Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

That's about 6-7 weeks off of serms. No real change in sides. Still feel shut down etc. however, my balls felt and looked a bit smaller the last 2 days and today. Been feeling a bit of tingling and maybe discomfort down there too. Not bad. Feels good. Well, feels better. They feel alive hah. Ill keep posting. Bloods aren't too bad. FSH maybe a bit low? What's with the lymphs and the neutrophils out of range? Don't even know what neutrophils are
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.26%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

Personally, I think your issues have something to do with depression / anxiety.
    Sorry xams but /thread.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Logman View Post
    Sorry xams but /thread.
    What does that mean? I'm lost
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    What does that mean? I'm lost
    It means that remarkably, considering the events of the past year, your fine. At least from a hormonal standpoint. You dont need to take anything else. The more time you give this, the better it will get. You are not shutdown. I for one am all out of ideas as to why you feel the way you do, but the numbers ok.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

FSH is low, but still in range. Just.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    FSH is low, but still in range. Just.
    yea, i noticed that. Does this mean he still possibly hypogonadal? Low fsh is usually indicative of some sort of suppression of HPTA, even if minor. What do you think?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    yea, i noticed that. Does this mean he still possibly hypogonadal? Low fsh is usually indicative of some sort of suppression of HPTA, even if minor. What do you think?
    I'm not sure, when I first read it I had the same feeling as you; the longer you lave it the better it will get. But as I said, i'm still learning as to what the exact mechanisms behind compounds are so i'm really not sure. And i;m not sure about the white blood cells being out of range indicate but i'll see what I can find.

If you don't mind XAMS I will take your blood work and post it on a forum with very intelligent minds; just let me know what you think and i should be able to get the answers for you.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

These blood tests are excellent.

You should quit whining and scaring us all with your false shutdown,and go see a psychiatrist about possible depression.

btw Have you tried the Tribosten,L-Dopa and LJ100?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%

Oh and if you wouldn't mind posting your exact cycle protocol and subsequent PCT's (all of them + all compounds you ran, dosing etc. including Trip) and how far apart the PCT's were etc.

Post it in a timeline format (not with dates or anything too precise, just to give an idea of sequence)
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

You should also buy 5-HTP(serotonin precursor).

Remarkably,when I feel like you do,my libido gets a huge boost of a rise in serotonin too(the happiness chemical)
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

something is off with your cbc. Your neutrophils are low while lymphocytes are high. This is a bad ratio and it may be indicative of another disease or condition you might have that is responsible for your symptoms. Do more research on this key point and bring it up to a doctor asap. I dont know what it means for sure, but i know its not good.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

I'm not sure, when I first read it I had the same feeling as you; the longer you lave it the better it will get. But as I said, i'm still learning as to what the exact mechanisms behind compounds are so i'm really not sure. And i;m not sure about the white blood cells being out of range indicate but i'll see what I can find.

If you don't mind XAMS I will take your blood work and post it on a forum with very intelligent minds; just let me know what you think and i should be able to get the answers for you.
    Do your thing buddy. Thanks
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    These blood tests are excellent.

You should quit whining and scaring us all with your false shutdown,and go see a psychiatrist about possible depression.

btw Have you tried the Tribosten,L-Dopa and LJ100?
    It may be that I'm still adjusting. Idk my hormones have been shifting for a year. It's not depression. It's bad mood and anxiety caused by not having enough energy or sex drive. I feel fatigued and burned out is all
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Oh and if you wouldn't mind posting your exact cycle protocol and subsequent PCT's (all of them + all compounds you ran, dosing etc. including Trip) and how far apart the PCT's were etc.

Post it in a timeline format (not with dates or anything too precise, just to give an idea of sequence)
    Ill get on this soon
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

something is off with your cbc. Your neutrophils are low while lymphocytes are high. This is a bad ratio and it may be indicative of another disease or condition you might have that is responsible for your symptoms. Do more research on this key point and bring it up to a doctor asap. I dont know what it means for sure, but i know its not good.
    I'm seeing some info on the neutrophils. It says it can get as bad as like luekemia or autoimmune diseases. I have felt sickly. Weak, worn out, tired all that. Mentally and physically just ****ty.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

You may have to tell me how to do this... I tried to put it last time neatly and return* tab everything but when I posted it, it was all jumbled
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

You should also buy 5-HTP(serotonin precursor).

Remarkably,when I feel like you do,my libido gets a huge boost of a rise in serotonin too(the happiness chemical)
    Are Dopamine and serotonin pretty similar?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

I got these bloods sent to my doctor. No word back yet. Anybody you know ever have experience with the CBC like that? I'm seeing the possible diseases etc that it could be... Have a lot of those side effects: itchy skin, fever, weakness, a lot of it. Is the way to find out just by getting blood tests for each possible disease? Got tested for mononucleosis a few months ago and I didn't have it. My platelets are sorta low too. Dunno if that's bad
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Keep in mind I have a pituitary tumor 4x6 mm. 2 separate neurologists claimed it to be a "non functioning tumor". Therefore having no real affect on me. Idk though.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%

You may have to tell me how to do this... I tried to put it last time neatly and return* tab everything but when I posted it, it was all jumbled
    Just type it out if you are on phone but triple space where you would put paragraphs and i'll format it when I ask the question; i'll throw it the pituitary gland tumour thing to as this may have something to do with it.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Just type it out if you are on phone but triple space where you would put paragraphs and i'll format it when I ask the question; i'll throw it the pituitary gland tumour thing to as this may have something to do with it.
    It doesn't matter how many spaces I use on my phone, it will only input 1. Can you take my old post and insert paragraphs? I wrote dates where the new paragraphs would be.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%

