Sterile techniques?? and keep going???

tommyboy

Awards
I just got an abcess... Im getting it taken care of by a doc but should I continue my cycle??? Ive got another 4 weeks left and when should I know that it is ok for me to inject in that glute?? In a week or so when the pain stops not for a month??? Im running out of spots haha.

tell me if my procedure looks good

swab both vials take liquid out
swab area of injection
pin and then swab and hold for 20 secs

should I be using the needle right after I swab it or is it ok to wait a little bit cause I usually do when getting oil of out vial.
??

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
are you changing the pins that you are drawing with?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I usually let it dry before injecting. As you said just long enough to draw up medication, switch to smaller pin and stab.

tommyboy

Awards
i dont get what u mean by just long enough to pull up and inject..... I switch from 23 to 25 when im pinning in my leg I dont switch when im mixing sledge test and 1 t though.....

I usually let it dry before injecting. As you said just long enough to draw up medication, switch to smaller pin and stab.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I always use a seperate (18g) pin for drawing up the solution. I then switch to a 25g for the actual injection.

tommyboy

Awards
yes of course.... do you put a little bandit on it afterwards is that my problem????

I always use a seperate (18g) pin for drawing up the solution. I then switch to a 25g for the actual injection.