Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido

Page 4 of 18 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    And get off the Clomid already! Let your body normalize. I hate that **** it makes me bat **** crazy. Your bloods are fine man you don't need it.
    He gave test numbers. Fsh and lh show if you're shut down not test. The high numbers do show that he probably is back to norm.

Op quit screwing around with sh!t. Take nothing. I mean nothing at all. Let your body return to full homeostasis. When I pct and for a month or two after my test levels go back up by my prick doesn't. Its actually quite the normal occurence. You're fine quit sweating it.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Should I be worried about how even though my numbers bloods are good, my balls still aren't up to par? Does that just come with time?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xams2387
    Should I be worried about how even though my numbers bloods are good, my balls still aren't up to par? Does that just come with time?
    Vaso constriction can cause the scrotum to pull itself up towards the body.
    Don't worry.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Vaso constriction can cause the scrotum to pull itself up towards the body.
    Don't worry.
    I can tell the difference in that sense when I do or do not take stims/vasoconstrictors. What I mean is the actual size/plumpness of my balls. When I'm off stims for a day or more they hang normally but they aren't as full as ever before this cycle. That's what I'm worried about. Do you get what I mean by that? I could be confusing you I'm not sure.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Haven't used adderall in over a week or 2 now and stopped clomid 4 days ago. The last few days of clomid and a few days after it seemed like my testicles were almost back to normal but now that seem smaller again. It's very frustrating. More libido than on clomid, but still not enough to interest me too much
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

I think part of my lack of libido is energy loss reasons as well. Since the cycle I've taken a lot of eca, fat burners, and adderall. I'm not now obviously but do you think it could be affecting me in this way? How do you usually come off fat burners/eca and avoid crashing or being tired all the time? Any help would be nice.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Also I notice a lot of random light twitching in my right eye and if I ever do take a stimulant, it is mee pronounced. Before that cycle I never took eca or anything like that. Maybe a random Monster drink before going out a few times a month but that's it, no coffee etc and I'm very sensitive to stims. Definitely mess with my sleep patterns.
    I only took this stuff to help lose weight after my cycle because I gained quite a bit and some fat
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Update: still have the sides but doing a bit better. Got bloods done last week 3 weeks after trying HCG for 2 weeks and clomid Nolva for 10 days.
    Test is 657. Total estrogen is 170. Estradiol not back yet. Free T was right in the middle of the range. Everything else was fine but like I said I'm still waiting on estradiol.
    Sides are no libido and no concentration
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I didn't have time to read the whole thread because I have to go. But why don't you try a natty test booster (DAA) my friends libido was back and running after a month on it..
    That's me 8 months ago
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    I didn't have time to read the whole thread because I have to go. But why don't you try a natty test booster (DAA) my friends libido was back and running after a month on it..
    I have tried it before. No luck. What do you think about my total E numbers?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Yes they are indeed a little bit up, but let your body adjust itself I know its hard to believe that supplements at this time won't help you but that's how it is, I think you abused both PHs and PCT supplements without a doctors view. The only supplement I would take is a prescribed one from a real doctor with knowledge on the subject .The other levels are fine so I think its a matter of weeks for your body to balance your estrogen levels,but man..at this time you shouldnt hear any of us,you should go to the doctor and tell him exactly what you did to your body and what you took(phs, 2pcts) with every single dosage and with every single detail. Its his job and despite the fact you acted illegally he can't tell it to anyone..
    That's me 8 months ago
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Yes they are indeed a little bit up, but let your body adjust itself I know its hard to believe that supplements at this time won't help you but that's how it is, I think you abused both PHs and PCT supplements without a doctors view. The only supplement I would take is a prescribed one from a real doctor with knowledge on the subject .The other levels are fine so I think its a matter of weeks for your body to balance your estrogen levels,but man..at this time you shouldnt hear any of us,you should go to the doctor and tell him exactly what you did to your body and what you took(phs, 2pcts) with every single dosage and with every single detail. Its his job and despite the fact you acted illegally he can't tell it to anyone..
    Thanks buddy. I've been lacking reassurance and positive thinking. I have an appointment I think like the 20th or so. So pretty soon. Gonna let him know everything
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

