Third CycLE

gymrat604

Awards
Hey guys,

I am doing my third cycle in couple of months. My main goal here is to gain some good size, and look lean and defined at the end of the cycle. Tell me what you guys think? anything you would change or take out? thankkkss

- Week 1-8 Equipoise - 600mg a week

- Week 1-8 Test cyp - 500mg a week

- Week 9-16 Trenbolone - 100mg eod

- Week 9-16 Winstrol - 75mg ed

- Week 9-16 Test prop - 150mg eod

- Week 13-16 Masteron - 400mg a week

- HCG- 500iu a week for the length of cycle

- PCT - novadex and clomid

stats: 5,9, 200 pounds 12% bf workout 6 days a week lots of cardio and really good diet.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
HCG: 250ius E3D...other than that anyone else can comment on your test choices, and your decision to run tren and winny together.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
honestly ur cycle confuses the hell out of me. i wouldnt run eq for only 8 weeks

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
simplify it and run EQ and test for 12 weeks....perhaps with a nice kickstart of dbol or the like....

you don't have to run it all at once :D......you got like 2-3 cycles there, probably 1-2 of which would be cutters or recomps....

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
simplify it and run EQ and test for 12 weeks....perhaps with a nice kickstart of dbol or the like....

you don't have to run it all at once :D......you got like 2-3 cycles there, probably 1-2 of which would be cutters or recomps....
^this
test and eg for 12-16 weeks with a kicker sounds ideal for ur goal. i would save the prop win and mast for a shorter hard cut

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
^this
test and eg for 12-16 weeks with a kicker sounds ideal for ur goal. i would save the prop win and mast for a shorter hard cut
he could even do the eq/test for 12+ weeks with dbol kicker, then a tren/prop cycle, and another two cycles, one with winny as the DHT base. and a 2nd with mast as the DHT base, paired with some (newly acquired) test (of some sort) for both lol. so maybe 4 cycles if he acquires some more test!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i didnt even notice tren hahaha add decca and primo and ull have just about every injectable on the market included

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blongo804 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 17
AntM1564 Anabolics 12
blongo804 Anabolics 22
AntM1564 Anabolics 3