Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido

Page 7 of 18 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post

Testicle size is not a huge indicator of test levels, but nonetheless important. If they have grown back that much, they will continue to grow and if they were responsive to hcg then they will grow for sure. Note that testicle size changes considerably throughout the day based on varying factors including time, sleep patterns and temperature.
    Btw i noticed in another thread you started that you gained acess to HMG?! Thats some pretty potent stuff and hard to come by. How did you get a hold of hcg, hmg, and syringes and were unable to acquire pharm grade pct drugs? Also how did you reconstitute both of them? And who in gods name gave you that 2500 iu ed or eod or whatever whacko dosing protocol that was?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Possibly correlated to estrogen. It should be noted that usually libido is the first thkng to dive when rhe rest of your mind is not right. Contrary to popular belief, libido was actually a pyschlogical term developed by sigmund frued. No doubt it has hormonal aspects, but its also considerably mental. Will improve when you begin to take control of thoughts and emotions, man up, and force your brain back into being alpha. Who gives a **** if you dont have raging wood? Does that make you less of a man. You need to retrain your brain and personality into becoming alpha again, regardless of what temporary handicaps you may or may not have.
    I have. I have been telling myself when I get down that I am the man and yeah it works but I'm constantly tired so I'm always like **** well what am I supposed to do. I'm trying but I'm dead and feel like a zombie
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Btw i noticed in another thread you started that you gained acess to HMG?! Thats some pretty potent stuff and hard to come by. How did you get a hold of hcg, hmg, and syringes and were unable to acquire pharm grade pct drugs? Also how did you reconstitute both of them? And who in gods name gave you that 2500 iu ed or eod or whatever whacko dosing protocol that was?
    The protocol is from a popular restart protocol. Can't thing of the name. Hacksii maybe? I got HCG and HMG on a website and I can with clomid etc but they aren't from a pharmacy they are research chemicals. Put them in bac water and refrigerate them
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post

Ive been suspecting CNS problems for a while. I don't know too much about it though. Like what causes the problems or anything. I've been doing a jump training program for basketball and had no results when I used to a long time ago. And one huge component is training the CNS. Definitely had reduced finger hand toe and foot problems. Like they are colder than the rest of my body. Never loose. Always feels like they need to be warmed up. No amount of stretching and Cardio loosens that up.
    This is interesting to say the least. While your hormones are not amazing, they are certainly not
    Catastrophic, we can certainly remmedy them. This you need to get checked out and i suspect as well is having a significant impact on the way you feel. Also, on your next round of bloods get dht checked out. Are you prone to hair loss? Also, we should talk the next time before you go to the docs. Il pm you the right way to talk to a doc so you get the answers your looking for. You have to understand how they think, etc well get into more of it when the time comes.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

It's Scallys power Pct
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

The protocol is from a popular restart protocol. Can't thing of the name. Hacksii maybe? I got HCG and HMG on a website and I can with clomid etc but they aren't from a pharmacy they are research chemicals. Put them in bac water and refrigerate them
    Jesus christ kid. Do you know how sensitive hcg and hmg are? They were likely half inactive or almost worthless by the time they got inside your body, if they were even real. I dunno, knowing what i know, i just dont trust research chems, especially when it comes to something that has to be reconstituted. Just my 2 cents.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

This is interesting to say the least. While your hormones are not amazing, they are certainly notCatastrophic, we can certainly remmedy them. This you need to get checked out and i suspect as well is having a significant impact on the way you feel. Also, on your next round of bloods get dht checked out. Are you prone to hair loss? Also, we should talk the next time before you go to the docs. Il pm you the right way to talk to a doc so you get the answers your looking for. You have to understand how they think, etc well get into more of it when the time comes.
    What info do you have about the CNS stuff? DHT was checked and all I know is it was in range. I think they'll mail me the lab results in a week. My appointment is Wednesday the 23 next week. Not prone to hairloss whatsoever. Nobody on either side has any hairloss neither grandfathers do either.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Jesus christ kid. Do you know how sensitive hcg and hmg are? They were likely half inactive or almost worthless by the time they got inside your body, if they were even real. I dunno, knowing what i know, i just dont trust research chems, especially when it comes to something that has to be reconstituted. Just my 2 cents.
    Yes I had read that. I read that this pct protocol was thoroughly researched and actually proven to work
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

It's Scallys power Pct
    Ahh, Dr. Michael scally. Smart guy, but his protocol was designed for old farts and juice heads that havnt come off in years. Im exaggerating but yea those 2 were probably a but much. Too much hcg, again if potent, toxin free, and real is not a good thing. Anyway, thats the past well leave it where it is.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Yes I had read that. I read that this pct protocol was thoroughly researched and actually proven to work
    It is, but if youl notice many of those attempting it had had significantly longer or heavier cycles than your self. It might be wise to track down his info and schedule a consult, hes rather brilliant and experienced in this field.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

What info do you have about the CNS stuff? DHT was checked and all I know is it was in range. I think they'll mail me the lab results in a week. My appointment is Wednesday the 23 next week. Not prone to hairloss whatsoever. Nobody on either side has any hairloss neither grandfathers do either.
    Sadly i do not. Will help you with some research tho.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Yeah CNS depression seems rough. I wonder if that's the same thing as CNS fatigue. Idk. My brain feels so taxed. I feel like I'm dumber and can't keep up mentally
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I`m too lazy to read through the whole thread.

Did you actually do bloods at any point?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`m too lazy to read through the whole thread.

Did you actually do bloods at any point?

