Dzine Pct Question

Redsox

Awards
I will be taking lgi dmz 15 for 30/30/30/45 with ai life support optimen and liv52 on cycle
For pct I'm taking clomid 150 first day 100/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/10 pes erase 1/2/3/3/2/1 and daa 3 g a day during week 3 of pct I'm going to be away for 3 days is it ok to miss the dosages and come back and keep going with pct?

Redsox

Awards
Out of town and can't take the proper things it will happen in week 3 of pct

yeahbuddy22

Awards
You are using a lot more than u need to for PCT. I would just use the Nolva and DAA;):)
what about ppl saying theyre getting delayed gyno from dzine? wouildnt it be wise to run an AI after nolva pct?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Why is everyone pyramiding Erase these days? Tapering makes sense but not tapering up then tapering down.

yeahbuddy22

Awards
im gonna run dzine solo at 30mg for 4 weeks. how owuld this pct look everyone:

nolva 30/30/20/10
erase 0 / 0 / 3 / 3 / 2 / 1
DAA 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3

im hoping this will start the boysh back up again while blocking any estrogen rebound

Redsox

Awards
That's how I'm gonna run it but I'm gonna use clomid because it fills your nuts a little better and has same serm qualities

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
If you swapped the nolva for clomid that would be my pct to the t.

nolva 30/30/20/10

im hoping this will start the boysh back up again while blocking any estrogen rebound

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

nolva 30/30/20/10

Thats exactly what i would do! Clomid has a tendency to make some users "emotional"

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
If you use really high dosage yes emotional sides, but with only 30mg for 4 weeks it wont required too much.

Thats exactly what i would do! Clomid has a tendency to make some users "emotional"

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Also eye issues again at really high dosages, same with flushing of the skin(basically hot flashes). These are all at high high doses. At 100/50/50/25 shouldnt happen. 50/50/50/50 would work for your cycle, there really isnt a definate need to tapper clomid for the simple fact that with such a long half life it tappers itself.

Is that the only negative to clomid

Redsox

Awards
Where have you guys got your serms just message me them if you cant say on the forum

Redsox

Awards
how about 100 first day and then 50 all the way through? and do i need to do anymore than 4 weeks of it for dmz

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
That would also work if you want to do that. Also run the erase at 0/0/3/2/1 no need to tapper it up.
how about 100 first day and then 50 all the way through? and do i need to do anymore than 4 weeks of it for dmz

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just do 50 or 25 if you are already using nolva.

My starndard pct is:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25

And then the OTC supps of course.

Redsox

Awards
i think im gonna stick with the clomid and go 100 first day 50/50/50/50 daa 3g per day and erase 0/0/3/2/1

Redsox

Awards
warbird what otc supps do u use
im also using creatine and pre workout during pct

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird what otc supps do u use
im also using creatine and pre workout during pct
I always do 6 weeks PCTs. That is the standard with AAS, but when I ran just orals I still did it. Better safe than sorry IMO.

My PCT always looks like this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
Creatine starting 2 weeks pre pct. or i just run it through the cycle.

I also have been adding ArA and Agmatine to my cycles lately. Makes it seem like you don't come off cycle because you keep the fullness :)

Redsox

Awards
Does mine look fine if i just go clomid no nolva?
and why no erase?
Why reduce xt? as cort control

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
That is a pretty well laid out pct. I would probably change the clomid to 4 weeks but thats just me.

I always do 6 weeks PCTs. That is the standard with AAS, but when I ran just orals I still did it. Better safe than sorry IMO.

My PCT always looks like this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
Creatine starting 2 weeks pre pct. or i just run it through the cycle.

I also have been adding ArA and Agmatine to my cycles lately. Makes it seem like you don't come off cycle because you keep the fullness :)

Redsox

Awards
Im doing the same plan but clomid 50/50/50/50 no nolva

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a pretty well laid out pct. I would probably change the clomid to 4 weeks but thats just me.
I read a post from a smart ass dude a couple years about the interaction between nolva and clomid, that is why i do it that way. Could I tell you why? No, but that is how he did it and he knew a lot more about this **** than I lol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does mine look fine if i just go clomid no nolva?
and why no erase?
Why reduce xt? as cort control
Yeah, nolva is fine.

Erase is good too. just preference.

Redsox

Awards
Ok cool I'm going clomid all the way through pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
SteamRollerX Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2