Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido
- 10-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Evan666
Op quit screwing around with sh!t. Take nothing. I mean nothing at all. Let your body return to full homeostasis. When I pct and for a month or two after my test levels go back up by my prick doesn't. Its actually quite the normal occurence. You're fine quit sweating it.I'm just a dude chasing a dream
- 10-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Should I be worried about how even though my numbers bloods are good, my balls still aren't up to par? Does that just come with time?
10-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Vaso constriction can cause the scrotum to pull itself up towards the body.Originally Posted by xams2387
10-25-2012, 08:15 PM
10-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Haven't used adderall in over a week or 2 now and stopped clomid 4 days ago. The last few days of clomid and a few days after it seemed like my testicles were almost back to normal but now that seem smaller again. It's very frustrating. More libido than on clomid, but still not enough to interest me too much
10-28-2012, 07:30 PM
I think part of my lack of libido is energy loss reasons as well. Since the cycle I've taken a lot of eca, fat burners, and adderall. I'm not now obviously but do you think it could be affecting me in this way? How do you usually come off fat burners/eca and avoid crashing or being tired all the time? Any help would be nice.
10-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Also I notice a lot of random light twitching in my right eye and if I ever do take a stimulant, it is mee pronounced. Before that cycle I never took eca or anything like that. Maybe a random Monster drink before going out a few times a month but that's it, no coffee etc and I'm very sensitive to stims. Definitely mess with my sleep patterns.
I only took this stuff to help lose weight after my cycle because I gained quite a bit and some fat
05-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Update: still have the sides but doing a bit better. Got bloods done last week 3 weeks after trying HCG for 2 weeks and clomid Nolva for 10 days.
Test is 657. Total estrogen is 170. Estradiol not back yet. Free T was right in the middle of the range. Everything else was fine but like I said I'm still waiting on estradiol.
Sides are no libido and no concentration
05-11-2013, 07:20 AM
I didn't have time to read the whole thread because I have to go. But why don't you try a natty test booster (DAA) my friends libido was back and running after a month on it..
That's me 8 months ago
05-11-2013, 10:44 PM
05-12-2013, 06:28 AM
Yes they are indeed a little bit up, but let your body adjust itself I know its hard to believe that supplements at this time won't help you but that's how it is, I think you abused both PHs and PCT supplements without a doctors view. The only supplement I would take is a prescribed one from a real doctor with knowledge on the subject .The other levels are fine so I think its a matter of weeks for your body to balance your estrogen levels,but man..at this time you shouldnt hear any of us,you should go to the doctor and tell him exactly what you did to your body and what you took(phs, 2pcts) with every single dosage and with every single detail. Its his job and despite the fact you acted illegally he can't tell it to anyone..
That's me 8 months ago
05-12-2013, 01:58 PM
05-12-2013, 02:20 PM
I also feel like all those clomid Nolva and torem runs never worked because my balls didn't take the hint. But once I used HCG this last time I think they started back up. Because before, after every pct my T would drop to about 300 and this time, after HCG, it's at 650 4 weeks after. Maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe I'm recovering from being shut down for like a year now because none of those PCTs worked initially and I went without HCG for so long?
I def can get competitive in basketball pick up games now and I have a bit more physical energy. Enough to notice it at least. A bit more confidence and less stress. Just a lacking libido, sexual drive, and dominance.
05-12-2013, 02:46 PM
05-12-2013, 06:26 PM
The cycle was in march of 2012. Yeah I mean pretty much. I went from squatting 360 to 440 and now I'm about 350 but I don't squat anymore I just play ball. Right after cycle and pct when I would try to squat I could get like 365
05-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I can Tell my T is up. More aggression and anger in a good way. But not focus Seems like everything is muffled and I am "out of it" plus no sex drive unless I am staring at half naked women or something intense. I can't walk around and get aroused or feel full of life an energy. I only have like some sports energy. No mental energy and more fatigue
just never in the mood or into it an always kinda thinkin what's the point because I don't get those sensitive feelings downstairs
05-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Ive read through this entire thread and i want to reach into my computer and smack you ( in a tough love kinda way)! Dude you are a balsy mofo taking all this crap, ive never seen anything quite like this almost hard to believe. I have some questions for you that can maybe help us point you in the right direction:
1. How old are you, no bs, here to help.
2. What exactly are you currently taking right now?
3. What did your most RECENT blood work show in terms of E2 and LH. Dont concern yourself too much with test.
4. What does your sperm look like, is it chunky or normal fluid?
5. Do you ever experience testicular pain?
Now for some pointers:
1. Lay off alcohol for a while. Those oral steroids you were taking likely wrecked your liver, give it time to recover.
2. Stop confusing your hpta with this kitchen sink approach. Its going to frustrate you and with all these compounds you will have no way of precisely measuring what is doing what.
