i dont know whats happening please help

nickx

Awards
Sorry for my ignorance and I really am here for help and advice . Last December I took deca and sustanon ,I only deca twice cause once it gave me deca dick I stoped so I continued with test another 2 weeks . I made it through the deca dick and after 3 months I did a sustanon and winstrol cycle for 12 weeks followed by 3 weeks of Clomid pct that was 2 months ago. my libido has been low and I was waking up with morning wood here and there so I thought I start hcg followed by another pct so like a dumb ass I went and did 5000iu of hcg in one shot .now I'm not really waking up with morning wood and its hard to get an erection . Is the testosterone from hcg turning in to estrogen ? Should I just stop and let the body heal its self ? was I wrong for trying to start a pct again 2 months after a cycle?
Please help , you guys can yell or swear at me all you want as long as you offer some advice and help.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5000iu at once? Wow so your main concern is your libido?

nickx

Awards
Thanks for the reply , yeah it is my main concern and I don't know wtf I was thinking . What is your advice brother? Thank you in advance.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its honestly just libido look into some caber dude from that HCG your prolactin levels are surely messed up

we report a case of macroprolactinoma in a 36 year-old infertile man who failed to attain normal serum testosterone level and fertility on either bromocriptine or cabergoline. Testosterone replacement or human chorionic gonadotropine (hCG) therapy in this patient resulted in a rise of prolactin (PRL) levels, which declined following therapy discontinuation. The combination of high doses of bromocriptine, hCG and an aromatase inhibitor facilitated near normalization of PRL levels, shrinkage of adenoma, recovery of serum testosterone level, sexual function, sperm count and achievement of fertility. CONCLUSION: aromatase inhibitor may facilitate successful testosterone replacement therapy in male patients with prolactinoma.[5]

nickx

Awards
Ok I have some liquid caber I just got yesterday and I will use it every 4 days. And you are probably right cause its the same feeling as deca where prolactin levels are high.
how long before hcg is out of my system ? will my body return its self to normal ? Or should I do pct ?
You have no idea how much I appreciate your help bro I got 4 kids and a wife so I need the libido I used to have ,god bless for your help.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The half-life of hCG is about 28 hours, meaning the levels in your body reduce by half of the previous amount every 28 hours.

Don't do another pct look into Pramipexole and learn about that a little that may help more then caber for you

nickx

Awards
Thank you , I can get a hold of liquid prami and I know is cheaper then caber .

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of pct after being on for 12? even at high doses of clomid that wouldn't be enough to get you going again....

nickx

Awards
Yeah I thought the same thing man beast but I ran out of Clomid . Do you think my body will kick in its self back to normal ?
I should've got more knowledge before I even started , I know but its already done so now I'm here in need of advice and help.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I mean... winstrol shuts people down hard too, I'm not a doctor, but I would try and get my hands on some things for a restart protocol actually.

nickx

Awards
What kind of protocols do you suggest brother? Sorry I'm new to this.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
DAA + torem (or clomid, but torem seems to be working great for me with none of the emotional wreck sides from clomid) + Erase (not pro) + endo surge is helping me recover well from a cycle. I'd say run it for 4-6 weeks, only tapering down the torem. using the parami or caber to help with prolactin as well. I would have never done such a large does of HCG ever either. But focus on clearing that up before doing a restart, there's a good chance its just a huge prolactin spike that's giving you major sh*t

nickx

Awards
Man you have no idea how much I love you guys right now I'm damn near suicidal cause of these **** I got 4 kids and a wife so I don't like them to see me like these .
manbeast do you think those 2 shots of deca almost 9 months ago shut me down permanentlly ?
As far as Clomid goes what dosage u suggest ?
God bless for your help man I got a little smile now cause I see some light on these dark whole .

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you have no idea how much I love you guys right now I'm damn near suicidal cause of these **** I got 4 kids and a wife so I don't like them to see me like these .
manbeast do you think those 2 shots of deca almost 9 months ago shut me down permanentlly ?
As far as Clomid goes what dosage u suggest ?
God bless for your help man I got a little smile now cause I see some light on these dark whole .
Clomid you can do 50/50/50/25 and you won't get shut down permanently...eventually your body will return to normal but it will be a rough road so the Clomid will help just use daa erase and maybe another test booster as manbeast said

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
two shots of deca won't shut you down permanently, but little to no pct after deca then doing winstrol, then doing a high dose of HCG will definitely put you in a bad spot, if you aren't feeling better in a couple weeks of the parami/caber, do a nice restart run for 4-6 weeks while tapering off the caber/parami. at that point if things aren't working, I'd go to an endocrinologist, BUT if you aren't pushing your body hard right now, and follow our advice, i'm pretty sure you'll bounce back. the body is incredibly resiliant as long as it isn't constantly being abused.

nickx

Awards
Thank you a whole lot , I will follow your guys advice all the way even if I had to spend all my money on it lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the most expensive thing will be the clomid, and even that isn't too expensive.

