AMS Stacks or... - AnabolicMinds.com

AMS Stacks or...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

AMS Stacks or...

Well, this would be my first ph. I am about two years schooled with research almost everyday on the subject and was about to get into a Hdrol cycle but now am leaning towards the AMS Growth stack. Not bc I think Ill get better gains (which I know I probably wont), but because it seems safer and I can get away with OTC PCT with SERM on hand for a single run of the kit.

My question would be:

Bad idea to jump right into a 3 part ph stack like this? Should I just go with 1 of them first? It seems like the results are mild, its safe but, I dont want to be disappointed or else I would just do another natty t-booster stack alone (which wasnt bad and I did see some resutls but, Im 6'6" and have VERY lean build so even the 35+ lean pound Ive put on in the last 3 years still only makes me look normal in stature.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

if you want easy PCT then AMS will be better even though hdrol is relatively mild. What I would do is buy two anabolic growth kits and try that out
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Not so much just because its an easier PCT but it just seems like a better start and the fact that its non-toxic is a biggy for what seems to be similar gains. Know what is actually working is important to me which is why I reluctant to jump on a triple stack of three weak compounds. But again, if its going to be the only way I see decent gains Im all for it. I know I will be eating and training at 110% seeing as Ive done well naturally but came to a hault this year in size.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just go with the ams stack, and add in 50mg of hdrol e/d for 6 weeks.

if you run hdrol at 50-75mg e/d for 5-6 weeks you can get away with a perfectly set up otc pct plan.

use your serm, and stack the growth kit with hdrol ftw.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Go with AMS its a weak stack, low to no shutdown.. you will def get away with OTC PCT i ran AMS hormone reg kit 2x dose for 2 weeks right into a growth kit, halo extreme and stano elite cycle.....i didnt feel much until i upped to dose of halo extreme, the AMS stack is not strong so dont expect crazy pumps or gains, i'd buy two growth kits and dose them at 4x a day 8 hours apart, pct... erase PRO, titanium xl,.. (during cycle)organ shield just for health maybe some NAC for liver you will be set good...dont be expecting crazy gains, but you will see improvement with proper diet and dedicated workouts.(not saying you didnt have that previously)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Did 2 bottles 1 ad 2 4ad 6 weeks gained about 5.5 pounds roughly not incredibly lean not bad OTC pct free test formestane Daa vidatest but there was no sides but little strengths gain it will help a small hump and I got a good deal spent like 75 on the four bottles
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Thanks guys. I think Im going to go with AMS Growth Kit and keep the doses as recommended for a 2 weeks and assess. Not to sound like a wuss but I have been 100% natty so I'm not gonna jump into a 4 headed ph stack by adding hdrol just yet. If things are good with the normal dose Ill keep it if not Ill 2x it and grab another kit and see where that takes me. OTC seems out of the question once I break that 5-6 week mark especially on a double dose for 4 of the weeks so I may try to shoot for a recommended run all the way. $80 is a small price to pay to break the ice and get in the know, you know?

I get the feeling Im going to see decent gains anyway seeing as my diet and training have been producing gains naturally. Pretty siked actually

I'd like to hear what an AMS rep has to say about all this as well if possible. Pretty sure I'm on the right track anyway.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

do what YOU feel comfortable with
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you only get one first cycle. dont waste it. thats all Im saying, those who know anything about using steroids, will know what I mean.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you only get one first cycle. dont waste it. thats all Im saying, those who know anything about using steroids, will know what I mean.
    agree and disagree... you only get one first cycle but if you do it improperly whats the point... and you can seriously damage yourself if you don't know how your body will react to something... everyone's different.. its very easy for someone to jump into the deep end and never swim back up if you understand what i mean
  11. Diamond Member

hdrol and even the entire mass stack used for 6-8 weeks isn't a jump into the deep end.

now, if was to stack pheraplex, superdrol, hdrol with 1g of 4-androstenediol each day, that'd be a dangerous first cycle with a very high chance of sides, esp gyno.

he'd also gain easily 30lbs, and feel like his strength is unlimited.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

hdrol and even the entire mass stack used for 6-8 weeks isn't a jump into the deep end.

now, if was to stack pheraplex, superdrol, hdrol with 1g of 4-androstenediol each day, that'd be a dangerous first cycle with a very high chance of sides, esp gyno.

he'd also gain easily 30lbs, and feel like his strength is unlimited.
    very true, sorry i didnt really clarify...i didnt necessarily mean this cycle in particular as going in the deep end, kind of referring to someone running a first cycle and stacking multiple compounds they dont know about, my error
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

We go by a saying back home "Don't break your fast with an onion", point is it ain't worth doing the AMS stack if you want to feel satisfied with the results
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nightterror View Post
    We go by a saying back home "Don't break your fast with an onion", point is it ain't worth doing the AMS stack if you want to feel satisfied with the results
    I don't think I follow exactly. I wont feel satisfied with the results? Or I wont feel satisfied wit the results compared to a stronger compound?

