Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido

Page 8 of 18 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

I have a few erections a day. Nothing good. And the rest of the day I'm limp. Nothing at all down there and nothing up in my head

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    E2 at 27 is certainly not pretty damn high. I don`t know where you got that idea.
    The upper range of his numbers are 29, though reference ranges are not exactly the best thing to go by, i agree. 27 is not low, and its not average. His total estro is also relatively high, though estradiol is significanly more important to consider than other estrogens that make up the total e count. What does your vast knowledge of phlebotomy tell you it should be? Enlighten us, please.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?

I do it all the time,with no problem.

Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.

Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.

Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.
    This kid doesn't need to stack anything. If you'd actually bothered to read thru the thread smart ass you'd realize that he needs to let his body properly recover from a heavy cycle of designer oral steroids and see his doctors for proper treatment.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I CAN have sex. I DON'T have a sex drive. Therefore I have no desire. I'm 22 no girlfriend etc. you have to WANT it to go out on the town and get some. I can't just go out and get a girl if I don't want it. Like I said many times, I have no sex drive and no energy or will.
    This proves my point.

YOU CAN HAVE SEX.

You just don`t want to.

Give L-DOPA a try.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    This kid doesn't need to stack anything. If you'd actually bothered to read thru the thread smart ass you'd realize that he needs to let his body properly recover from a heavy cycle of designer oral steroids and see his doctors for proper treatment.
    I`m suggesting natty options.

These won`t cause him any problems,just help.

You are retarded.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

I've been reading CNS fatigue can cause depression, fatigue, memory and concentration problems and more. During that cycle I lifting heavy legs every other day. And since then I've done a lot of stimulants and basketball intense. I wonder if I need a rest from exercise
    Bingo!

Just take it easy for at least a weak (7 days), and not easy as in a deload week or
    lower volume or lower intensity...like easy as in vacation easy

no weights, no cardio, no basketball.....nothing

you need to give your body and mind nothing to do but recover
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

I`m suggesting natty options.

These won`t cause him any problems,just help.

You are retarded.
    You know i just love internet tough guys talking **** from behind a computer screen, it makes my day. Insult me all you want, but i honestly don't think the op is only dealing with an issue of dopamine. I agree with you with regards to beginning to accept the fact that he did make a deal with the devil and he will suffer some consequences, but telling someone to take l-dopa, safe as it is, considering his mental state and the fact we really have no idea EXACTLY, whats going on is irresponsible Dr.Killer, but then again you seem convinced,just like most internet tough guys that you are right. Carry on, but don't make irresponsible suggestions that might further exacerbate the problem, thats foolish and irresponsible. Grow up.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?

I do it all the time,with no problem.

Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.

Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.

Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.
    And understand that at his age, restoring hpta function is absolutely critical. Hes 22, quite possibly still growing. Not to mention its not all about banging broads there Ron Jeremy, there are other ramifications to consider including fertility, mental health, etc.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

This proves my point.

YOU CAN HAVE SEX.

You just don`t want to.

Give L-DOPA a try.
    Is l dopa for the prolactin reduction? Is so I gave Prami a try. I've tried unleashed libido cycle an countless libido boosters to no avail.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

Quote Originally Posted by DaaaBears View Post
    Bingo!

Just take it easy for at least a weak (7 days), and not easy as in a deload week or
    lower volume or lower intensity...like easy as in vacation easy

no weights, no cardio, no basketball.....nothing

you need to give your body and mind nothing to do but recover

Okay I will. Makes some sense. Last time I stopped lifting during pct altogether pretty much. Just did occasional plyometrics. I think this time there's been a week or so of nothing but ill go for a few weeks break
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

I've read a few forums recently about like dopamine or serotonin levels being skewed after pct maybe? Maybe I read it wrong. Any idea if cycles cause that? What causes pct depression? I get the energy libido etc but why is my mood so low?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

Is l dopa for the prolactin reduction? Is so I gave Prami a try. I've tried unleashed libido cycle an countless libido boosters to no avail.
    L-dopa converts to dopamine in the brain.

Dopamine is the second thing that controls our libido,just as important as testosterone,if not more important.

As for libido/test boosters,most of them do not work,even for libido.

You have to try a good LJ100™ extract,as this will boost your free test incomparable to that stinging nettle ****.

Stack that with Tribosten or Tribestan (remember it must be standardized for a whole lotta protodioscin,and these two are the best-regular trib will not do anything).

Add l-dopa on top of that,and I guarantee you will feel 17 again.

I`m recommending all this knowing that your test level is 350.

If it were lets say 20 ng/dl,that would be a different story.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

L-dopa converts to dopamine in the brain.

