Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido

Page 6 of 24 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post

Well idk what my E2 is yet. That's my total estrogen number. I have takin aromasin the last few days like a mentioned before. I'm less emotional but still somewhat am. Well see what E2 is soon
    Is your aromasin pharm grade or research? I see about your estrogen, thats still a pretty high nber and is likely responsible for the feeling of depression and emotional sides. I want to know how that e2 checks out, keep me updated. Also wats your aromasin dosage like? Ai drugs are not something that you pop haphazardly, they must be taken in a controlled, frequent, course like pattern to relieve the problem. Your depression stems for the insanse loop youve thrown your body, right now its in overdrive trying to normalize the situation.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I also don't think it's mental because it feels hormonal. It feels just like the shutdown from my first cycle I thought would never end. It ended right after my pct and i felt amazing. It's like I get randomly super depressed and anxious and I'm telling myself I shouldn't you know but I have no control. I'm sure a lot of the libido is from the depression and anxiety. But that won't come back until I've been sorted out... I eat more than enough. Especially carbs
    I agree tho, its not all mental. Stop carb binging and control your diet. It will help with recovery. Reduce caffeine intake and load up on eggs, fish, oats and healthy fats.
    •   

3. Discipline will be paramount to getting this all back in order

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Is your aromasin pharm grade or research? I see about your estrogen, thats still a pretty high nber and is likely responsible for the feeling of depression and emotional sides. I want to know how that e2 checks out, keep me updated. Also wats your aromasin dosage like? Ai drugs are not something that you pop haphazardly, they must be taken in a controlled, frequent, course like pattern to relieve the problem. Your depression stems for the insanse loop youve thrown your body, right now its in overdrive trying to normalize the situation.
    Thank you. You are seriously helping. You have no idea. You are the first advisor to not say I'm crazy. I've had an endo, 2 nuerologists, a urologist and meeting a new endo the 23rd. They all suggested anti depressants, more exercise, and volunteering. Not exactly what I needed. Tried the anti Ds. Didn't really do anything for me. Thank you.
    My aromasin was a sponsor. I think I did 3 days at 25 mg, 1 at 12.5 mg and today at 6.25 mg. gyno has shrunk from it to almost unnoticeable. Great. I may have gotten rid of gyno a while back, but it came back with estrogen rebound so I'm guessing if I'm in range with estrogen, it will be very minimal. I should know E2 by Wednesday and I will let you know ASAP...
    That is what I figured about my body. It was just hard to commit to taking nothing and letting it normalize because right after pct last time I was fine. Plus my estrogen is high this time so yeah. Much healthier bloat now. Definately don't wanna overdo it.
    My mental state is hard to explain. That 'out of it' feeling is kinda like you daze off into a day dream and can't stop thinking about things. Like when iu look at a spot on a wall and everything gets fuzzy. It's hard to concentrate and live a normal social life like that. It scares me when ppl say that's all mental because what if it is? Although it surely isn't in my case. I've worked at it. As for sexual pleasure, it's just down. Sensation and sensitivity just isn't there and my conversation ability and enthusiasm isn't there either. Nothing pumps me up. Nothing gets me happy excited.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    I agree tho, its not all mental. Stop carb binging and control your diet. It will help with recovery. Reduce caffeine intake and load up on eggs, fish, oats and healthy fats.
    Just put all my test boosters and per workout in another room in the basement. I won't have the energy to go get it solely off instinct. Ill have to actually think and take an effort to go take them now. So I won't be taking them. Just less temptation. I try to watch what I eat. Everything I eat is healthy. Just harder to control. I was never like starving before this cycle. Now it's like comfort eating. Just gotta stay away. Takin fish oil. Just got some b6 and b12. My b complex was higher in like folic acid and not as much the actual b vitamins.
    •   

6. Hey man, nobody said you are crazy, but the situation you are going through is way beyond our knowledge (well for most of us) and we cannot help you on something we don't know because we might make you even worse .I told you too to ask from your doctor a prescription for an AI, because I think its all about your E levels that make feel like that . I'm more than glad to see you are getting better and there is someone on this forum who can help you for real.
    That's me 8 months ago

7. What do you mean your Aromasin was sponser. And yea man, dont take antidepressents, think you feel crazy now, that **** is poison and it will murder your sex drive.

