Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido

Page 10 of 24 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Thats average for a 65 year old man not 22. I wouldn't build muscle if it was that low. I know because I didn't feel this way before the cycle
    Those reference ranges for old man/middle aged man/teenage guy are grossly overrated IMO.

    You should not be going by that,at least not without knowing what your levels naturally are by doing bloods.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Those reference ranges for old man/middle aged man/teenage guy are grossly overrated IMO.

    You should not be going by that,at least not without knowing what your levels naturally are by doing bloods.
    To correct myself,there aren`t really any defined reference ranges for testosterone by age for adult men.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Those reference ranges for old man/middle aged man/teenage guy are grossly overrated IMO.

    You should not be going by that,at least not without knowing what your levels naturally are by doing bloods.
    Yeah I don't think in shutdown because my numbers. I feel shutdown because I feel that way

  4. Do you guys' testicles come back right away in pct, towards the end, after, or never go 100 %

  5. Damn I just wanna feel normal again this is tearing my life and mind apart

  6. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Damn I just wanna feel normal again this is tearing my life and mind apart
    I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?

    I do it all the time,with no problem.

    Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.

    Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.

    Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.

  7. And forget about what you had before.

    A very nasty guy took it away from you,because you made a deal with him for extreme muscle mass.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?I do it all the time,with no problem.Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.
    I CAN have sex. I DON'T have a sex drive. Therefore I have no desire. I'm 22 no girlfriend etc. you have to WANT it to go out on the town and get some. I can't just go out and get a girl if I don't want it. Like I said many times, I have no sex drive and no energy or will.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    And forget about what you had before.A very nasty guy took it away from you,because you made a deal with him for extreme muscle mass.
    So does everyone who uses. It should come back. I can't even remember what I did an hour ago. I have no focus no energy no will

  10. I really just feel completely shutdown. Think of your shutdown it's the same as that. It feels the same as the last time I was shut down. This time it just won't end. No sex drive. No drive to socialize. No will power. No motivation. Lethargy. Never can get enough sleep. Wishing I could be doing things but have no energy to drive to actually do them. Small tasks are very difficult. Bad memory and concentration. No pleasure or sensitivity downstairs. Emotional roller coaster. Crazy mood swings. No confidence. Just wanna lock myself in a room. It's not depression because ill laugh with friends but I'm tired the whole time and grumpy. Can't enjoy it. Every now and then ill lose the anxiety and feel okay but it lasts a few minuts only. I get so fed up with nothing at all. Ill watch a commercial for a badass intense movie and ill think wow that's stupid it's the same as every other action movie that looks dumb. When usually I'd think it was the coolest **** ever. I'm so negative
    •   
       


  11. I have a few erections a day. Nothing good. And the rest of the day I'm limp. Nothing at all down there and nothing up in my head

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    E2 at 27 is certainly not pretty damn high. I don`t know where you got that idea.
    The upper range of his numbers are 29, though reference ranges are not exactly the best thing to go by, i agree. 27 is not low, and its not average. His total estro is also relatively high, though estradiol is significanly more important to consider than other estrogens that make up the total e count. What does your vast knowledge of phlebotomy tell you it should be? Enlighten us, please.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?

    I do it all the time,with no problem.

    Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.

    Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.

    Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.
    This kid doesn't need to stack anything. If you'd actually bothered to read thru the thread smart ass you'd realize that he needs to let his body properly recover from a heavy cycle of designer oral steroids and see his doctors for proper treatment.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I CAN have sex. I DON'T have a sex drive. Therefore I have no desire. I'm 22 no girlfriend etc. you have to WANT it to go out on the town and get some. I can't just go out and get a girl if I don't want it. Like I said many times, I have no sex drive and no energy or will.
    This proves my point.

    YOU CAN HAVE SEX.

    You just don`t want to.

    Give L-DOPA a try.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigbb123 View Post
    This kid doesn't need to stack anything. If you'd actually bothered to read thru the thread smart ass you'd realize that he needs to let his body properly recover from a heavy cycle of designer oral steroids and see his doctors for proper treatment.
    I`m suggesting natty options.

