3rd cycle, need advice..

  1. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    3rd cycle, need advice..


    I am about to start a mass cycle, and was wondering how this looked. I will run it for 10 weeks. Just wondering if i should add or subtract anything from it?

    1-10 Test E(750mg week, ill prob split it up)
    1-5 Dbol(??mg ed)

    I am wondering if i should add something weeks 5-10 after i come off the dbol or mabey run the dbol a bit longer.. Also i am having a hard time deciding on a dose for the dbol, my first cycle i had good results with 25mg a day..

    Thanks for any help..
    D-

  2. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Stopping the dbol at week 5 is a good call. Most people report no gains after that period anyway. Let's see, 875mg of test enan per week should work nicely. What's your stats by the way? Diet breakdown? etc.?
  3. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Stopping the dbol at week 5 is a good call. Most people report no gains after that period anyway. Let's see, 875mg of test enan per week should work nicely. What's your stats by the way? Diet breakdown? etc.?
    5'10 195 i 10-12%bf.. Diet will prob be 40/40/20(350g protein,etc) but i may adjust that..

    Do you think i should add anything after the 5wk mark or just run the en alone the rest of the way out?

    D-
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    being a 3rd cycle, you could try deca or eq running side by side with the test e. i wouldn't take any more orals during the cycle, unless you finish the cycle with winny. there was a thread about that recently saying that finishing a cycle with winny was a great idea.
  5. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    being a 3rd cycle, you could try deca or eq running side by side with the test e. i wouldn't take any more orals during the cycle, unless you finish the cycle with winny. there was a thread about that recently saying that finishing a cycle with winny was a great idea.
    Yea i didnt want to push the orals any further.. I may add eq since
    i really dont like deca, i think it makes me puffy..

    D-
  6. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    winny at the end is the way to go IMO Try weeks 8-12 and that's a good ender
  7. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok ill grab some of that..

    What is a good mg of dbol? I was thinking mabey like 35mg ed..
  8. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1965
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    proviron at the end

    and yeah i think 35 for your first time using dbols would be absolutely fine

    you may want to have an AI on hand with test and dbol like letro in case bloat gets outta hand
  9. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    proviron at the end

    and yeah i think 35 for your first time using dbols would be absolutely fine

    you may want to have an AI on hand with test and dbol like letro in case bloat gets outta hand
    I have done dbol my first cycle, 25mg ed for 4 weeks..

    I am not sure i can get proviron..

    I have novla and clomid handy..
  10. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    winny at the end is the way to go IMO Try weeks 8-12 and that's a good ender
    Good ol' W's..... ill bump this suggestion. bro, you definitely should split the dosage for you test shots. 750mg+ a week, i would hit up three times a week. (two is cool though since its the enanthate). keep your initial cycle idea, just add the winny the last few weeks. great looking cycle if you do.
    Sage
  11. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sage
    Good ol' W's..... ill bump this suggestion. bro, you definitely should split the dosage for you test shots. 750mg+ a week, i would hit up three times a week. (two is cool though since its the enanthate). keep your initial cycle idea, just add the winny the last few weeks. great looking cycle if you do.
    Sage
    Yea i am going to probally spilt it up into 3 times a week..

    Still cant decide on my dbol dose.. Any suggestions? Ill probally run
    the winny at 50mg ed for weeks 6-10 i dont really want to go much more then 10 weeks because i am moving from the east to west coast and that is going to disrupt my cycle..

    Dave-
  12. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1965
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    6.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    how did you react to dbol at 25mg during your last cycle? you may be fine staying with it at that dose you may want to bump it up to 40-50
  13. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    how did you react to dbol at 25mg during your last cycle? you may be fine staying with it at that dose you may want to bump it up to 40-50
    Umm i didnt notice any major sides.. I went from 175 to about 205 at the end of the cycle so i would say i reacted very well to it.. I think i didnt take enough time off for my second cycle because my gains weren't that great and my diet and training was better then the first cycle.. I have been off nor for almost 3mos so i think i should be good to go..

    I just got married so i have full medical benifits now so i can keep better wraps on my liver, etc..

    D
  14. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    1916
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    69.84%

    The best d bol dose is 5mgs per lb of lean mass, great results to sides ratio. tren would be good for after the d-bol at 150-225mgs (3ccs) a week and matches your other injects well.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd cycle need advice on supporting supps
    By Legacykid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:05 PM
  2. Starting Cycle, Need Advice!
    By decotoxiver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 03:34 AM
  3. Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice
    By Doctaprofit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 10:28 AM
  4. First T-1 Pro Cycle ...need advice!
    By joshddutton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:42 AM
  5. first "real" cycle .. need advice
    By BodySlam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 01:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in