How is erection quality, can you maintain it?
    Also, you should now be taking the following:
    Fish oil, like as many as you can take a day, seriously. B vitamins and 500 mg, not 1000, just 500 mg of vitamin c 3 times a day to blunt cortisol. Dont take anymore aromasin until we get your e2 numbers back. Dont throw all your test boosters either, well need those eventually, but not until we get the complete picture. And yea, docs and shrinks are not trained to deal with this type of thing. They just have no idea what there dealing with, i guarantee you there is no written differential diagnosis for over zelous 22 year old kid that took 4 oral, designer hepatoxic steroids. Not knocking docs, i plain to become one, but you will likely get more useful info on the boards. Go to your appointments anyway, youl need them for blood work and scripts. Im subscribed to this thread like i said before, so update and il answer

8. I dont kno if your still lifting but you also need to quit moping around and feeling sorry for yourself. Get your ass back in the gym. Lift heavy and hard. Focus on bench, squat, deadlifts, pullups. Compound lifts will force your body into producing more natural t and growth hormone. Save the bball for cardio. You need to be in there 3 times a week minimum. Get back on your goal of being a beast in the gym and watch your intrest, aggression, focus and drive return. You need a shor term goal like the gym, thats what will respark your intrest in life along with the hormonal issues we will be addressing..

9. And no you are certainly not crazy. Wanna know why, il tell you. You know you ****ed up and now your here trying to get advice from ppl more experienced than yourself. Your listening and hopefully learning from your mistakes. That is the definition of sanity my friend.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    What do you mean your Aromasin was sponser. And yea man, dont take antidepressents, think you feel crazy now, that **** is poison and it will murder your sex drive.

How is erection quality, can you maintain it?
    Also, you should now be taking the following:
    Fish oil, like as many as you can take a day, seriously. B vitamins and 500 mg, not 1000, just 500 mg of vitamin c 3 times a day to blunt cortisol. Dont take anymore aromasin until we get your e2 numbers back. Dont throw all your test boosters either, well need those eventually, but not until we get the complete picture. And yea, docs and shrinks are not trained to deal with this type of thing. They just have no idea what there dealing with, i guarantee you there is no written differential diagnosis for over zelous 22 year old kid that took 4 oral, designer hepatoxic steroids. Not knocking docs, i plain to become one, but you will likely get more useful info on the boards. Go to your appointments anyway, youl need them for blood work and scripts. Im subscribed to this thread like i said before, so update and il answer
    Sponsor at the top of the site like RUI etc. when I get erections it's decent. Not like before when they were ragers and just a women's hair made me go ham. Okay I will.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    I dont kno if your still lifting but you also need to quit moping around and feeling sorry for yourself. Get your ass back in the gym. Lift heavy and hard. Focus on bench, squat, deadlifts, pullups. Compound lifts will force your body into producing more natural t and growth hormone. Save the bball for cardio. You need to be in there 3 times a week minimum. Get back on your goal of being a beast in the gym and watch your intrest, aggression, focus and drive return. You need a shor term goal like the gym, thats what will respark your intrest in life along with the hormonal issues we will be addressing..
    I've been going to the gym and playing basketball 3 times a week for a long time now. Gets intense too. Lately I've had more aggression playing. But still don't feel totally 'there' with focus. I have had a short term goal of plyometrics and increasing speed and vertical jump to dunk and stuff, idk if that's comparable. I will start hitting the compound lifts again though.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    And no you are certainly not crazy. Wanna know why, il tell you. You know you ****ed up and now your here trying to get advice from ppl more experienced than yourself. Your listening and hopefully learning from your mistakes. That is the definition of sanity my friend.
    God it's good to hear that

13. check out. only skimmed through it but looks like something u might be intrested in

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_onl...ctin_gh_libido

14. I just ordered som b6

15. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    check out. only skimmed through it but looks like something u might be intrested in

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_onl...ctin_gh_libido
    Great thread. Love my zma lol, some think its rubbish but its a great addition to pct. b6 has been proven to lower prolactin.

16. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I just ordered som b6
    Good. Wait until after the next round of bloods tho. Actually while your at it, can you post a list of EXACTLY what your taking and when. Include everything in a numbered list. Also, how has your sleep been? Id also like to get an idea of what your current sup stash consists of so we can see what will be of use and what will be counter productive when the bloods come back.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Good. Wait until after the next round of bloods tho. Actually while your at it, can you post a list of EXACTLY what your taking and when. Include everything in a numbered list. Also, how has your sleep been? Id also like to get an idea of what your current sup stash consists of so we can see what will be of use and what will be counter productive when the bloods come back.
    I've used zma. Finished not too long ago. You want everything I've used/ am using/ just stopped using in the past couple months? Ill get on it. Sleep is not great. Just can't stop thinking at night and I neer fall asleep when I try as I used to

