Androgel and some questions.

a1two3

Awards
Hello,

I'm 35 170 lbs and height i about 5'10.

I suffer from anxiety disorders and depression, and as such take medication that reduces my sexual drive.

I recently asked my Doctor if he could prescribe something legally to me to increase lean mass / muscle / mood / sex drive etc.

He said he could give me androgel and prescribed it to me.

No blood work was done; although i do feel better about myself; seem to have more self esteem and sex drive is increasing. I imagine my test levels were low but this is just uneducated speculation.

I recently asked him if he could increase my Androgel and he said ok and raised me from 5G to 7.5 once daily.

I must say it does seem my mood and energy levels have improved. I am by no means a body builder. Last time i really worked out was some 10 or 13 years ago at which i believe i was at the best health in my life.

I recently started working out again very lightly and the difference in my arms, muscle tone and size seems even better than when i was in my twenties eating follwing a pretty decent diet / protein intake, i'm seeing muscles defined that i never even knew i had.

I have a few questions regarding Androgel and building the body.

( Also note that my Dr has ordered bloodwork now after increasing me to 7.5. I haven't gone yet; about 1.5 weeks ago this was ordered. )

1) Using androgel; do i need a PCT?
2) Is there anything better i can ask my Dr for as a treatment to not only increase test levels and feel better considering what i suffer from but also to gain more muscle mass considering i follow a diet and work out?
3) I have some T-BOMB 2 on hand; would it be dangerous to take this in conjunction with the HRT?

I'm interested to find out what the blood work will show. I believe it is for total bio available test... i need to check the paper.

Is there anything else i should discuss with my Dr?

thanks everyone.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you get on HRT/TRT its pretty much a year round permanent thing....so no PCT is required since there is no off time or normalizing of your HPTA....the next step would be to get on cypionate or enanthate injections, graduate from androgel to test injections.....this should be the plan your doc has in mind? if not, suggest it to him....he will probably want to see the test results and the (probable) low test score.

Conte

Conte

Awards
Androgel usually converts a little bit to DHT because of 5AR skin interaction. Good for libido.
Nice test base alternative.
Nothing compares to injectable.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your doctor is an idiot.

I apologize for not reading the second half of your post, but no one should just prescribe things on a whim. There are a TON of different things that could have been making you feel what you were feeling; and now you've got more variables on the table with the introduction of the androgel. I'd start getting some blood work done (granted, it'll be influenced by the androgel, now) and I'd be looking for a new doctor.

a1two3

Awards
Midwest

The Dr in question has been my Dr for life.

It wasn't prescribed 'on a whim'. After almost 21 years of treatment on various substances i finally feel better. Sc*ew what anyone says. This is straight up from the patient. I don't beleive my Dr is an idiot. Furthermore i HIGHLY doubt you have any fu@#ing idea as to how the medications i am on for what i suffer from make one feel or even the side effects associated with it. you don't even know what meds i'm on. Take care 'BIG GUY' lol. I see you have no problem with your tes levels... fool.

animal_thug

Awards
I see someone is selling androgel on ebay for 1k...absurd, probably Desiten.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Epistane (IBE) was up to $100.00 a bottle on ebay last I looked.....what a steal, I'd buy 3 bottles and stack it with the $1000.00 androgel. talk about HYUGE...and poor....