Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido

Page 6 of 18 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Il pm you a source if you actually end up needing them in 4 weeks when you get another blood test also make sure you go to all your endo and other doc appointments. Youll only gain and who knows they might find something completely unrelated. Just go, thank me later
    I want to go. It's not like I'm being forced. I set up the appointments.

  2. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    What ginseng do you recommend?
    Get siberian and american.
  3. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Oh okay. I thought you said 500 mg of Vit C 3x a day. So I thought 1000 mg once then 500 mg later. Not okay then? My fish oil is 1000mg per Sofitel. Yeah no most messing with hormones for me. It's very hard to flirt with such little energy ya know. I can do it myself for now if that's enough. I will keep doing the things you say such as exercising eating eggs and more meats... I guess I just thought that if my hormone numbers were good I should feel good. I guess there is like a delaying effect phase where you need to quit it all and let yourself reset to its perfect needs and ratios.
    Absolutely. Its not all about the numbers. Takes a while for everything to snap back into the proper ratios.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Is it possible that just taking these supplements could make it worse? Like is there a point where I need to stop everything and just let me body sort itself out?
  5. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Absolutely. Its not all about the numbers. Takes a while for everything to snap back into the proper ratios.
    How long does it usually take people from short cycles, normal cycles, long cycles, and my messed up crazy cycle? Once you recover with the numbers, how long does it take some ppl to actually start feeling better and eventually normal?
  6. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Get siberian and american.
    both at the same time?
  7. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    None of the supplements i listed are hormonal will in any negative way affect your recovery. Its up to you tho.
    In terms of recovery, its really hard to say. Some guys can be back in a couple of months others in a couple of years.
  8. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I'm pretty shaky, stressed, and worrysome all day I've noticed. Faster heartbeat for no reason. I'm guessing its from worrying about all this and my body overcompensating for not having any energy
  9. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I'm pretty shaky, stressed, and worrysome all day I've noticed. Faster heartbeat for no reason. I'm guessing its from worrying about all this and my body overcompensating for not having any energy
    You have no idea how bad stress is for the body, and thinking about this makes it so much worse. Chances are youll be fine. Stress causes surges in cortisol, i knew youb be stressed, so i recomended vit c to blunt the cortisol to a certain degree
  10. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    You have no idea how bad stress is for the body, and thinking about this makes it so much worse. Chances are youll be fine. Stress causes surges in cortisol, i knew youb be stressed, so i recomended vit c to blunt the cortisol to a certain degree
    Yeah that's why I'm taking the other adaptogens already: Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, and holy basil Cool ill update regularly
  11. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I think I'm gonna stop taking everything until I see my doctor and go from there. If I feel any better or worse ill let you know. I honestly feel like my body needs a freakin break
  12. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I think I'm gonna stop taking everything until I see my doctor and go from there. If I feel any better or worse ill let you know. I honestly feel like my body needs a freakin break
    Smartest thing you have said so far. Good luck and keep me updated.

    Ray
  13. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Keepin the anxiety down. Just wondered a few things. Why has is been so hard for me to keep weight down? No matter how well I eat and exercise I can't seem to lose weight. I'm about 220 6'3 17%? Before I was like 200 10%
  14. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Keepin the anxiety down. Just wondered a few things. Why has is been so hard for me to keep weight down? No matter how well I eat and exercise I can't seem to lose weight. I'm about 220 6'3 17%? Before I was like 200 10%
    Thats likely a combination of the following: too much comfort eating, lack of aggressive weight training and cardio program, increased stress and subsequent increases in cortisol resulting in weight gain. Im sure your still trying to eat healthy through all this, but those would be my guesses. Whens the last time you had a good workout that you can recall? Also, as you are well aware, as your body tries to naturally restore its hormone balance and bring your hpta back to full steam, there will be transient fluctuations in hormones, this is also a possible cause of weight gain. My advice, get back to training as if you were perfectly normal, which honestly for the most part you are. Then let the magic happen.