18. I'm always worrying in stressful situations because I the energy mood libido situation. I used to be such a dominating figure. Very athletic like able. Good looking. Ladies man. Just hard to be when you can't be yourself. No more stimulants for me. Maybe that will help w the stress

19. didnt read 7 of the pages cause i gotta go to work soon..

but did anyone mention HCG for you?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I'm always worrying in stressful situations because I the energy mood libido situation. I used to be such a dominating figure. Very athletic like able. Good looking. Ladies man. Just hard to be when you can't be yourself. No more stimulants for me. Maybe that will help w the stress
    Yes, compile the list and put it up. Well get you back to slaying ***** soon enough guy, just relax and your body will do the rest. If theres any lesson to take from this however, its humility.

21. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I'm always worrying in stressful situations because I the energy mood libido situation. I used to be such a dominating figure. Very athletic like able. Good looking. Ladies man. Just hard to be when you can't be yourself. No more stimulants for me. Maybe that will help w the stress
    Yes def no more stimulants for a while. Sleep is absolutley key to hpta recovery, if in fact you are still shut down, which i dont even think you are. Keep tellin yourself your on the right track

22. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    didnt read 7 of the pages cause i gotta go to work soon..

but did anyone mention HCG for you?
    did it for 2 weeks at about 2,000 IU eod

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Yes, compile the list and put it up. Well get you back to slaying ***** soon enough guy, just relax and your body will do the rest. If theres any lesson to take from this however, its humility.
    Bigbb, ya make me feel happy. I would love nothing more than to be back to slaying. not only the women, but also just being a dominant presence in everyday life; school, work, starting a career. I love challenges and proving how good i can be. Its hard right now though. Seems like Im getting better with the physical competition aspect. Also, somewhat attitude-wise and some verbal, but lacking the mental speed. Im sure it will come back. Ill start my supplement facts on my next post

24. Okay here it goes:2012:March 18-April 10: My cycleApril 10-May 8: PCT of Clomid 50 mg/dayMay 8-June 20: Nothing. Maybe ZMA, some T boosters, Caffeine as I felt unrecovered and tired.June 20-July 15: Clomid 150/100/100/50July 15-September 10: Nothing, same with maybe T Boosters and caffeine. Cant remember specifics. Seemed like I always was on and off with them both to help with fat loss and appetite.September 10-October 8- Clomid 100/100/50/50 Torem 90/90/60/60. First time i noticed testicle size increase. Not alot, Maybe from 50% increasing to maybe 70%. Seemed to end up around 60%.October 8: Blood work. Estradiol- 45ish, T 660ish. Good free T, LH, FSH. Felt terrible.November 20- December 10: Clomid again. Dunno the doses.December 10: Blood work around 800 T, 40s in Estradiol.Had blood tests about a month after each blood test that followed the Clomid runs. They always came back to about half the T levels I had from the blood test a month before.T Boosters taken in no particular order include: ZMA 3x (3 different times), Isa Test GF 2x, Libido XY 3x, Reversitol v2 and Formadrol Xtreme (which I took for my first PCT in Fall of '11), DAA 2x. May be a few more I tried.2013:May have taken clomid a bit again cant really remember.February 10: Blood test. T 400ish, Free T okay, don't remember E2.Random T boosters and pre workouts this year too.March 18- April 1: HCG 2,000 IU EOD, Nolva 20 mg ED, Letro 1.5 mg ED.April 1-April 10: Clomid 50 mg ED, Nolva 20 mg ED Forma Stanzol.May 1: Blood Work: Test=657, Total Estrogen=170 (needs to be under 130), Free T was right in the middle of the range. Everything else checked for was in the okay range, including TSH, T3, T4, (LH, FSH- need to find out what these 2 actually are), CBC, Liver Enzymes, Vitamin Panel, Prolactin, Progesterone, may be more stuff I cant remember. ONLY THING I HAVENT GOTTEN BACK YET IS ESTRADIOL. I will have this soon.May 10-Now: Aromasin about 25/25/25/then 12.5 mg from then until now, Libido XY, Fadogia, Fenugreek, Bridge, Unleashed, Fish Oil, (Multi, Vit B complex, Vit D, Vit C, Melatonin all for about 3 months now), Ashwaghanda, Rhodiola, Holy Basil.Ran out of Unleashed and Bridge is about gone. I also have unopened PCT MAXX, Tribulus, and Isa Test GF. I can spend money on it. More important than anything right now. There may be more stuff but thats it for the most part.I can reverse gyno in a heartbeat with aromasin but it never seems to stay away once i taper down the dose. I took only 6.25 mg this morning and it already seemed to come back so i added another 6.25 mg tonight.Also about sleep: dont sleep great, but i can and have been sleeping in as long as i want. Not in school because of this.Have a Non functioning Pituitary Tumor. Multiple Neurosurgeons and my last Endo ran tests and decided it isnt causing any problems.

