Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido

Page 4 of 29 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. I haven't read the whole thread but my advice would be to find a urologist who specializes in fertility and trt. I got lucky and found a bro doctor who knows the deal when it comes to these things

2. Name:  download.png
Views: 453
Size:  56.7 KB

I also had slightly elevated monocytes
    •   

3. Anybody know what's up? I still have very low libido but can get erections

4. Anybody?

5. Your e2 is high. Keep running your ai.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

6. I'd throw in exemestane to lower e2 levels.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

7. Okay update: got bloods again.
    Testosterone Serum 807 of 348-1197
    Free Testosterone 33.65 of 5-21
    % Free Testosterone 4.17 of 1.5-4.2
    Estradiol is 35.4 of 7.6-42.6

Ive been on Clomid for 5 days at 100 mg/day. Should I add A-dex in? I have it. Because I have no libido... whats going on?

8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Your e2 is high. Keep running your ai.
    Where do i want my E2 levels to be at?

9. Add in your ai sir.

BLACK LION RESEARCH

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Add in your ai sir.

what dose of Arimidex?

11. .5 eod. Someone else could chime in if I'm wrong.

BLACK LION RESEARCH

12. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    what dose of Arimidex?
    you ran a big boy oral with no idea of dosing for AI? tisk tisk. as lhns said .5 eod. get bloods done if you're still having issues and post them

13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    you ran a big boy oral with no idea of dosing for AI? tisk tisk. as lhns said .5 eod. get bloods done if you're still having issues and post them
    Yeah, mistake, but learning from mistakes. Done with unnatural supplements now ! But anyways, whats your time estimate on when the a-dex should lower my estradiol to a good number? Also, will being on clomid affect estradiol or testosterone levels on a blood test? I know it raises testosterone, but if I wasn't on it would my T actually be like 100 points lower or is there even any science to it?

14. From what I've seen on studies clomid raises estrogen and test. I haven't used adex I use exemestame so I'm mot entirely sure. I would assume with in 3-5 days.

BLACK LION RESEARCH

15. Update guys. Still no libido/ energy. Almost 3 weeks now on clomid 100/50/25. Torem will be arriving tomorrow too just incase. Testicles don't seem to be filling out much at all even if my test is increasing. What's going on with that? And when do you need hcg. After all I have been shutdown for about 7 months

16. Hcg during cycle, not sure for pct. Have you tried daa and maybe an AI like formeron? Hope you get back to normal soon.

BLACK LION RESEARCH

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Hcg during cycle, not sure for pct. Have you tried daa and maybe an AI like formeron? Hope you get back to normal soon.

Ive tried daa. Been on a dex for over a week too. Even some prami for a week. Nothing so far. I also have letro.

18. Is it all legit?

BLACK LION RESEARCH

19. I believe so because my test went up from 630 to 807 after a week of clomid (349-1197) free test through the roof. So is LH

20. Let me tell you guys one thing, going through this for over half a year has been hell. No amount of muscle in the world is worth this. No confidence energy desire for anything really sucks and adds up.

21. Get a blood test and then restart this thread

22. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Get a blood test and then restart this thread
    I've gotten 4 blood tests done. Test was 660 then 636 then 807 (349-1197) in that order. And free test was above the range of normal and estradiol was 39 then 36 (?-42)

23. Your blood tests don't look that bad to me. Your estrogen is a little high. Try Erase (or Erase Pro) for a few weeks. Your test levels are fine. You are NOT shutdown. My first thought is that this could just be nerves.

24. This sounds more mental than biological. 3 major causes of libido loss are depression, drug and alcohol use and androgens. It sounds like the 3rd one has been ruled out.

25. Hmm I don't know. I just don't get those sexual urges anymore. Ever. No motivation or agression either. I have been on serms for each blood test though so maybe my test isn't really that high? And maybe the recent one (807) Test level is an improvement and I could be even higher now as that was a week and a half ago or so and I'm still taking clomid. So maybe it's the clomid messing with me? I already paid for another blood test so I can go get it whenever. Thursday marks the 3 week line of clomid. Torem will be here tomorrow too. Balls are bigger than when started but not as big as ore cycle. Just no sex drive or agression, motivation, dominance, or confidence is present.
    Doc prescribed my anti Depressant meds a while back but they didnt really help me. And definitely didnt help sex drive any.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?