  15. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I play basketball pretty intense 3 times a week for 2 hours. Sometimes do plyometrics. Okay. Yeah it's like sometimes ill feel decent. Like today I had a random conversation with some guy at the gym in the locker room and usually my anxiety and energy is too dead to do that. But later like right now I'm feelin low. It kinda goes up n down but never goes 100 % especially libido. A big thing now is mental clarity. I can't keep up with social aspects but u know that already. But I had much less anxiety today not worrying about pills
  16. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I play basketball pretty intense 3 times a week for 2 hours. Sometimes do plyometrics. Okay. Yeah it's like sometimes ill feel decent. Like today I had a random conversation with some guy at the gym in the locker room and usually my anxiety and energy is too dead to do that. But later like right now I'm feelin low. It kinda goes up n down but never goes 100 % especially libido. A big thing now is mental clarity. I can't keep up with social aspects but u know that already. But I had much less anxiety today not worrying about pills
    Well theres a start for sure. I honestly find my self that not having to worry about pills when i just stop taking everything ( which i do every now and then is a huge relief). Funny thing is, you exhibit all the symptoms of low test but yet it is very much within the normal range, not optimal, but not horrible either. You also sound to exhibit the symptoms of high estrogen, kinda like what i feel like right now with this damn clomid im taking( in pct myself). Sorry to get off topic but dude, can i just express how much i HATE, ABHORE, and LOATH CLOMID. This isn't my first time with it, but i just hate this ****. Makes me an anxious whiney bitch! Can you explain to me more how this is affecting you socially, how is it exactly doing so? Also, how long ago exactly was this cycle from hell?
  17. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Well theres a start for sure. I honestly find my self that not having to worry about pills when i just stop taking everything ( which i do every now and then is a huge relief). Funny thing is, you exhibit all the symptoms of low test but yet it is very much within the normal range, not optimal, but not horrible either. You also sound to exhibit the symptoms of high estrogen, kinda like what i feel like right now with this damn clomid im taking( in pct myself). Sorry to get off topic but dude, can i just express how much i HATE, ABHORE, and LOATH CLOMID. This isn't my first time with it, but i just hate this ****. Makes me an anxious whiney bitch! Can you explain to me more how this is affecting you socially, how is it exactly doing so? Also, how long ago exactly was this cycle from hell?
    Cycle was march 2012 I think I took it for 10 days. Went on vacation for 10 more and didn't bring em or pct. then did it for 3 more weeks. Then pct. Ill do my best to explain the social stuff. I have bad anxiety now. I believe it's all caused from having no test feelings. No natural clean normal everyday life energy. No sex drive. No drive of any kind. Just wanna lay on my couch. No happiness from things I know are fun. Worry and anxiety when I leave the house. No happiness because I know I don't feel normal and am shut down or something. More anxious cause idk when ill feel better. No want to go out because I have no energy. It all kinda compounds itself. But it all stems from having no libido, no energy, physically worn down, fat retention, no confidence, I feel so diva like. I feel self conscious. It's hard to explain man
  18. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I had all these feelings in pct an maybe a couple weeks after my first cycle. Also when I went on Letro. So I know it's shut down symptoms. Just last time it didn't last so long, I didn't worry as much because I didn't know that it was shutdown and freak out like wow am I ever gonna feel better. I just thought I was tired and I was depressed. But as soon as it was there, it was gone an I felt even better than before. I could get any girl anywhere I went. And I did. I don't have the confidence or happy mood to get it done now because I done have libido, energy, like normal test driven energy, I don't have a test driven mind and attitude, and I don't have an acute mind- my mind feels overworked. These are pretty common pct symptoms. Just have been going on for so long it's bad.