I also feel like all those clomid Nolva and torem runs never worked because my balls didn't take the hint. But once I used HCG this last time I think they started back up. Because before, after every pct my T would drop to about 300 and this time, after HCG, it's at 650 4 weeks after. Maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe I'm recovering from being shut down for like a year now because none of those PCTs worked initially and I went without HCG for so long?
    I def can get competitive in basketball pick up games now and I have a bit more physical energy. Enough to notice it at least. A bit more confidence and less stress. Just a lacking libido, sexual drive, and dominance.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Did you lost your gains?
    That's me 8 months ago
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

The cycle was in march of 2012. Yeah I mean pretty much. I went from squatting 360 to 440 and now I'm about 350 but I don't squat anymore I just play ball. Right after cycle and pct when I would try to squat I could get like 365
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

I can Tell my T is up. More aggression and anger in a good way. But not focus Seems like everything is muffled and I am "out of it" plus no sex drive unless I am staring at half naked women or something intense. I can't walk around and get aroused or feel full of life an energy. I only have like some sports energy. No mental energy and more fatigue
    just never in the mood or into it an always kinda thinkin what's the point because I don't get those sensitive feelings downstairs
  17. Registered User

Ive read through this entire thread and i want to reach into my computer and smack you ( in a tough love kinda way)! Dude you are a balsy mofo taking all this crap, ive never seen anything quite like this almost hard to believe. I have some questions for you that can maybe help us point you in the right direction:

1. How old are you, no bs, here to help.
    2. What exactly are you currently taking right now?
    3. What did your most RECENT blood work show in terms of E2 and LH. Dont concern yourself too much with test.
    4. What does your sperm look like, is it chunky or normal fluid?
    5. Do you ever experience testicular pain?

Now for some pointers:
    1. Lay off alcohol for a while. Those oral steroids you were taking likely wrecked your liver, give it time to recover.
    2. Stop confusing your hpta with this kitchen sink approach. Its going to frustrate you and with all these compounds you will have no way of precisely measuring what is doing what.
    3. Get of HCG it is suppressive and likely giving you false lh numbers.
    4. Stop clomid and the rest of the serms for now, those flashes your getting side effects of nolva, torem clomid and could cause some damage to your vision.
    5. Take only your fishoil and normal, natural support supps.
    6. Get on some vit d at about 5000 iu a day, its needed for test production.
    7. Engage in as much sexual activity as possible that includes jerking off, this is no joke it will help with your recovery.
    8. For some good news: i dont think your shut down, not getting morning wood is not the apocalypse, alot of times i dont get it and im fine.
    9. Do not and i cannot stress this enough, ever ever touch another hormonal conpound again for at least another year. When you are mature enough and ready get real Test and inject, no where near as dangerous as this oral nonsense. And do some research!
    10. I reiterate again, do not touch any hormonal compounds for another year to let your system reset. Be patient, many have recovered from cycles much heavier than this.
    11. Finally, and im surprised you havnt figured this out yet, wats most likely murdering your libido and erection quality is the adderrall. Cmon man, amphetamines during pct, and a failed pct at that, with all the stress on your body???? Cut that crap out and watch your libido come back, guaranteed.
    12. Get yourself on a normal healthy sleep schedule and get back to heavy lifting, your body will reward you with transient hormone increases as a result.

Im sorry if i came off as harsh but as someone who did stupid things like this when i was younger i wish i had someone to yell at me. Pm if you have any questions and stay healthy. You get only one body man, dont trash it like this. Il follow this thread and give you any advice i can.

In closing, be patient and dont physche yourself out. It will all normalize and come back to normal in due time
  18. Registered User