Understandable. Yes, I did them RIGHT after 3 clomid restarts like 3, 5, and 7 months ago. Right after the clomid ended I had like 600, 660, and 800. Each time however they dropped to about 350 after a month. That's why I kept restarting the clomid. That and because I feel terrible. My latest bloods was 2 weeks ago. It was taken 3 weeks after a 10 day run of clomid/Nolva. The clomid/Nolva was preceded by 2 weeks of HCG and HMG. The results came bak with a T of 675, total Estrogen of 170, E2 of 27. Don't know the LH or FSH yet. Dht, dhea, and like everything you could think of includin prolactin and cortisol I also got taken. Free T too. Everything was okay the doc said. Don't have exact numbers yet. Free T was right in the middle of the ref range.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Okay I just called the doc who did bloods. E2 is 27 and the range is <29. That's all she said it was. LH is 4.93 and FSH is 2.38
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Okay I just called the doc who did bloods. E2 is 27 and the range is <29. That's all she said it was. LH is 4.93 and FSH is 2.38
    Need a ref on lh and fsh, those are to key pieces to the puzzle. Guess what tho, im right again. E2 is high. Needs to come down. Dont attempt anything until next bloods.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

If im not mistaken lh and fsh are in normal range.
    E2 is most certainly pretty damn high.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Need a ref on lh and fsh, those are to key pieces to the puzzle. Guess what tho, im right again. E2 is high. Needs to come down. Dont attempt anything until next bloods.
    the LH and FSH range never changes its always like 2-8
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

the LH and FSH range never changes its always like 2-8
    Yes it does ?, but if those are you ranges you look decent.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

they say 20 is optimal for E2. People on these forums anyway
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Yes it does ?, but if those are you ranges you look decent.
    I've never heard of it being anything else. But yea that's what it should be. That's what it was the last few times
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Your male lol, 22 years old. Id shoot for 12 to 15.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Thats just me tho, my personal opinion. Ultimatly its one more thing than can be corrected to make you feel better. Your doc will have final say ofcourse
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Oh sweet I didn't know that
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

I've been reading CNS fatigue can cause depression, fatigue, memory and concentration problems and more. During that cycle I lifting heavy legs every other day. And since then I've done a lot of stimulants and basketball intense. I wonder if I need a rest from exercise
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

I've been reading CNS fatigue can cause depression, fatigue, memory and concentration problems and more. During that cycle I lifting heavy legs every other day. And since then I've done a lot of stimulants and basketball intense. I wonder if I need a rest from exercise
    Boarding a flight. Will respond sometime tommorow or sat. Keep your head up. Your hormones are not as alarming as i once thought theyd be.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

My T is 300-400 all my life,so welcome to my world.

It`s not so bad here.

Question:how do you know your levels are not naturally 350,like before you ever cycled and now? Trust me,lots of people have such natty levels. So chasing 600,800 would be pointless.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

E2 at 27 is certainly not pretty damn high. I don`t know where you got that idea.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

My T is 300-400 all my life,so welcome to my world.

It`s not so bad here.

Question:how do you know your levels are not naturally 350,like before you ever cycled and now? Trust me,lots of people have such natty levels. So chasing 600,800 would be pointless.
    Thats average for a 65 year old man not 22. I wouldn't build muscle if it was that low. I know because I didn't feel this way before the cycle
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Thats average for a 65 year old man not 22. I wouldn't build muscle if it was that low. I know because I didn't feel this way before the cycle
    I realize that doesn't mean it was higher before. It just seems weird that it wasn't if I was great before cycle then after I'm not...
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

Those reference ranges for old man/middle aged man/teenage guy are grossly overrated IMO.

You should not be going by that,at least not without knowing what your levels naturally are by doing bloods.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

Those reference ranges for old man/middle aged man/teenage guy are grossly overrated IMO.

You should not be going by that,at least not without knowing what your levels naturally are by doing bloods.
    To correct myself,there aren`t really any defined reference ranges for testosterone by age for adult men.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Yeah I don't think in shutdown because my numbers. I feel shutdown because I feel that way
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Do you guys' testicles come back right away in pct, towards the end, after, or never go 100 %
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

Damn I just wanna feel normal again this is tearing my life and mind apart
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

Damn I just wanna feel normal again this is tearing my life and mind apart
    I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?

I do it all the time,with no problem.

Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.

Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.

Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

And forget about what you had before.

A very nasty guy took it away from you,because you made a deal with him for extreme muscle mass.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?I do it all the time,with no problem.Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.
    I CAN have sex. I DON'T have a sex drive. Therefore I have no desire. I'm 22 no girlfriend etc. you have to WANT it to go out on the town and get some. I can't just go out and get a girl if I don't want it. Like I said many times, I have no sex drive and no energy or will.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

And forget about what you had before.A very nasty guy took it away from you,because you made a deal with him for extreme muscle mass.
    So does everyone who uses. It should come back. I can't even remember what I did an hour ago. I have no focus no energy no will
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

I really just feel completely shutdown. Think of your shutdown it's the same as that. It feels the same as the last time I was shut down. This time it just won't end. No sex drive. No drive to socialize. No will power. No motivation. Lethargy. Never can get enough sleep. Wishing I could be doing things but have no energy to drive to actually do them. Small tasks are very difficult. Bad memory and concentration. No pleasure or sensitivity downstairs. Emotional roller coaster. Crazy mood swings. No confidence. Just wanna lock myself in a room. It's not depression because ill laugh with friends but I'm tired the whole time and grumpy. Can't enjoy it. Every now and then ill lose the anxiety and feel okay but it lasts a few minuts only. I get so fed up with nothing at all. Ill watch a commercial for a badass intense movie and ill think wow that's stupid it's the same as every other action movie that looks dumb. When usually I'd think it was the coolest **** ever. I'm so negative

Similar Forum Threads

1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?