Point is... I have been gaining naturally for a 3 years now, adding anything like this is going to promote what I would see as great gains. One thing I don't want is 25 lbs in 6 weeks and acne all over me only to lose 10 lbs of it shortly after. That's pretty much a red flag for my career and family. I am going to be getting acne pretty bad as it is, I'd like to keep things realistic and fun at the same time.

I also don't want to make my slow natural gains even slower. Most people really can't put their self in someones shoes who is very lean (genetically) at 6'6".
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

There's no point (IMO) to "test the waters" with compounds as mild as the AMS stack, I'd go ahead and stack'em with something mythylated or at least mentabolan/trenavar but certainly not alone, results wont be good enough and you'll be left disappointed (unless you were cutting then it wouldn't matter THAT much because it'll only be to preserve muscle)
  16. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not really sure why people think that decavol is a "light" ph.

I think you would be best served by running just 1-Androsterone and 4-AD and skipping the decavol. If you want to get closer to the results of something like hdrol you can increase the 1-androsterone dose instead. This will save your lipids and be less stressful on your liver.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

17. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also there is no physiological evidence that suggests a persons tenth cycle will be any worse than a person's first cycle. The only thing that may matter is how close you are to that proverbial genetic ceiling.

First cycle gains vs tenth cycle gains has more to do with psychological expectations.
    ForeRunner Labs

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'm not really sure why people think that decavol is a "light" ph.

I think you would be best served by running just 1-Androsterone and 4-AD and skipping the decavol. If you want to get closer to the results of something like hdrol you can increase the 1-androsterone dose instead. This will save your lipids and be less stressful on your liver.
    Thanks for the input, Royd. I think that is a pretty sound plan. If it works well I'd be inclined to toss in the decavol next run. I'll stagger the 4-AD to start a week later than 1-Andro as I've seen. Might as well get the kit with AromX too, bc its basically cheaper than buying 1-AD and 4-AD separately as it is.

I've got a general idea that the 4-AD can help with lethargy (somehow?) and the 1-AD can be more anabolic that 4-AD and is closer to the realm of hdrol results. Where does decavol fall in all this? Is it much more for strength and hardness? I've read up a lot on AMS site and logs but can't get the exact breakdown of where these three fall as far as strength/size/side effects/maintanability... (I'll make up that word for this)
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I have a sealed bottle of hdrol if anyone wants it, just pay shipping and its theirs
  20. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Thanks for the input, Royd. I think that is a pretty sound plan. If it works well I'd be inclined to toss in the decavol next run. I'll stagger the 4-AD to start a week later than 1-Andro as I've seen. Might as well get the kit with AromX too, bc its basically cheaper than buying 1-AD and 4-AD separately as it is.

I've got a general idea that the 4-AD can help with lethargy (somehow?) and the 1-AD can be more anabolic that 4-AD and is closer to the realm of hdrol results. Where does decavol fall in all this? Is it much more for strength and hardness? I've read up a lot on AMS site and logs but can't get the exact breakdown of where these three fall as far as strength/size/side effects/maintanability... (I'll make up that word for this)
    You have the general idea correct. Decavol is a precursor to 19-norandrostenedione, and diol, and finally nandrolone (19-nortestosterone). 4-AD + 1-Androsterone is great for size and strength in general. Some people don't like how 4-AD aromatizes to some degree, but lean individuals tend to do fine as long as they keep the dose reasonable.
    ForeRunner Labs

21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    Also there is no physiological evidence that suggests a persons tenth cycle will be any worse than a person's first cycle. The only thing that may matter is how close you are to that proverbial genetic ceiling.

First cycle gains vs tenth cycle gains has more to do with psychological expectations.
    If you've ran 9 cycles, and aren't past your genetic limit you've got other problems going on
  22. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    I have a sealed bottle of hdrol if anyone wants it, just pay shipping and its theirs
    I'll take it haha. Pm sent
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Actually thought about ordering the 1AD, 4AD, Deca kit...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Board Sponsor

If you've ran 9 cycles, and aren't past your genetic limit you've got other problems going on
    Steroids don't change genetics
    ForeRunner Labs

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

I had no problem with estrogenic sides at 3 or 4 a day so unless your prone or going crazy you should be fine I even drank like twice(3 or 4) drinks on cycle lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dosing AM: solo or stacking.
    By Lazarus111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 07:32 PM
  3. Clenbuterol & Ephedra good stack or not?
    By Cartman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 02:12 AM
  4. e/c stack or y/c stack
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:00 PM
  5. noraderm to stack or not to stack ?
    By dexcell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 08:25 AM