Oh and for god sakes you dont need freaking letro. You are crushing your estrogen with this and you need SOME ESTROGEN for libido and normal hormonal function.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    Oh and for god sakes you dont need freaking letro. You are crushing your estrogen with this and you need SOME ESTROGEN for libido and normal hormonal function.
    i know. Haven't taken Letro in months but yeah my total E is high
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Ive read through this entire thread and i want to reach into my computer and smack you ( in a tough love kinda way)! Dude you are a balsy mofo taking all this crap, ive never seen anything quite like this almost hard to believe. I have some questions for you that can maybe help us point you in the right direction:1. How old are you, no bs, here to help.2. What exactly are you currently taking right now?3. What did your most RECENT blood work show in terms of E2 and LH. Dont concern yourself too much with test.4. What does your sperm look like, is it chunky or normal fluid?5. Do you ever experience testicular pain?Now for some pointers:1. Lay off alcohol for a while. Those oral steroids you were taking likely wrecked your liver, give it time to recover.2. Stop confusing your hpta with this kitchen sink approach. Its going to frustrate you and with all these compounds you will have no way of precisely measuring what is doing what.3. Get of HCG it is suppressive and likely giving you false lh numbers. 4. Stop clomid and the rest of the serms for now, those flashes your getting side effects of nolva, torem clomid and could cause some damage to your vision.5. Take only your fishoil and normal, natural support supps.6. Get on some vit d at about 5000 iu a day, its needed for test production.7. Engage in as much sexual activity as possible that includes jerking off, this is no joke it will help with your recovery.8. For some good news: i dont think your shut down, not getting morning wood is not the apocalypse, alot of times i dont get it and im fine. 9. Do not and i cannot stress this enough, ever ever touch another hormonal conpound again for at least another year. When you are mature enough and ready get real Test and inject, no where near as dangerous as this oral nonsense. And do some research! 10. I reiterate again, do not touch any hormonal compounds for another year to let your system reset. Be patient, many have recovered from cycles much heavier than this.11. Finally, and im surprised you havnt figured this out yet, wats most likely murdering your libido and erection quality is the adderrall. Cmon man, amphetamines during pct, and a failed pct at that, with all the stress on your body???? Cut that crap out and watch your libido come back, guaranteed. 12. Get yourself on a normal healthy sleep schedule and get back to heavy lifting, your body will reward you with transient hormone increases as a result. Im sorry if i came off as harsh but as someone who did stupid things like this when i was younger i wish i had someone to yell at me. Pm if you have any questions and stay healthy. You get only one body man, dont trash it like this. Il follow this thread and give you any advice i can.In closing, be patient and dont physche yourself out. It will all normalize and come back to normal in due time
    1. I am 222. Well I took the HCG for 2 weeks then clomid Nolva for 10 days then was advised to stop so I did. Since then I haven't taken anything, until maybe a few days ago when I found out my total E was high I started aromasin 12.5 mg and Bridge. Lost alot of water weight and bloat since the aromasin. Less emotional. Still tired no sex drive etc. 3. Ill probly get E2 Wednesday. Idk why but they had to send it to a did lab for results so idk them yet. And I didn't ask LH or FSH. I can find out though. 4. Sperm is pretty normal I'd say. Testes still only 70% or so of before cycle. 5. No testicular pain. Before cycle I had a bit. Not painful but like sensational or sensitive and it was a good feeling. Also felt that in my penis. 1. Yeah I haven't had any energy to drink and go out. But got liver AST and ALT checked on a blood test maybe 4 months ago and they were fine. 2. I will stop everything. Are vitamins okay?3. Haven't used HCG since right before clomid. 4. Been off clomid 37 days i wanna say. Got bloods 12 days ago. 5. Been taking fish oil. What support supps? People say take bridge and all those T boosters and some ppl say don't, let your body chill. 6. Have been taking vitamin d at 5,000 iu and vitamin b complex and vitamin c and multi. 7. I have been. Just don't have the energy, drive, or focus to go out and get some strange8. I do get morning wood. Just no libido. Sort of I guess, but never get turned on really or automatic boners like I should. There's no automatic arousal that used to be there. 9. Yeah I'm a fool. I wanted to do one last big, but short cycle and be done with it. I lost. Lol. I decided a long time ago I was done. 10. I won't. This reminds me there were 2 times when after failed PCTs like when my T would drop after the initial clomid increase that I jumped back on Epistane just for some damn energy. I know it was stupid but I was seriously dying it felt like. Definately screwed me even more. But the last time I did that was probably, oh, 5 months ago. 11. Haven't used adderoll in probably 2 months. I take the occasional prewar lout but never more than 100 mg of caffeine, as I am sensitive. At least I am now because of this anxiety. Also I forgot to add I've been taking Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Holy Basil, and Valerian Root at night to help with stress. It's helped. Cortisol was 18 at 11 am. Not bad i don't think. Still more stressed than usual. 12. I've been working on the sleep and it's gotten better no have melatonin and sometimes take a sleep aid, like what's in Tylenol pm, minus the Tylenol. My god please do hang around if you could. These things give me hope. It's hard to keep faith after so long. My first hdrol Epi cycle I recovered better than before almost within a few weeks after pct.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