  19. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Cycle was march 2012 I think I took it for 10 days. Went on vacation for 10 more and didn't bring em or pct. then did it for 3 more weeks. Then pct. Ill do my best to explain the social stuff. I have bad anxiety now. I believe it's all caused from having no test feelings. No natural clean normal everyday life energy. No sex drive. No drive of any kind. Just wanna lay on my couch. No happiness from things I know are fun. Worry and anxiety when I leave the house. No happiness because I know I don't feel normal and am shut down or something. More anxious cause idk when ill feel better. No want to go out because I have no energy. It all kinda compounds itself. But it all stems from having no libido, no energy, physically worn down, fat retention, no confidence, I feel so diva like. I feel self conscious. It's hard to explain man
    You my friend need to get laid! Just busstin your balls. Sounds rough, but the good news is that the cycle you ran was not that long ago, somewheres around i year. You are on the way to recovery. I have some home work for you. I have a friend of mine who happens to assist endos in this type of thing. I want you to prepare a report in your free time of the events of the last year pertaining to this issue. A sort of medical report as best you can remember with rxact dates and dosages of drugs you took along with a family history of diseases. Also list your blood work results. If your up to do doing this, dont ramble it all off like a forum post. Make it neat and organized so he can read it. Also random question, have you ever tried any form of combat spott before, boxing mma, judo, jui jitsu the like? Id like to add that even though im convinced your not crazy and this is very much hormonal, i want you to begin to accept that fact. Your not nuts kid. You have some physical issues that are manifesting themselves emotionally and this is normal. Its ok to feel this way, doesnt take away from your manliness or any of that bull****. Vent all you want and ask all you want, thats wat the ****ing interwebs is for. No one can judge you here and if they do ****em, there just an ip address. Well get this sorted out. Be easy

    Ray
  20. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    I have anxiety for the sake of anxiety. It has no purpose. There's nothing to be worried about and I know that and I tell myself that. Doesn't help. That's why I thought I was losing it. It's just tension. Worrying about nothing worrying all the time not even about anything in particular just whatever goes through my mind I overanalyze it to an extreme.
  21. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I had all these feelings in pct an maybe a couple weeks after my first cycle. Also when I went on Letro. So I know it's shut down symptoms. Just last time it didn't last so long, I didn't worry as much because I didn't know that it was shutdown and freak out like wow am I ever gonna feel better. I just thought I was tired and I was depressed. But as soon as it was there, it was gone an I felt even better than before. I could get any girl anywhere I went. And I did. I don't have the confidence or happy mood to get it done now because I done have libido, energy, like normal test driven energy, I don't have a test driven mind and attitude, and I don't have an acute mind- my mind feels overworked. These are pretty common pct symptoms. Just have been going on for so long it's bad.
    How do you know your shut down there jake?How are the testicles doing. You might have low t ( which is very fixable) but i dont think your shut down. When its been 3 weeks since your last dose of a hormonal drug ie nolva, clomiphene, letrozole, get a new set of blood work. I bet you a puerto rican hooker your not shut down but you have moderate to low t with high estro and above average prolactin.
  22. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    You my friend need to get laid! Just busstin your balls. Sounds rough, but the good news is that the cycle you ran was not that long ago, somewheres around i year. You are on the way to recovery. I have some home work for you. I have a friend of mine who happens to assist endos in this type of thing. I want you to prepare a report in your free time of the events of the last year pertaining to this issue. A sort of medical report as best you can remember with rxact dates and dosages of drugs you took along with a family history of diseases. Also list your blood work results. If your up to do doing this, dont ramble it all off like a forum post. Make it neat and organized so he can read it. Also random question, have you ever tried any form of combat spott before, boxing mma, judo, jui jitsu the like? Id like to add that even though im convinced your not crazy and this is very much hormonal, i want you to begin to accept that fact. Your not nuts kid. You have some physical issues that are manifesting themselves emotionally and this is normal. Its ok to feel this way, doesnt take away from your manliness or any of that bull****. Vent all you want and ask all you want, thats wat the ****ing interwebs is for. No one can judge you here and if they do ****em, there just an ip address. Well get this sorted out. Be easyRay
    Yeah I do haha. I've had sex a few times in the past few months. Nothing like it would be but nonetheless I've managed SOME action. I know I'm not nuts I kinda say I am just for reassurance from you that I'm not. No fighting sports before for me. I like boxing though. Also I played football if that matters. Like I said one time before, idk how to use the return key on my phone. I used it and it shows it to be neat. Then wen I post it its all in a giant paragraph cluster **** mess
  23. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I have anxiety for the sake of anxiety. It has no purpose. There's nothing to be worried about and I know that and I tell myself that. Doesn't help. That's why I thought I was losing it. It's just tension. Worrying about nothing worrying all the time not even about anything in particular just whatever goes through my mind I overanalyze it to an extreme.