3. Get of HCG it is suppressive and likely giving you false lh numbers.
4. Stop clomid and the rest of the serms for now, those flashes your getting side effects of nolva, torem clomid and could cause some damage to your vision.
5. Take only your fishoil and normal, natural support supps.
6. Get on some vit d at about 5000 iu a day, its needed for test production.
7. Engage in as much sexual activity as possible that includes jerking off, this is no joke it will help with your recovery.
8. For some good news: i dont think your shut down, not getting morning wood is not the apocalypse, alot of times i dont get it and im fine.
9. Do not and i cannot stress this enough, ever ever touch another hormonal conpound again for at least another year. When you are mature enough and ready get real Test and inject, no where near as dangerous as this oral nonsense. And do some research!
10. I reiterate again, do not touch any hormonal compounds for another year to let your system reset. Be patient, many have recovered from cycles much heavier than this.
11. Finally, and im surprised you havnt figured this out yet, wats most likely murdering your libido and erection quality is the adderrall. Cmon man, amphetamines during pct, and a failed pct at that, with all the stress on your body???? Cut that crap out and watch your libido come back, guaranteed.
12. Get yourself on a normal healthy sleep schedule and get back to heavy lifting, your body will reward you with transient hormone increases as a result.
Im sorry if i came off as harsh but as someone who did stupid things like this when i was younger i wish i had someone to yell at me. Pm if you have any questions and stay healthy. You get only one body man, dont trash it like this. Il follow this thread and give you any advice i can.
In closing, be patient and dont physche yourself out. It will all normalize and come back to normal in due time
05-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Oh and for god sakes you dont need freaking letro. You are crushing your estrogen with this and you need SOME ESTROGEN for libido and normal hormonal function.
05-13-2013, 08:06 AM
05-13-2013, 08:29 AM
05-13-2013, 08:30 AM
05-13-2013, 11:12 AM
yo. thanks for coming back. i thought about u a few weeks ago.
so the hcg did the trick. eveything is good now? i really thought you would have recovered sooner.
may be ill pick up some hcg for my next cycle. i have half a bottle of sd i want to finish up. i also had a ruff recovery but not as bad as you from my last cycle.
question. were did u get ur clomid from? dont name the source, kind of give a good clue though
GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
05-13-2013, 01:55 PM
05-13-2013, 02:06 PM
thats a long time. maybe be there are other factors like stress;
ur test is is good. estros not bad.
ur docs a dic head find another
GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
05-13-2013, 03:13 PM
1. Get off the t boosters imo
2. Vitamins are fine and so are the herbs you mentioned. Valerian good for sleep no doubt and ginseng for energy is fantastic.
3. Get LH and FSH as well as a thyroid panel done. This will give us the very best picture of wats going on.
4. Morning wood is a very good sign, libido is 80 percent mental, it will come back when you chiiiiiiiiiiiiillll the f out. Listen your not totally messed up, if anything by the sounds of it, its all starting to fix itself.
5. The increase in t and then drop after clomid therapy is normal and a widely reported phenomenon.
Keep us updated and these posts are long let me know if you have more concerns i may have missed or did not adress
05-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Ill do all you said. It's not all in my head with libido. I know my body an I've given myself chances. I'm exhausted a lot too and worn out.
05-13-2013, 04:12 PM
05-13-2013, 04:29 PM
05-13-2013, 04:43 PM
05-13-2013, 04:48 PM
I also don't think it's mental because it feels hormonal. It feels just like the shutdown from my first cycle I thought would never end. It ended right after my pct and i felt amazing. It's like I get randomly super depressed and anxious and I'm telling myself I shouldn't you know but I have no control. I'm sure a lot of the libido is from the depression and anxiety. But that won't come back until I've been sorted out... I eat more than enough. Especially carbs
Similar Forum Threads
- By RocketFan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
- By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
- By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:39 PM
- By UK11 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:35 PM
- By Jaywalh in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2006, 02:16 PM