this done.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Also got this done.
    These tests will not tell us a great deal considering that they taken very soon after cessastion of the SERMS. What im saying is that even tho thr drugs might have cleared, im still betting they affected the bloods somewhat. So its impossible at this point to make a clear judgment as to what exactly is going on. I hope you are listening and not taking anything so we can get a clear and accurate picture on your next set of bloods.

Things that alarmed me:

Your e2 is not crazy high, but reducing it by about 20 to 30 percent would net some impresssive results in mood and libido i think, but of course this is no gaurantee.

Yout lh is high, too high. This is not good, but its probably that high because of the hcg, clomid, and whatever else you took. Again, need new bloods to confirm.

Your t looks fine and oddly you had elevated free t, not sure what causes this but im sure someone else can chime in on that. Its likely lower in reality when unaffected by serms.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Also got this done.
    Take a look at this
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Take a look at this
    Obv most of that doesnt apply to you because our case is self inflicted, but interesting nonetheless.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Of course PCT is serious business. Why do you think vets and knowledgable forum members **** on kids that dont understand AAS and proper pct? Its not to be *******s lol, its for their own damn good!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

These tests will not tell us a great deal considering that they taken very soon after cessastion of the SERMS. What im saying is that even tho thr drugs might have cleared, im still betting they affected the bloods somewhat. So its impossible at this point to make a clear judgment as to what exactly is going on. I hope you are listening and not taking anything so we can get a clear and accurate picture on your next set of bloods.

Things that alarmed me:

Your e2 is not crazy high, but reducing it by about 20 to 30 percent would net some impresssive results in mood and libido i think, but of course this is no gaurantee.

Yout lh is high, too high. This is not good, but its probably that high because of the hcg, clomid, and whatever else you took. Again, need new bloods to confirm.

Your t looks fine and oddly you had elevated free t, not sure what causes this but im sure someone else can chime in on that. Its likely lower in reality when unaffected by serms.
    Yeah my latest results of 675 T and 27 E2 and all the stuff was 3 weeks after a pct restart. I don't have those bloods on paper so none of the pictures I posted were of those results. Those that I posted were all older if u can check the dates or whatever. But yeah I agree. Do you think they could be affecting me 3 weeks after stopping them?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Of course PCT is serious business. Why do you think vets and knowledgable forum members **** on kids that dont understand AAS and proper pct? Its not to be *******s lol, its for their own damn good!
    Yes sir. Learn from experiences and mistakes. Definitely humbled me this far.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Any help on cutting for now? So much harder for me to cut fat for some reason too... I'm guessing it had to do with the hormones and because I don't have as much self control. Any tips?
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%

Any help on cutting for now? So much harder for me to cut fat for some reason too... I'm guessing it had to do with the hormones and because I don't have as much self control. Any tips?
    Sprints. Adding more lean mass thru heavy compound lifting and performing physical activities your body is not generally accustomed to. All will aid in fat loss, but what kind of fat are we talking about here? Are you becoming obese or simply cant see the six pack anymore. More info please.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Sprints. Adding more lean mass thru heavy compound lifting and performing physical activities your body is not generally accustomed to. All will aid in fat loss, but what kind of fat are we talking about here? Are you becoming obese or simply cant see the six pack anymore. More info please.
    It's like abdomen area fat mostly but it's probly 15 lbs more than before. Just can't seem to lose it no matter what. What about stress guilt self control of eating an insomnia? I eat when im not hungry for no reason. I think because of the anxiety. I lay in bed at night thinking anout every bad thing ive ever done. Never thought they were that big a deal before. Is it just pct blues and shutdown/estrogen sides? How do you just stop worrying? its impossible. I've had those feelings a lot like I did after my first cycle but they got over with when I recovered I guess and I felt great again, no stress, anxiety, guilt, insomnia or fat retention. Felt great. I usually wake up and feel guilt free. Maybe its the mood swings idk. I was really feeling it and thats why i posted all this. But now im 'editing' this post maybe 30 minutes later and i dont think i feel as guilty. Idk its proby just the PCT anxiety ****. F pct man. Do you think those sides will go away when I recover? That is what causes me to question all these PCTs. I'm always thinking wow what if its in my head? Even though this all happened last time and I recovered.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Like HIIT? How much? I seem to be sore for like twice as long as usual too. I can't go as hard as before I can't pump myself up or anything I feel drained when I try max effort things.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%

It's like abdomen area fat mostly but it's probly 15 lbs more than before. Just can't seem to lose it no matter what. What about stress guilt self control of eating an insomnia? I eat when im not hungry for no reason. I think because of the anxiety. I lay in bed at night thinking anout every bad thing ive ever done. Never thought they were that big a deal before. Is it just pct blues and shutdown/estrogen sides? How do you just stop worrying? its impossible. I've had those feelings a lot like I did after my first cycle but they got over with when I recovered I guess and I felt great again, no stress, anxiety, guilt, insomnia or fat retention. Felt great. I usually wake up and feel guilt free. Maybe its the mood swings idk. I was really feeling it and thats why i posted all this. But now im 'editing' this post maybe 30 minutes later and i dont think i feel as guilty. Idk its proby just the PCT anxiety ****. F pct man. Do you think those sides will go away when I recover? That is what causes me to question all these PCTs. I'm always thinking wow what if its in my head? Even though this all happened last time and I recovered.
    It really sounds like you are quite worked up over this, don't sweat it so much. The more you worry, the worse of you'll be.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

It really sounds like you are quite worked up over this, don't sweat it so much. The more you worry, the worse of you'll be.
    It kept me out of school for a year and its just a countdown til next semester starts. It's been over a year. Makes you wonder if it isn't all in my head. How would I truly know? I don't know how not to worry about this. Teach me ha
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.75%

It kept me out of school for a year and its just a countdown til next semester starts. It's been over a year. Makes you wonder if it isn't all in my head. How would I truly know? I don't know how not to worry about this. Teach me ha
    It kept you out of school lol?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

It kept you out of school lol?
    When you can't sleep have no energy or mental alertness you can't keep up
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.75%

When you can't sleep have no energy or mental alertness you can't keep up
    Wow I really doubt a 300 ng/dl testosterone level is doing this to you.That would be absurd.

Similar Forum Threads

1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?