It doesn't matter how many spaces I use on my phone, it will only input 1. Can you take my old post and insert paragraphs? I wrote dates where the new paragraphs would be.
    Yeah sure
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

My bloods from 4 WEEKS AGO came today. Some off numbers would be the following: HDL Low 36. Range is > 40..... Iron Saturation % High 61%. Range 20-55%....Bilirubin High 1.7. Range is .2-1.0.... ALT is good at 11 and AST at 16.... Prolactin was 6.84. Range is 2.64-13.13.... TSH is 4.296. Range is .340-5.600.... FSH 2.38. Range is 1.27-19.26.... LH was 4.93. Range 1.24-8.62... WBC Low 4.3. Range is 4.8-10.8..... Neutrophils % Low 38.6. Range is 42-75.2.... Mono % High 12.4. Range is 1.7-12.0.... Cortisol 18.4. Range is 3-19.4..... Total T3 87. Range is 76-181..... Testosterone 657, Free T 259 (110-575), Total Estrogen 174 (>130), DHT 29 (16-79), and E2 27.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

It's not depression. It's bad mood and anxiety caused by not having enough energy or sex drive. I feel fatigued and burned out is all
    All signs of depression.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Are Dopamine and serotonin pretty similar?
    No,they are different.

You need both(5-HTP and L-DOPA),to get your mood and anxiety fixed and thus libido and energy.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

All signs of depression.
    Tried anti depressants. They me in a better mood but they have no effect on energy, fatigue, muscle weakness, sex drive, motivation. I'm telling you it's not that. It's more likely a stimulant burnout than that. I've taken like 2-3 weeks off stims to no avail a couple times then I cave in and use a bit to help me cause I'm so tired.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

The biggest thing is I'm mentally exhausted. It's like ill feel up for doing something, then ill try and my mind just gets so tired. Just feels like I need sleep. It can't concentrate. Sleep never alleviates it. Mental fog suck ass. I'm not like depressed, I'm usually happy, I only get upset when I'm trying to do something such as go out for the night or play sports because my mental fog is so bad. It makes me mad and sad because I can't think clearly and therefore can't keep up with social situations. Look up brain fog. I can't explain this very well
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Adderall helps with mental fatigue and mood but its like a bandaid not a cure. It feels almost like I have Mono. Just that kind of run down, lethargic state I would call it. No energy or desire to do anything. Dismal output in all aspects. Feel weak internally too. Lot of sneezing, sinuses, and just a sickly feel.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%

Ok, that first post you made has missed a lot of key components (like when did you run hCG and Trip?) etc. if you can recall the exact lay out it will help me ask the question to get the most accurate number
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Ok, that first post you made has missed a lot of key components (like when did you run hCG and Trip?) etc. if you can recall the exact lay out it will help me ask the question to get the most accurate number
    If you see where it says march 18- April 1: that's the HCG timeline. Then April 1-10 that's the Nolva/clomid timeline. Triptorelin was taken April 6.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%

If you see where it says march 18- April 1: that's the HCG timeline. Then April 1-10 that's the Nolva/clomid timeline. Triptorelin was taken April 6.
    Ah, ok. I'll get onto that now
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

2 summers ago I went on a camping/canoeing trip and came back with a "target" shaped rash. We thought it was ringworm so we got a cream for it. Now I'm reading into my low neutrophils, low WBC count, high monocytes, high lymphs, and side effects and thinking it could be Lyme disease. I'm going to talk to y doctor obviously but it was just a thought. My mom seems I think so. I know Lyme disease can have delayed symptoms and would explain why I didn't feel any for 5 months or so.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Anybody believe my testicles could be small still because of a lower FSH reading? Anyway to bump that up without SERMS? I've read some posts where people with low FSH and smaller balls can have low libido even if their Testosterone is high.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Okay I've heard a lot of people say serms won't work well if your testicles are small. They say they need to be primed with HCG, then the serms can use their size to carry on. I don't know what to do if I have small balls. My HCG didn't help. This isn't normal. Yeah my test is okay but it's probably from all the T boosters like ZMA and the rest of them. It feels like I have no test. It feels like my pituitary is saying I have the Test but my balls aren't or something. I seriously hate this. I can't carry on a normal life like this it's hell. What the **** am I supposed to do I'm starting to give up
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.26%

Dude, you are pretty neurotic, that is quite evident.

I just got my bloods back. 3 weeks after PCT so not great timing. I did 4 weeks of torem (120/90/60/30) and nolva (20/20/10/10). My natty level is 450-500 nd/l. My test came in at 1038 nd/l, the highest I've ever seen it. And even now my libido is not where it was. I can get it up and perform my marital duties just fine but that 24/7 hot-blooded need to **** anything in a skirt is not there. Unfortunately it will return in time.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.78%

For ****s sake man! Go see a certified ****ing doctor! FOR MOTHER ****ING REAL!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Cable100k View Post
    For ****s sake man! Go see a certified ****ing doctor! FOR MOTHER ****ING REAL!
    Like I said I am waiting til late July. It takes months to schedule one

Similar Forum Threads

1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 10:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?