Dopamine is the second thing that controls our libido,just as important as testosterone,if not more important.

As for libido/test boosters,most of them do not work,even for libido.

You have to try a good LJ100™ extract,as this will boost your free test incomparable to that stinging nettle ****.

Stack that with Tribosten or Tribestan (remember it must be standardized for a whole lotta protodioscin,and these two are the best-regular trib will not do anything).

Add l-dopa on top of that,and I guarantee you will feel 17 again.

I`m recommending all this knowing that your test level is 350.

If it were lets say 20 ng/dl,that would be a different story.
    ive used mucuna parenas or whatever, fadogia, fenugreek, and tons of libido boosters. Prami booster dopamine too right? The libido boosters all worked well pre cycle
    ... Why would a cycle mess up dopamine levels?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

Will libido energy levels lethargy mood and all that come back on its own while staying clean of supplements. If so how long would it take? ... Also why haven't my testicles come back full size? I hear what you're saying when you say it doesn't matter that much for T production but still why are they smaller? If my T is 675 what's the hold up with the testicles? What is the best FSH booster out there besides a SERM? I wonder if that would blow them up?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

ive used mucuna parenas or whatever, fadogia, fenugreek, and tons of libido boosters. Prami booster dopamine too right? The libido boosters all worked well pre cycle
    ... Why would a cycle mess up dopamine levels?
    Well for one you have taken M1,4ADD which converts to dbol,which is a potent dopaminergic stimulator.

I don`t know if it can deplete dopamine after cycle to that extent.

The main causes of depleted serotonine and dopamine are however the stress and anguish of modern life.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

And no,don`t take prami.

It`s mucuna pruriens not parenas.

Which one were you taking?

Honestly man,you need to research more,that`s for sure.

I`m sure you`ll be fine somewhere down the line but maybe you should go talk to a very smart and understanding endocrinologist,and also to a psychiatrist.

And try those three supps,I told you,don`t be hesitant,I know what I`m talking about.

1. Sopharma Tribestan or Thermolife Tribosten
    2. NOW Dopa Mucuna / CEL PCT Assist
    3. NOW Testojack100
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.57%

And no,don`t take prami.

I`m sure you`ll be fine somewhere down the line but maybe you should go talk to a very smart and understanding endocrinologist,and also to a psychiatrist.

And try those three supps,I told you,don`t be hesitant,I know what I`m talking about.

3. NOW Testojack100
    This ^^^

NOW L-dopa and Testojack200 will get ya going.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    This ^^^

NOW L-dopa and Testojack200 will get ya going.
    Like the man said.

You can use both Testojack 100 and 200 to stack,but the 100 is a must because the 200 doesn`t have the LJ100™ extarct in it,just a cheap substitute that does not work.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

And no,don`t take prami.

3. NOW Testojack100
    I took what you said. Sorry I didn't spell it right I'm on here a lot I don't car how to spell it. And I shouldn't have to research I know it was a dumb cycle but PCTs should take a year and a half. What's th difference between your l dopa and the mucuna or Prami?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

Well for one you have taken M1,4ADD which converts to dbol,which is a potent dopaminergic stimulator.I don`t know if it can deplete dopamine after cycle to that extent.The main causes of depleted serotonine and dopamine are however the stress and anguish of modern life.
    Why would l dopa help me then? I wasn't stressed in PCT ended up being like 6 months
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

And no,don`t take prami.

3. NOW Testojack100
    I have already ordered L DOPA 98% from amazon. Will that work? Isn't a dipaminergic stimulator good for dopamine? I don't understand why you think I should take this ESP when I've tried it in some other supplements such as Isa Test GF and it didn't help. Would the fact m14add converts to dbol be causing this heavy shutdown? I think my balls couldn't create their own T until I did the HCG and that was only 4 weeks ago so maybe I just need more time idk?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

I just ordered the NOW L DOPA as well. Is there like a transition period from when my hormone levels normalize before my libido and energy comes back? I mean, is there like a delay before I actually start feeling the effects of the normal hormones?... Also could libido be caused partially by testicle size because of the large Sertoli cells and higher sperm production filling up the sack causing a "need" to release it more often? I find it more than coincidence that my testicles at their big size caused raging libido and now with smaller ones I have no libido regardless of T levels.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

I just ordered the NOW L DOPA as well. Is there like a transition period from when my hormone levels normalize before my libido and energy comes back? I mean, is there like a delay before I actually start feeling the effects of the normal hormones?... Also could libido be caused partially by testicle size because of the large Sertoli cells and higher sperm production filling up the sack causing a "need" to release it more often? I find it more than coincidence that my testicles at their big size caused raging libido and now with smaller ones I have no libido regardless of T levels.
    Its no coincidence. You are correct, if your testicles are still partially atrophied, this can be responsible somewhat for unstable/ low t levels and sperm count. You are young, they will take time, but they should recover.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