I'm sorry man I don't know how to make new tabs while on my phone.
  22. Registered User

yo. thanks for coming back. i thought about u a few weeks ago.
    so the hcg did the trick. eveything is good now? i really thought you would have recovered sooner.
    may be ill pick up some hcg for my next cycle. i have half a bottle of sd i want to finish up. i also had a ruff recovery but not as bad as you from my last cycle.
    question. were did u get ur clomid from? dont name the source, kind of give a good clue though
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    yo. thanks for coming back. i thought about u a few weeks ago.
    so the hcg did the trick. eveything is good now? i really thought you would have recovered sooner.
    may be ill pick up some hcg for my next cycle. i have half a bottle of sd i want to finish up. i also had a ruff recovery but not as bad as you from my last cycle.
    question. were did u get ur clomid from? dont name the source, kind of give a good clue though
    Well not necessarily I still don't have libido or energy, I have anxiety and mood problems.
  24. Registered User

thats a long time. maybe be there are other factors like stress;
    ur test is is good. estros not bad.
    ur docs a dic head find another
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    1. I am 222. Well I took the HCG for 2 weeks then clomid Nolva for 10 days then was advised to stop so I did. Since then I haven't taken anything, until maybe a few days ago when I found out my total E was high I started aromasin 12.5 mg and Bridge. Lost alot of water weight and bloat since the aromasin. Less emotional. Still tired no sex drive etc. 3. Ill probly get E2 Wednesday. Idk why but they had to send it to a did lab for results so idk them yet. And I didn't ask LH or FSH. I can find out though. 4. Sperm is pretty normal I'd say. Testes still only 70% or so of before cycle. 5. No testicular pain. Before cycle I had a bit. Not painful but like sensational or sensitive and it was a good feeling. Also felt that in my penis. 1. Yeah I haven't had any energy to drink and go out. But got liver AST and ALT checked on a blood test maybe 4 months ago and they were fine. 2. I will stop everything. Are vitamins okay?3. Haven't used HCG since right before clomid. 4. Been off clomid 37 days i wanna say. Got bloods 12 days ago. 5. Been taking fish oil. What support supps? People say take bridge and all those T boosters and some ppl say don't, let your body chill. 6. Have been taking vitamin d at 5,000 iu and vitamin b complex and vitamin c and multi. 7. I have been. Just don't have the energy, drive, or focus to go out and get some strange8. I do get morning wood. Just no libido. Sort of I guess, but never get turned on really or automatic boners like I should. There's no automatic arousal that used to be there. 9. Yeah I'm a fool. I wanted to do one last big, but short cycle and be done with it. I lost. Lol. I decided a long time ago I was done. 10. I won't. This reminds me there were 2 times when after failed PCTs like when my T would drop after the initial clomid increase that I jumped back on Epistane just for some damn energy. I know it was stupid but I was seriously dying it felt like. Definately screwed me even more. But the last time I did that was probably, oh, 5 months ago. 11. Haven't used adderoll in probably 2 months. I take the occasional prewar lout but never more than 100 mg of caffeine, as I am sensitive. At least I am now because of this anxiety. Also I forgot to add I've been taking Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Holy Basil, and Valerian Root at night to help with stress. It's helped. Cortisol was 18 at 11 am. Not bad i don't think. Still more stressed than usual. 12. I've been working on the sleep and it's gotten better no have melatonin and sometimes take a sleep aid, like what's in Tylenol pm, minus the Tylenol. My god please do hang around if you could. These things give me hope. It's hard to keep faith after so long. My first hdrol Epi cycle I recovered better than before almost within a few weeks after pct.
    Ok bud, this is all part of the learning process, be easy it will sort itself out.

1. Get off the t boosters imo
    2. Vitamins are fine and so are the herbs you mentioned. Valerian good for sleep no doubt and ginseng for energy is fantastic.
    3. Get LH and FSH as well as a thyroid panel done. This will give us the very best picture of wats going on.
    4. Morning wood is a very good sign, libido is 80 percent mental, it will come back when you chiiiiiiiiiiiiillll the f out. Listen your not totally messed up, if anything by the sounds of it, its all starting to fix itself.
    5. The increase in t and then drop after clomid therapy is normal and a widely reported phenomenon.

