Keeping the Gains Comming with M1T

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
I have done a couple of m1t cycles in the past with good results in the beginning, but seem to stop after 2-3 weeks. I've heard others say it does them the same way. I started thinking that my liver was breaking it down faster after awhile so I started taking a reduced dose every 2 hours. That works . My last cycle has been 6 weeks with gains comming every week. I'm up 20 lbs. so far. even though a compound is methylated, your liver enzymes become more efficient at breaking it down after a couple weeks. that is one reason your enzymes elevate. More enzymes to break the stuff down with. The more steady state blood levels you can have with a hormone the better.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Did you take a slightly larger dose for overnight ?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm up 20 lbs. so far. even though a compound is methylated, your liver enzymes become more efficient at breaking it down after a couple weeks. that is one reason your enzymes elevate. More enzymes to break the stuff down with. The more steady state blood levels you can have with a hormone the better.
DOn't know about that liver enzyme claim, but I do know extended periods of time on methylated compounds, especially ones as harsh as M1T, should be avoided. 6 weeks on M1T is the absolute upper limit I'd say. No matter what your gains are, I'd reccomend coming off for a while.

D

drei

Awards
I have done a couple of m1t cycles in the past with good results in the beginning, but seem to stop after 2-3 weeks. I've heard others say it does them the same way. I started thinking that my liver was breaking it down faster after awhile so I started taking a reduced dose every 2 hours. That works . My last cycle has been 6 weeks with gains comming every week. I'm up 20 lbs. so far. even though a compound is methylated, your liver enzymes become more efficient at breaking it down after a couple weeks. that is one reason your enzymes elevate. More enzymes to break the stuff down with. The more steady state blood levels you can have with a hormone the better.
It's your body and health but 6 weeks on any methylated compound can damage your liver not make it more efficient.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting concept however I'd like to see bloodwork run throughout the entire cycle to gauge the risk vs benefits ratio.

Having cholesterol values stay that low for that long is asking for trouble. Personally, I don't think I could take that long of a cycle on M1T without heart or vascular damage.

T

TheShat

Awards
Could you spell out exactly what your doses are? This is really interesting.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
best thing in my experience is M1T for 2 weeks (somewhere early in the cycle, to benefit from its power, but not die or suffer unnecessarily) then switch and finish the cycle with something more "managable"/less harsh (like Mdien or M4OHN or M5AA or M-DHT.) It seems gains are nice this way, as is the likelihood of retaining these gains.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think Rebel may be on to something but I would cut the cycle length to 3-4 weeks. I've been pondering different ways of using M1T to get around the diminishing returns issue and this was one consideration. Unfortunately, I'm a little burnt out on M1T and won't be using it for at least a year.

For those with raw powder this is an easily implemented alternative.

S

sonicbum

Awards
right now im doing a 2 week on, 2 week off, 2 week on cycle with m1t. thinking about using some m5aa towards the end. if i did that, would i take it during my last 2 weeks on m1t??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
right now im doing a 2 week on, 2 week off, 2 week on cycle with m1t. thinking about using some m5aa towards the end. if i did that, would i take it during my last 2 weeks on m1t??

are you counting PCT as the time off?
i ask because the gains are probably better with more time off

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Interesting concept however I'd like to see bloodwork run throughout the entire cycle to gauge the risk vs benefits ratio.

Having cholesterol values stay that low for that long is asking for trouble. Personally, I don't think I could take that long of a cycle on M1T without heart or vascular damage.
I had bloodwork done awhile back after a 6 week cycle of m1t and the values weren't that bad.

S

sonicbum

Awards
are you counting PCT as the time off?
i ask because the gains are probably better with more time off
actually, im just running 4ad during the 2 weeks off in the middle. also dosing 10 mg ED of tamox during that time too.what do you suggest with m5add, if at all.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
I know some people get pretty harsh sides from m1t. I dont. I take 40-50mg ed and it doesn't really bother me. I have a pretty good tolerance for androgens. My bloodwork isn't that bad as far as iver values are concerened but my cholesterol has me worried. I plan to discontinue the cycle soon. IMHO some people are too worried about fucking up thier liver. A human's liver is the toughest organ in the body. I drank heavy everyday up to a fifth of vodka a day for 10 years and never showed any signs of liver damage or irregular bloodwork. Course thats just me.

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know some people get pretty harsh sides from m1t. I dont. I take 40-50mg ed and it doesn't really bother me. .
wow, that's a huge dose. 10-15mg just kills me. How long are you taking it for? gains?

D

drei

Awards
I drank heavy everyday up to a fifth of vodka a day for 10 years and never showed any signs of liver damage or irregular bloodwork. Course thats just me.
As you said that's just you. And you can never be to careful when dealing with methylated substances.