nickx

Awards
Thank you a whole lot , I will follow your guys advice all the way even if I had to spend all my money on it lol

nickx

Awards
Sorry about that repost . I will get the Clomid Tuesday and I have hcgenerate coming also as test booster and these whole time I thought it could be all the natural tests I'm taking turning in to estrogen . I already started caber today and like you guys said if it don't help with IN couple of weeks ill start Clomid.
thank you .

nickx

Awards
Hey guys thanks for your help i feel a little better today , I got a hold of some liquid nolva , can I use that instead of Clomid and what's the proper dosage ??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
eh, the reason clomid was reccomended over nolva was that besides being a SERM clomid is a fertility drug as well.

nickx

Awards
Got you manbeast , thank you . It just make real emotional that's why cause last time i used it it did that .

nickx

Awards
Hey bros sorry to bother you guys again but I feel like I'm slightly getting better after the caber now I was thinking if I do start pct next week should I add a liquidex for estrogen since that could be a problem cause I feel bloated ?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bros sorry to bother you guys again but I feel like I'm slightly getting better after the caber now I was thinking if I do start pct next week should I add a liquidex for estrogen since that could be a problem cause I feel bloated ?
Use something less potent like erase

nickx

Awards
Man you guys have put me at ease so much , thank you is just not enough .
starting next Monday will do nolva 20/20/20/10 and erase cause that's all I could get my hands on but I'm so impatient that I wanna start tomorrow lol.

nickx

Awards
bros if you could help me out to read my test I would appreciated .
I am 33 ,6 ,199 pounds
Almost 3 weeks after I stopped the nolva these are my results
lh 11.2Miu/l. Normal 1.5-9.3
fsh is 2.5miu/ll. Normal is 1.6.80
Tsh 1.45 miu/l. Normal 0.40-4.50
Progesterone is 0.2 ng/ml.
Testosterone is 548 normal 250-1000
Free test 58.4pg/ml normal is 35.0-155.0 pg/ml
I'm still waiting for estradiol and my Lh came flagged as high , coulda of been cause I just stop the nolva 15 days before the blood test and was still on my system?
I'm just worried about these now , man if you guys can make something out of these test and tell me I would appreciated I'm not do to see a endo until next month and I'm losing it.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
bros if you could help me out to read my test I would appreciated .
I am 33 ,6 ,199 pounds
Almost 3 weeks after I stopped the nolva these are my results
lh 11.2Miu/l. Normal 1.5-9.3
fsh is 2.5miu/ll. Normal is 1.6.80
Tsh 1.45 miu/l. Normal 0.40-4.50
Progesterone is 0.2 ng/ml.
Testosterone is 548 normal 250-1000
Free test 58.4pg/ml normal is 35.0-155.0 pg/ml
I'm still waiting for estradiol and my Lh came flagged as high , coulda of been cause I just stop the nolva 15 days before the blood test and was still on my system?
I'm just worried about these now , man if you guys can make something out of these test and tell me I would appreciated I'm not do to see a endo until next month and I'm losing it.
The LH *could* be due to the nolvadex, but after two weeks it should have normalized by now.

If I were your endocrinologist though, judging by these initial results, I would say it looks like you are showing signs of primary hypogonadism. Basically, your hpta is WORKING FINE, but your nuts are not responding.

Why aren't they working? One thing that will cause TEMPORARY primary hypogonadism is if you take a big shot of HCG, which essentially desensitizes your nuts for a while to LH. didn't you recently do this? If i were gambling man, I'd say *that* is the cause.

Overall, you are FINE right now. Take a month off from ANY pct drugs, and go get it checked in a month. Your hpta is working fine, you just need to make sure your nuts resensitize.

nickx

Awards
Thanks for the reply brother and that was my worse fear of primary , is it reversible if I stop everything and let the body recover on is own ?
I have heard cases where they do administer 5000iu at time for guy for fertility reasons . And I did the shot of hcg 2 weeks before nolvadex so about a month and a half ago maybe 2 .I hope to god is temporary .
the bw was done 9 days ago .

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
If its just a temporary situation due to our cycle then DAA may help.

nickx

Awards
I been taking daa and is been helping , my supplement are zma at night, vitamin d 5000iu (ironically lol ) , and the only reason I think its temporary cause I notice couple of weeks after the hcg shot I started to feel better I was getting turned on more often and easier( sorry to disclose that ) but then thinking my test was low diagnosing my self I messed up with the nolva it killed my libido and my erection and then again a week ago making the mistake not waiting for the blood results started Clomid .I stopped everything (pct) yesterday . God willing my body will return to normal cause these is making me nuts . The only reason that I feel the Blood test reading on Lh was from nolva cause my test are in normal range and to be primary your test has to be low with high Lh .
I thank you guys for the replies man cause I'm over here tripping hard.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Unless daa increases leydig cell sensitivity to lh then it won't do anything.

Seriously, no more drugs and get rechecked in month. Your hpta is fine.