Clomid Superdrol PCT didn't work, no libido
- 05-23-2013, 03:12 PM
- 05-23-2013, 03:33 PM
- 05-23-2013, 04:20 PM
05-23-2013, 04:25 PM
05-23-2013, 04:31 PM
You may have developed a functional mental health condition.
I would recommend speaking to your doctor about whether a referral to a clinical psychologist would be appropriate, ensuring they are properly apprised of your gear use.
05-23-2013, 04:37 PM
05-23-2013, 05:39 PM
The thing is sometimes I get those feelings pretty bad then other times I couldn't give a **** about the bad **** I did. I'm at peace and its just like whatever **** happens. And I'm not upset. It's like an emotional roller coaster. Just more often right now that its to the negative side. Anybody have these kind of PCT sides? Mood swing like a bia.
05-23-2013, 06:31 PM
05-23-2013, 07:53 PM
05-23-2013, 08:13 PM
The only reason I'm so stressed and anxious is because I don't have energy or sex drive. Not via versa. I still feel shutdown. I'm probably still adjusting. I ****ed with my hormones with serms and HCG until 5 weeks ago. I'm assuming I'm still adjusting. I'm not crazy or depressed or a different person. Shut down and off hormones are just making me feel this way. I'm sure it'll all go away once my body has found homeostasis. Everyone's homeostasis is different. My anxiety and sadness stems from knowing I'm not sexually right and won't be ready if the opportunity presented itself because I don't have a libido. If that makes sense...
05-24-2013, 12:41 AM
If the serms and OTC test boosters are skewing my Testosterone levels and they come back lower after my next blood test, what do I do? If they are low, small testicles, no energy or libido, what is next? When I took the HCG at 2,000 IU eod for a few weeks me testicles didn't get any bigger. Would all that mean that my testicles won't respond an make enough testosterone and grow on their own? Why doesn't my Testosterone stay high after stopping serms... Do I NEED to go clean of all T boosters? Why don't my testicles grow with such high LH and a good FSH?
05-24-2013, 11:02 AM
05-24-2013, 11:04 AM
1. Your hcg was bunk, and im putting my money on this one.
2. You caused lydig cell desensitization, again unlikely.
3. Your testes are unresponsive to lh signal. This is unlikely as well.
05-24-2013, 01:47 PM
05-24-2013, 01:47 PM
05-24-2013, 05:28 PM
05-24-2013, 05:54 PM
I only get anxiety and stuff when I think about going out and social things because its hard to keep up with low test. No energy drive mental fatigue.
05-24-2013, 06:11 PM
2. You should get bloods 3 weeks from the date of your last serm dose.
3. You would run clomid again followed by an AI. Clomid would be run low dose, im talking 25 mg for the first 3 weeks then taperd to 12.5 for the remaining 3. In cases like yours there usually a better response to low dose, longer duration protocols.
4. Your T is not low, its average. Maybe its not what it was before, but its not shutdown level. My biggest concern is getting your testes back up size, legit clomid dosed correctly does this well.
5. I offer no guarantees that this will work, I dont know and take my advice at your own risk. I have access only to the information you give me remember that. But I just dont see what you did as a catastrophic, its very fixable I just think you went about it the wrong way. There are guys that have run for harsher cycles for far longer that have recovered.
05-24-2013, 06:34 PM
05-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Damn being shut down sucks. I feel like garbage
05-24-2013, 09:01 PM
05-24-2013, 10:35 PM
05-24-2013, 10:41 PM
05-24-2013, 11:01 PM
05-24-2013, 11:01 PM
05-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Feels just like last shutdown. Last time my balls energy libido sense of well being all came back at the same time. This time none of those have come back. Last time I used OTC PCT. this time I've used multiple serms and T boosters.
05-25-2013, 05:27 PM
This has probably even answered before but if SERMS work via negative feedback loop and we use them, why don't we just use anti E's for PCT instead? Wouldn't that do the same thing? I know it would lower estrogen super low and it would be hard on joints libido and gains but once you tapered off wouldn't it be better? No SERM sides, no clomid girlyness and all that? What's the reasoning behind the SERM when we have anti E's?
05-25-2013, 06:13 PM
05-25-2013, 06:16 PM
05-25-2013, 06:19 PM
05-25-2013, 06:27 PM
05-25-2013, 07:56 PM
1. You dont chose nolva because it has a far higher affinity to bone and breast tissue than it does for the HPTA. Tamoxifen was not designed to bind to estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus, even tho it does this to a minor extent.
2. Clomid=synthethic estrogen that binds to hypothalamus---->binding to estrogen receptors in hypothalamus inhibits negative feedback loop.
More gonadrophins, more production of test in the most simplifed manner possible. Using an AI will either bind up to estrogen or to the aromatase enzyme, great, but its not gunna get all the estrogen. As such, theres gunna be some left over to bind both in the testes and hpta inhibiting proper hormone production. Clomid is king in my opinion because, it, of all the known serms,(it may have changed with the new generation of serms on the market but i dunno) it has the highest binding affinity to receptors in the hypothalamus, the zone we are most concerned with.
05-25-2013, 08:24 PM
05-26-2013, 12:16 AM
Does anyone think that I didn't run a SERM long enough? 3-4 weeks is what I ran each time... Do you usually run pct until testes are back to size and you feel better?
05-26-2013, 11:10 AM
In general a SERM is run for four weeks. This of course can vary based on the individual and the circumstances, but four weeks is the starting point.
05-26-2013, 02:48 PM
05-27-2013, 03:41 AM
Anyone? If testes and shutdown symptoms aren't gone after 4 weeks of pct, do you keep running it until everything feels better?
05-27-2013, 05:25 AM
Stop taking everything. Allow your body to reach homeostasis by itself. SERMs kill libido and you keep doing SERMs to try and restart your HPTA. It can take 6 weeks AFTER I'VE FINISHED a serm for my sex drive to return fully. Allow your body to get back to normal without any interference. If after SIX MONTHS your test is lower than 300 you have permanently damaged your HPTA and will need TRT for life.
05-27-2013, 05:51 AM
05-27-2013, 06:50 AM
Small testes means one thing, no natural test production. Like I said, it can come back months down the road. Low libido can mean high or low estrogen but no nutz means no test.
You are not helping your HPTA at this point. You need to cease all serms and wait it out. You need monthly blood tests to see if your test is slowly rising and you need to reassess your medical situation six months after any serm has finished. If your test creeps up above 300 you will probably recover. Any blood test less than a month out of PCT is meaningless to gauge recovery because excess test generated by the serm can still be circulating.
You've been advised to wait it out and that is what you should do. Studies have shown homeostasis taking NINE MONTHS in some subjects. Steroids can also shutdown your HPTA permanently in which case you'll be eligle for TRT.
Also, many people live through this so just suck it up. Viagra and Cialis are easy to come by if you are worried about performance with a chick. Why do you think these meds are a multi-billion dollar industry? Because many people in their 50s (or even 40s) suffer from low test and can't get it up. TRT would be much more beneficial, even self-administered if you can't get a decent endo. 250mg Test e per week is going to cost about $10 from a UGL. You have loads of options once you know your situation. Just wait a few months in the knowledgethat whatever happens it's going to be fine (better than fine if you get TRT ).
Similar Forum Threads
- By RocketFan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM
- By caliphotog in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:01 PM
- By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2008, 05:39 PM
- By UK11 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
- By Jaywalh in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2006, 01:16 PM