    These won`t cause him any problems,just help.

    You are retarded.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    I've been reading CNS fatigue can cause depression, fatigue, memory and concentration problems and more. During that cycle I lifting heavy legs every other day. And since then I've done a lot of stimulants and basketball intense. I wonder if I need a rest from exercise
    Bingo!

    Just take it easy for at least a weak (7 days), and not easy as in a deload week or
    lower volume or lower intensity...like easy as in vacation easy

    no weights, no cardio, no basketball.....nothing

    you need to give your body and mind nothing to do but recover

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    I`m suggesting natty options.

    These won`t cause him any problems,just help.

    You are retarded.
    You know i just love internet tough guys talking **** from behind a computer screen, it makes my day. Insult me all you want, but i honestly don't think the op is only dealing with an issue of dopamine. I agree with you with regards to beginning to accept the fact that he did make a deal with the devil and he will suffer some consequences, but telling someone to take l-dopa, safe as it is, considering his mental state and the fact we really have no idea EXACTLY, whats going on is irresponsible Dr.Killer, but then again you seem convinced,just like most internet tough guys that you are right. Carry on, but don't make irresponsible suggestions that might further exacerbate the problem, thats foolish and irresponsible. Grow up.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    I don`t understand why you can`t bang girls at 350?

    I do it all the time,with no problem.

    Stack some l-dopa/protodioscin/LJ100.

    Testosterone is not so important for libido,especially when you are within normal range.

    Once you feel the dopamine you`ll forget about test.
    And understand that at his age, restoring hpta function is absolutely critical. Hes 22, quite possibly still growing. Not to mention its not all about banging broads there Ron Jeremy, there are other ramifications to consider including fertility, mental health, etc.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    This proves my point.

    YOU CAN HAVE SEX.

    You just don`t want to.

    Give L-DOPA a try.
    Is l dopa for the prolactin reduction? Is so I gave Prami a try. I've tried unleashed libido cycle an countless libido boosters to no avail.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DaaaBears View Post
    Bingo!

    Just take it easy for at least a weak (7 days), and not easy as in a deload week or
    lower volume or lower intensity...like easy as in vacation easy

    no weights, no cardio, no basketball.....nothing

    you need to give your body and mind nothing to do but recover

    Okay I will. Makes some sense. Last time I stopped lifting during pct altogether pretty much. Just did occasional plyometrics. I think this time there's been a week or so of nothing but ill go for a few weeks break

  21. I've read a few forums recently about like dopamine or serotonin levels being skewed after pct maybe? Maybe I read it wrong. Any idea if cycles cause that? What causes pct depression? I get the energy libido etc but why is my mood so low?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    Is l dopa for the prolactin reduction? Is so I gave Prami a try. I've tried unleashed libido cycle an countless libido boosters to no avail.
    L-dopa converts to dopamine in the brain.

    Dopamine is the second thing that controls our libido,just as important as testosterone,if not more important.


    As for libido/test boosters,most of them do not work,even for libido.

    You have to try a good LJ100™ extract,as this will boost your free test incomparable to that stinging nettle ****.

    Stack that with Tribosten or Tribestan (remember it must be standardized for a whole lotta protodioscin,and these two are the best-regular trib will not do anything).

    Add l-dopa on top of that,and I guarantee you will feel 17 again.


    I`m recommending all this knowing that your test level is 350.

    If it were lets say 20 ng/dl,that would be a different story.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    L-dopa converts to dopamine in the brain.

    Dopamine is the second thing that controls our libido,just as important as testosterone,if not more important.


    As for libido/test boosters,most of them do not work,even for libido.

    You have to try a good LJ100™ extract,as this will boost your free test incomparable to that stinging nettle ****.

    Stack that with Tribosten or Tribestan (remember it must be standardized for a whole lotta protodioscin,and these two are the best-regular trib will not do anything).

    Add l-dopa on top of that,and I guarantee you will feel 17 again.


    I`m recommending all this knowing that your test level is 350.