I have already ordered L DOPA 98% from amazon. Will that work? Isn't a dipaminergic stimulator good for dopamine? I don't understand why you think I should take this ESP when I've tried it in some other supplements such as Isa Test GF and it didn't help. Would the fact m14add converts to dbol be causing this heavy shutdown? I think my balls couldn't create their own T until I did the HCG and that was only 4 weeks ago so maybe I just need more time idk?
    I dont think it was just the m14, dymethazine and superdrol are also known to be quite supressive, though most issues with superdrol usually pertain to hepatoxicity. Make no mistake tho, superdrol is some strong ass ****!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

I have a racing heart much more often than before as well. Not sure why
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

I don't think I understand suicide inhibitors... Whenever I reduce gyno with aromasin it comes back once I stop
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

dude.......wtf....why did you do all that?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Armystrong1 View Post
    dude.......wtf....why did you do all that?
    I think I did it because my jest cycle of hdrol and Epi I recovered after 4-6 weeks so I thought oh well I'll probly take twice the time but there will be huge gains. There were. But they r gone obviously. And also because I'm an idiot. That's to be implied.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

trust me when i say this. run a stack of fadogia agrestis 500 mg- 1gram, bulbine natalensis(ingredient in ironmaglabs ultra male rx) and epimedium 40% and i promise u you wont be disappointed. i ran this during nolva during my halo pct when my libido was shot and let me tell you the libido was so high it was almost annoying. Sense of well being increased as well as increased energy thoughout the day
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

Quote Originally Posted by protein24 View Post
    trust me when i say this. run a stack of fadogia agrestis 500 mg- 1gram, bulbine natalensis(ingredient in ironmaglabs ultra male rx) and epimedium 40% and i promise u you wont be disappointed. i ran this during nolva during my halo pct when my libido was shot and let me tell you the libido was so high it was almost annoying. Sense of well being increased as well as increased energy thoughout the day
    Well I have fadogia and have been running that with bridge. No help. My testicles are like half their normal size so idk what's goin on.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

How does bulbine work?
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

How does bulbine work?
    I told you what to run to get your libido back.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

I told you what to run to get your libido back.
    I know. I got the l dope today. Waiting on the LJ 100. Do you know much about bulbine? I just meant like HOW does it bring more libido not questioning if it does or not. Like clomid works via negative feedback. I was just curious. Ginseng helps btw.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

I know. I got the l dope today. Waiting on the LJ 100. Do you know much about bulbine? I just meant like HOW does it bring more libido not questioning if it does or not. Like clomid works via negative feedback. I was just curious. Ginseng helps btw.
    I don`t know if bulbine works

It`s surely not comparable to Clomid in any imaginable way.

And add Tribosten to your stack of l-dopa+LJ100,it`s a must.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

I don`t know if bulbine works

It`s surely not comparable to Clomid in any imaginable way.

And add Tribosten to your stack of l-dopa+LJ100,it`s a must.
    Okay. Do tribestan and lj100 boost test too or just libido? Is there some point when I need to stop taking everything and let my body produce a good amount of test on its own? ie no test boosters?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Most things work via a negative feedback loop lol..
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.18%

Sorry to ask you to repeat yourself, but this thread is a mess to read. Did you do 2 rounds of pct? If so, could you re-list them. How far apart were the 2 rounds and when did you finally end pct?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    Sorry to ask you to repeat yourself, but this thread is a mess to read. Did you do 2 rounds of pct? If so, could you re-list them. How far apart were the 2 rounds and when did you finally end pct?
    I've done like 4. Probably 2 months apart each. They were all clomid. Except for most recent which was HCG HMG 2 weeks followed by clomid Nolva for 10 days then I was advised to stop. 3 weeks later were the bloods of T 675 I explained. Still have had the symptoms of just low test it seems. Very similar to my first cycle's shutdown.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your PCT should well have stopped now; do not run HCG during PCT ever, it just prolongs shutdown (maybe adding to the problem you have already).
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Your PCT should well have stopped now; do not run HCG during PCT ever, it just prolongs shutdown (maybe adding to the problem you have already).
    I ran it because when I got bloods on clomid they would be around 600 testosterone. But once a few weeks of being off the SERM passed it dropped to like 300. That's why I gave the HCG a shot. Also because my testes have been smaller. Yeah I haven't run the HCG in 6 weeks or so

Similar Forum Threads

1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 10:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?