25. Jesus man Im using *Shift Return* and its not making new tabs when i post it. Im not sure how to. its gotta be hard for you guys to read.

26. Ok, lets go thru this step by step:

My first concern with all this was the pituitary tumor, but you were fine before this nasty cycle as you mentioned, so like your docs say, if its inactive its not likely the root of these problems.

Second: Clomid would not have been my drug of choice for your pct, but thats ok. It is normal to see elevated T levels in blood work with clomid only to have them drop again after. This happens to alot of guys and it usually works it self out. Now pay attention closely to this, my BIGGEST issue with all this so far is the quality of your SERMS. I have nothing against research chems nor the companies that manufacture them, but do yourself a favor and acquire REAL PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE PCT DRUGS. That way we can rule out in the future bunk stuff being the culprit. If you dont know where to get them, google is your friend, they are not hard to acquire. Many of these are complex molecules, not exactly intended for suspension in benzyl alcohol or PEG so you can squirt them in your mouth.

27. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Okay here it goes:2012:March 18-April 10: My cycleApril 10-May 8: PCT of Clomid 50 mg/dayMay 8-June 20: Nothing. Maybe ZMA, some T boosters, Caffeine as I felt unrecovered and tired.June 20-July 15: Clomid 150/100/100/50July 15-September 10: Nothing, same with maybe T Boosters and caffeine. Cant remember specifics. Seemed like I always was on and off with them both to help with fat loss and appetite.September 10-October 8- Clomid 100/100/50/50 Torem 90/90/60/60. First time i noticed testicle size increase. Not alot, Maybe from 50% increasing to maybe 70%. Seemed to end up around 60%.October 8: Blood work. Estradiol- 45ish, T 660ish. Good free T, LH, FSH. Felt terrible.November 20- December 10: Clomid again. Dunno the doses.December 10: Blood work around 800 T, 40s in Estradiol.Had blood tests about a month after each blood test that followed the Clomid runs. They always came back to about half the T levels I had from the blood test a month before.T Boosters taken in no particular order include: ZMA 3x (3 different times), Isa Test GF 2x, Libido XY 3x, Reversitol v2 and Formadrol Xtreme (which I took for my first PCT in Fall of '11), DAA 2x. May be a few more I tried.2013:May have taken clomid a bit again cant really remember.February 10: Blood test. T 400ish, Free T okay, don't remember E2.Random T boosters and pre workouts this year too.March 18- April 1: HCG 2,000 IU EOD, Nolva 20 mg ED, Letro 1.5 mg ED.April 1-April 10: Clomid 50 mg ED, Nolva 20 mg ED Forma Stanzol.May 1: Blood Work: Test=657, Total Estrogen=170 (needs to be under 130), Free T was right in the middle of the range. Everything else checked for was in the okay range, including TSH, T3, T4, (LH, FSH- need to find out what these 2 actually are), CBC, Liver Enzymes, Vitamin Panel, Prolactin, Progesterone, may be more stuff I cant remember. ONLY THING I HAVENT GOTTEN BACK YET IS ESTRADIOL. I will have this soon.May 10-Now: Aromasin about 25/25/25/then 12.5 mg from then until now, Libido XY, Fadogia, Fenugreek, Bridge, Unleashed, Fish Oil, (Multi, Vit B complex, Vit D, Vit C, Melatonin all for about 3 months now), Ashwaghanda, Rhodiola, Holy Basil.Ran out of Unleashed and Bridge is about gone. I also have unopened PCT MAXX, Tribulus, and Isa Test GF. I can spend money on it. More important than anything right now. There may be more stuff but thats it for the most part.I can reverse gyno in a heartbeat with aromasin but it never seems to stay away once i taper down the dose. I took only 6.25 mg this morning and it already seemed to come back so i added another 6.25 mg tonight.Also about sleep: dont sleep great, but i can and have been sleeping in as long as i want. Not in school because of this.Have a Non functioning Pituitary Tumor. Multiple Neurosurgeons and my last Endo ran tests and decided it isnt causing any problems.
    Now most of the other stuff you have with be rather useless IMO, keep it in the basement. You should be aware that clomid and serms are notorious for their "psychological" side effects if you will, clomid in particular as it is a synthetic estrogen. I want you to get another full blood panel in 4 weeks time and test for the following:Total TestFree TestSHBGE2FSHLHLH stands for lutenizing hormone. It is essentially a signal that is sent to your testes to coax them into producing testosterone. IMO, single most important factor here. LH likely came back ok because you had blood work drawn during pct if not mistaken, which skewed the results. If in fact, the LH signal is strong, we are on the way back to recovery. If not, we will address it when the blood work comes back. Your test levels look ok to me, nothing to be terribly concerned about. If in fact E2 comes out high which i can imagine it will be based on your total E numbers, we will adress it with real pharm grade aromatase inhibitors. In the time being, you must be patient. I will just keep saying those words over and over and in every damn post. You are young, not some middle aged man, so while it will be rocky, your body will recover on its own in due time. What to take now and nothing else:ZMA before bedFishoil ( mega dosed)Vitamin D 5000 iu ED500 mg Vit C 3 times dailyPlenty of rest, but dont over due the sleepHeavy lifting and plenty of exerciseMaintain a good diet with roughly 30 intake of fat which should include saturated fat from meats and egg yolks, important for testosterone synthesis.Now for some life advice: Get out of the house, your freaking fine kid. When you feel depressed and start to get mopy, turn on CNN and watch whats happening in Syria and Iraq and our poor vets coming home to no jobs and the list goes on. consider yourself lucky it came down to this, coulda been a whole hell of alot worse. Look into getting back to school, to your career and to your friends. Being around friends will be great for your mood. Start chasing girls again and enjoying life, its to short. PS; I know i said no stims, but if it will get you into the gym, a preworkout is no big deal if its mild and has no compounds that may affect your hormones.