Keep us updated and these posts are long let me know if you have more concerns i may have missed or did not adress
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Ill do all you said. It's not all in my head with libido. I know my body an I've given myself chances. I'm exhausted a lot too and worn out.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    thats a long time. maybe be there are other factors like stress; ur test is is good. estros not bad. ur docs a dic head find another
    Estrogen is 170 when the top of the range is 130. Isn't that bad. Ithey say for estradiol the top of the range is 40 but you don't feel well until you're half of it. Stress yeah but I'm stressed because I don't feel normal. Cortisol is okay
  28. Registered User

Estrogen is 170 when the top of the range is 130. Isn't that bad. Ithey say for estradiol the top of the range is 40 but you don't feel well until you're half of it. Stress yeah but I'm stressed because I don't feel normal. Cortisol is okay
    Ok step in the right direction!! This is good!! We have now identified a major variable in the equation and now we can address it. We need to bring that e2 down to normal levels but we don't want to crash it at the same time. Ask your doc to right you a SCRIPT for an ai, do not use erase or reaserch chems or any of that. Ask for arimidex. When you get it then well go about addressing dosages. Continue to keep off all non essential supps and chemicals and get your lh and fsh done as well. Its paramount you take no serms now such that we get a clear unadulterated picuture of your hormones. Keep your head up, you got this.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Ok step in the right direction!! This is good!! We have now identified a major variable in the equation and now we can address it. We need to bring that e2 down to normal levels but we don't want to crash it at the same time. Ask your doc to right you a SCRIPT for an ai, do not use erase or reaserch chems or any of that. Ask for arimidex. When you get it then well go about addressing dosages. Continue to keep off all non essential supps and chemicals and get your lh and fsh done as well. Its paramount you take no serms now such that we get a clear unadulterated picuture of your hormones. Keep your head up, you got this.

Well idk what my E2 is yet. That's my total estrogen number. I have takin aromasin the last few days like a mentioned before. I'm less emotional but still somewhat am. Well see what E2 is soon
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

I also don't think it's mental because it feels hormonal. It feels just like the shutdown from my first cycle I thought would never end. It ended right after my pct and i felt amazing. It's like I get randomly super depressed and anxious and I'm telling myself I shouldn't you know but I have no control. I'm sure a lot of the libido is from the depression and anxiety. But that won't come back until I've been sorted out... I eat more than enough. Especially carbs
  31. Registered User

Well idk what my E2 is yet. That's my total estrogen number. I have takin aromasin the last few days like a mentioned before. I'm less emotional but still somewhat am. Well see what E2 is soon
    Is your aromasin pharm grade or research? I see about your estrogen, thats still a pretty high nber and is likely responsible for the feeling of depression and emotional sides. I want to know how that e2 checks out, keep me updated. Also wats your aromasin dosage like? Ai drugs are not something that you pop haphazardly, they must be taken in a controlled, frequent, course like pattern to relieve the problem. Your depression stems for the insanse loop youve thrown your body, right now its in overdrive trying to normalize the situation.
  32. Registered User

I also don't think it's mental because it feels hormonal. It feels just like the shutdown from my first cycle I thought would never end. It ended right after my pct and i felt amazing. It's like I get randomly super depressed and anxious and I'm telling myself I shouldn't you know but I have no control. I'm sure a lot of the libido is from the depression and anxiety. But that won't come back until I've been sorted out... I eat more than enough. Especially carbs
    I agree tho, its not all mental. Stop carb binging and control your diet. It will help with recovery. Reduce caffeine intake and load up on eggs, fish, oats and healthy fats.
  33. Registered User

Discipline will be paramount to getting this all back in order
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Is your aromasin pharm grade or research? I see about your estrogen, thats still a pretty high nber and is likely responsible for the feeling of depression and emotional sides. I want to know how that e2 checks out, keep me updated. Also wats your aromasin dosage like? Ai drugs are not something that you pop haphazardly, they must be taken in a controlled, frequent, course like pattern to relieve the problem. Your depression stems for the insanse loop youve thrown your body, right now its in overdrive trying to normalize the situation.
    Thank you. You are seriously helping. You have no idea. You are the first advisor to not say I'm crazy. I've had an endo, 2 nuerologists, a urologist and meeting a new endo the 23rd. They all suggested anti depressants, more exercise, and volunteering. Not exactly what I needed. Tried the anti Ds. Didn't really do anything for me. Thank you.
    My aromasin was a sponsor. I think I did 3 days at 25 mg, 1 at 12.5 mg and today at 6.25 mg. gyno has shrunk from it to almost unnoticeable. Great. I may have gotten rid of gyno a while back, but it came back with estrogen rebound so I'm guessing if I'm in range with estrogen, it will be very minimal. I should know E2 by Wednesday and I will let you know ASAP...
    That is what I figured about my body. It was just hard to commit to taking nothing and letting it normalize because right after pct last time I was fine. Plus my estrogen is high this time so yeah. Much healthier bloat now. Definately don't wanna overdo it.
    My mental state is hard to explain. That 'out of it' feeling is kinda like you daze off into a day dream and can't stop thinking about things. Like when iu look at a spot on a wall and everything gets fuzzy. It's hard to concentrate and live a normal social life like that. It scares me when ppl say that's all mental because what if it is? Although it surely isn't in my case. I've worked at it. As for sexual pleasure, it's just down. Sensation and sensitivity just isn't there and my conversation ability and enthusiasm isn't there either. Nothing pumps me up. Nothing gets me happy excited.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