    Yup, know exactly how you feel. Been there myself. Wanna hear something cool? When i was 18 i ran a cycle of superdrol at 40 mg for 6 weeks no pct. i felt like killing myself after. Took almost a year and half to get back to normal. As i said before, i took intrest in your case because i went thru something similar but i had no one to advise me as to what the proper course of action was. We live to learn.
  24. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Yeah I do haha. I've had sex a few times in the past few months. Nothing like it would be but nonetheless I've managed SOME action. I know I'm not nuts I kinda say I am just for reassurance from you that I'm not. No fighting sports before for me. I like boxing though. Also I played football if that matters. Like I said one time before, idk how to use the return key on my phone. I used it and it shows it to be neat. Then wen I post it its all in a giant paragraph cluster **** mess
    Well boxing saved my life, i dont body build i compete in the amateurs and golden gloves. Nothing has ever honed my senses, ripped of body fat and relieved so much stress all in the same time. Boxing made me a better athlete, a more humble person, and in the best shape ever. Contrary to popular belief, its a thinking mans sport. Dont matter how big and bad you are. If that sounds interesting to you, i suggest you find a local gym or boys and girls club and give it a shot. If its a good gym, theyl give you at least 4 to 6 months of training before they even think about letting you spar.
  25. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    How do you know your shut down there jake?How are the testicles doing. You might have low t ( which is very fixable) but i dont think your shut down. When its been 3 weeks since your last dose of a hormonal drug ie nolva, clomiphene, letrozole, get a new set of blood work. I bet you a puerto rican hooker your not shut down but you have moderate to low t with high estro and above average prolactin.
    I thought I posted my blpodwork. My T 3 weeks after clomid Nolva which was 5 weeks after HCG was 675. Total E was 170 and ref range is <130. Estradiol is 27. Prolactin was fine. I got like everything tested. They said LH and FSH weren't ready yet.
  26. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Well boxing saved my life, i dont body build i compete in the amateurs and golden gloves. Nothing has ever honed my senses, ripped of body fat and relieved so much stress all in the same time. Boxing made me a better athlete, a more humble person, and in the best shape ever. Contrary to popular belief, its a thinking mans sport. Dont matter how big and bad you are. If that sounds interesting to you, i suggest you find a local gym or boys and girls club and give it a shot. If its a good gym, theyl give you at least 4 to 6 months of training before they even think about letting you spar.
    That sounds ****ing sweet man. I never got into mma or any of that but throwing fists was always something I just wante to be good at idk. We're pretty primal people. I am that way with basketball. And I would agree that they are totally thinking sports. I've always been great with anticipation and reading others in sports. Crazy nice intangible to have
  27. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post

    I thought I posted my blpodwork. My T 3 weeks after clomid Nolva which was 5 weeks after HCG was 675. Total E was 170 and ref range is <130. Estradiol is 27. Prolactin was fine. I got like everything tested. They said LH and FSH weren't ready yet.
    I might have missed that. This looks good and bad. The LH will be the best indicator of shut down, but your T is fine, excellent as a matter of fact considering you were not under the direct effects of the serms. Might drop again (normal) in the next set of bloods but well see. Estro is high. This needs to come down to about 60 percent or less than where its at imo. This will be an instant boost. Lets give the detox another month and wait for round 2 of bloods before we look for ways to adress it. So far so good bud.
  28. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    You are most definetly not shutdown, not optimal, but not shutdown. Pat your self on the back your hpta is ****ing rocky, got its ass kicked and still alive.