28. oh btw, how are testicles looking today, starting to come back or still somewhat atrophied?

29. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Now most of the other stuff you have with be rather useless IMO, keep it in the basement. You should be aware that clomid and serms are notorious for their "psychological" side effects if you will, clomid in particular as it is a synthetic estrogen. I want you to get another full blood panel in 4 weeks time and test for the following:Total TestFree TestSHBGE2FSHLHLH stands for lutenizing hormone. It is essentially a signal that is sent to your testes to coax them into producing testosterone. IMO, single most important factor here. LH likely came back ok because you had blood work drawn during pct if not mistaken, which skewed the results. If in fact, the LH signal is strong, we are on the way back to recovery. If not, we will address it when the blood work comes back. Your test levels look ok to me, nothing to be terribly concerned about. If in fact E2 comes out high which i can imagine it will be based on your total E numbers, we will adress it with real pharm grade aromatase inhibitors. In the time being, you must be patient. I will just keep saying those words over and over and in every damn post. You are young, not some middle aged man, so while it will be rocky, your body will recover on its own in due time. What to take now and nothing else:ZMA before bedFishoil ( mega dosed)Vitamin D 5000 iu ED500 mg Vit C 3 times dailyPlenty of rest, but dont over due the sleepHeavy lifting and plenty of exerciseMaintain a good diet with roughly 30 intake of fat which should include saturated fat from meats and egg yolks, important for testosterone synthesis.Now for some life advice: Get out of the house, your freaking fine kid. When you feel depressed and start to get mopy, turn on CNN and watch whats happening in Syria and Iraq and our poor vets coming home to no jobs and the list goes on. consider yourself lucky it came down to this, coulda been a whole hell of alot worse. Look into getting back to school, to your career and to your friends. Being around friends will be great for your mood. Start chasing girls again and enjoying life, its to short. PS; I know i said no stims, but if it will get you into the gym, a preworkout is no big deal if its mild and has no compounds that may affect your hormones.
    Oh i know all about clomids sides ha. Why are my T boosters useless? What would you suggest? I know what LH is too. No i got my bloods recently done about 3 weeks after finishing clomid ( which i only took for 10 days after hcg) so maybe its skewed but idk! Ill call tomorrow and see what lh and fsh were, also estradiol should be ready this week, maybe tomorrow! I see the Supps to take now. How much fish oil should it be? Ive been taking about 5 G of Vit C a day. I know ive been a baby, it just got me off guard. i have been getting out alot, it just is hard to keep up is all. i will keep at it though. im gonna lay off the stims. my testicles are probably 75 or 80% what they were pre cycle they were huge before... I really thought id be feeling enthusiastic by now and full of just sexual and career drive you know? im sure i hindered that with supplements and such. also i thought my testicles would be larger by now too. i guess all i can do is wait and try harder

30. HCG seemed to firm up my testicles but not really increase their size idk if that's normal or not
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 10:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?