I agree tho, its not all mental. Stop carb binging and control your diet. It will help with recovery. Reduce caffeine intake and load up on eggs, fish, oats and healthy fats.
    Just put all my test boosters and per workout in another room in the basement. I won't have the energy to go get it solely off instinct. Ill have to actually think and take an effort to go take them now. So I won't be taking them. Just less temptation. I try to watch what I eat. Everything I eat is healthy. Just harder to control. I was never like starving before this cycle. Now it's like comfort eating. Just gotta stay away. Takin fish oil. Just got some b6 and b12. My b complex was higher in like folic acid and not as much the actual b vitamins.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Hey man, nobody said you are crazy, but the situation you are going through is way beyond our knowledge (well for most of us) and we cannot help you on something we don't know because we might make you even worse .I told you too to ask from your doctor a prescription for an AI, because I think its all about your E levels that make feel like that . I'm more than glad to see you are getting better and there is someone on this forum who can help you for real.
    That's me 8 months ago
  37. Registered User

What do you mean your Aromasin was sponser. And yea man, dont take antidepressents, think you feel crazy now, that **** is poison and it will murder your sex drive.

How is erection quality, can you maintain it?
    Also, you should now be taking the following:
    Fish oil, like as many as you can take a day, seriously. B vitamins and 500 mg, not 1000, just 500 mg of vitamin c 3 times a day to blunt cortisol. Dont take anymore aromasin until we get your e2 numbers back. Dont throw all your test boosters either, well need those eventually, but not until we get the complete picture. And yea, docs and shrinks are not trained to deal with this type of thing. They just have no idea what there dealing with, i guarantee you there is no written differential diagnosis for over zelous 22 year old kid that took 4 oral, designer hepatoxic steroids. Not knocking docs, i plain to become one, but you will likely get more useful info on the boards. Go to your appointments anyway, youl need them for blood work and scripts. Im subscribed to this thread like i said before, so update and il answer
  38. Registered User

I dont kno if your still lifting but you also need to quit moping around and feeling sorry for yourself. Get your ass back in the gym. Lift heavy and hard. Focus on bench, squat, deadlifts, pullups. Compound lifts will force your body into producing more natural t and growth hormone. Save the bball for cardio. You need to be in there 3 times a week minimum. Get back on your goal of being a beast in the gym and watch your intrest, aggression, focus and drive return. You need a shor term goal like the gym, thats what will respark your intrest in life along with the hormonal issues we will be addressing..
  39. Registered User

And no you are certainly not crazy. Wanna know why, il tell you. You know you ****ed up and now your here trying to get advice from ppl more experienced than yourself. Your listening and hopefully learning from your mistakes. That is the definition of sanity my friend.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

What do you mean your Aromasin was sponser. And yea man, dont take antidepressents, think you feel crazy now, that **** is poison and it will murder your sex drive.

How is erection quality, can you maintain it?
    Also, you should now be taking the following:
    Fish oil, like as many as you can take a day, seriously. B vitamins and 500 mg, not 1000, just 500 mg of vitamin c 3 times a day to blunt cortisol. Dont take anymore aromasin until we get your e2 numbers back. Dont throw all your test boosters either, well need those eventually, but not until we get the complete picture. And yea, docs and shrinks are not trained to deal with this type of thing. They just have no idea what there dealing with, i guarantee you there is no written differential diagnosis for over zelous 22 year old kid that took 4 oral, designer hepatoxic steroids. Not knocking docs, i plain to become one, but you will likely get more useful info on the boards. Go to your appointments anyway, youl need them for blood work and scripts. Im subscribed to this thread like i said before, so update and il answer
    Sponsor at the top of the site like RUI etc. when I get erections it's decent. Not like before when they were ragers and just a women's hair made me go ham. Okay I will.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?