  29. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    E2 down 60% or total estrogen down 60%? And I took aromasin for 5 days up until today when I quit it all
  30. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    You are most definetly not shutdown, not optimal, but not shutdown. Pat your self on the back your hpta is ****ing rocky, got its ass kicked and still alive.
    Yeah I mean that's good. Just frustrating that I can't feel like my numbers show
  31. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    E2 down 60% or total estrogen down 60%? And I took aromasin for 5 days up until today when I quit it all
    Your total estrogen needs to get below 130, we should shoot for about 100. Wats the ref range on e2?
  32. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Your total estrogen needs to get below 130, we should shoot for about 100. Wats the ref range on e2?
    I didn't ask but it's usually 10-40. Yeah gyno shrunk a good amount in just those 5 days of aromasin. Lost bloat and water. Ill get retested in a few weeks
  33. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Off topic. But whenever I do get random erections the don't feel as good. The pleasure sensitivity and joy of it isn't really there. It's just like a boner with nothin to it. Weird. My wang is also skinnier looking. Idk if that's blood flow or what
  34. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Libido is bad. Ill look at porn and rather sleep. I dot get into it. Or anything for that matter and I just don't get those urges. I miss them soooo much
  35. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Forgot to comment on my testicles. Thought the day they range from 60-80% of their original size. Sometimes firm sometimes very.. Squishy? They used to be like small eggs. Now they are big grapes
  36. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I didn't ask but it's usually 10-40. Yeah gyno shrunk a good amount in just those 5 days of aromasin. Lost bloat and water. Ill get retested in a few weeks
    Find out exact ref range on e2. Its a weird hormone estrogen, too high and it will cause havoc with mood, emotions, libido. Too low then you start loosing bone density, crushes libido, list goes on. Must be in balance. Seems a but high. Well know for sure on next bloods.
  37. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Off topic. But whenever I do get random erections the don't feel as good. The pleasure sensitivity and joy of it isn't really there. It's just like a boner with nothin to it. Weird. My wang is also skinnier looking. Idk if that's blood flow or what
    Got nothing for ya on this one, but sensitivity is usually nervous system related. Cant see how your cycle had any affect on that, though its posdible i suppose. Any changes in the extremities? Dullness im fingers, toes? Lack of reaction to hot or cold?
  38. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Libido is bad. Ill look at porn and rather sleep. I dot get into it. Or anything for that matter and I just don't get those urges. I miss them soooo much
    Possibly correlated to estrogen. It should be noted that usually libido is the first thkng to dive when rhe rest of your mind is not right. Contrary to popular belief, libido was actually a pyschlogical term developed by sigmund frued. No doubt it has hormonal aspects, but its also considerably mental. Will improve when you begin to take control of thoughts and emotions, man up, and force your brain back into being alpha. Who gives a **** if you dont have raging wood? Does that make you less of a man. You need to retrain your brain and personality into becoming alpha again, regardless of what temporary handicaps you may or may not have.
  39. New Member
    bigbb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    2820

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Forgot to comment on my testicles. Thought the day they range from 60-80% of their original size. Sometimes firm sometimes very.. Squishy? They used to be like small eggs. Now they are big grapes
    Testicle size is not a huge indicator of test levels, but nonetheless important. If they have grown back that much, they will continue to grow and if they were responsive to hcg then they will grow for sure. Note that testicle size changes considerably throughout the day based on varying factors including time, sleep patterns and temperature.
  40. New Member
    xams2387's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    281

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Got nothing for ya on this one, but sensitivity is usually nervous system related. Cant see how your cycle had any affect on that, though its posdible i suppose. Any changes in the extremities? Dullness im fingers, toes? Lack of reaction to hot or cold?
    Ive been suspecting CNS problems for a while. I don't know too much about it though. Like what causes the problems or anything. I've been doing a jump training program for basketball and had no results when I used to a long time ago. And one huge component is training the CNS. Definitely had reduced finger hand toe and foot problems. Like they are colder than the rest of my body. Never loose. Always feels like they need to be warmed up. No amount of stretching and Cardio loosens that up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?
    By Jaywalh in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in