    If it were lets say 20 ng/dl,that would be a different story.
    ive used mucuna parenas or whatever, fadogia, fenugreek, and tons of libido boosters. Prami booster dopamine too right? The libido boosters all worked well pre cycle
    ... Why would a cycle mess up dopamine levels?

  24. Will libido energy levels lethargy mood and all that come back on its own while staying clean of supplements. If so how long would it take? ... Also why haven't my testicles come back full size? I hear what you're saying when you say it doesn't matter that much for T production but still why are they smaller? If my T is 675 what's the hold up with the testicles? What is the best FSH booster out there besides a SERM? I wonder if that would blow them up?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xams2387 View Post
    ive used mucuna parenas or whatever, fadogia, fenugreek, and tons of libido boosters. Prami booster dopamine too right? The libido boosters all worked well pre cycle
    ... Why would a cycle mess up dopamine levels?
    Well for one you have taken M1,4ADD which converts to dbol,which is a potent dopaminergic stimulator.

    I don`t know if it can deplete dopamine after cycle to that extent.

    The main causes of depleted serotonine and dopamine are however the stress and anguish of modern life.

  26. And no,don`t take prami.

    It`s mucuna pruriens not parenas.

    Which one were you taking?

    Honestly man,you need to research more,that`s for sure.




    I`m sure you`ll be fine somewhere down the line but maybe you should go talk to a very smart and understanding endocrinologist,and also to a psychiatrist.


    And try those three supps,I told you,don`t be hesitant,I know what I`m talking about.

    1. Sopharma Tribestan or Thermolife Tribosten
    2. NOW Dopa Mucuna / CEL PCT Assist
    3. NOW Testojack100

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    And no,don`t take prami.

    It`s mucuna pruriens not parenas.

    Which one were you taking?

    Honestly man,you need to research more,that`s for sure.

    I`m sure you`ll be fine somewhere down the line but maybe you should go talk to a very smart and understanding endocrinologist,and also to a psychiatrist.

    And try those three supps,I told you,don`t be hesitant,I know what I`m talking about.

    1. Sopharma Tribestan or Thermolife Tribosten
    2. NOW Dopa Mucuna / CEL PCT Assist
    3. NOW Testojack100
    This ^^^

    NOW L-dopa and Testojack200 will get ya going.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    This ^^^

    NOW L-dopa and Testojack200 will get ya going.
    Like the man said.


    You can use both Testojack 100 and 200 to stack,but the 100 is a must because the 200 doesn`t have the LJ100™ extarct in it,just a cheap substitute that does not work.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    And no,don`t take prami.

    It`s mucuna pruriens not parenas.

    Which one were you taking?

    Honestly man,you need to research more,that`s for sure.




    I`m sure you`ll be fine somewhere down the line but maybe you should go talk to a very smart and understanding endocrinologist,and also to a psychiatrist.


    And try those three supps,I told you,don`t be hesitant,I know what I`m talking about.

    1. Sopharma Tribestan or Thermolife Tribosten
    2. NOW Dopa Mucuna / CEL PCT Assist
    3. NOW Testojack100
    I took what you said. Sorry I didn't spell it right I'm on here a lot I don't car how to spell it. And I shouldn't have to research I know it was a dumb cycle but PCTs should take a year and a half. What's th difference between your l dopa and the mucuna or Prami?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Well for one you have taken M1,4ADD which converts to dbol,which is a potent dopaminergic stimulator.I don`t know if it can deplete dopamine after cycle to that extent.The main causes of depleted serotonine and dopamine are however the stress and anguish of modern life.
    Why would l dopa help me then? I wasn't stressed in PCT ended up being like 6 months
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. still no libido post heavy PCT, worried!!!
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. SPAWN pct. in week 2 and still NO LIBIDO!!!!
    By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 10:01 PM
  3. update. blood work but no libido?
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
  4. Superdrol PCT - Nolva or clomid?
    By UK11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. No Nolva/Clomid possible PCT?
    By Jaywalh in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Log in
Log in