Superdrol Bridge Havoc Cycle - What do you think?

Anaballin

Awards
Hey just wondering what you guys think is a good idea as far as bridging these 2 compounds?

I've come up with this plan... Let me know, I don't wanna overdue it and hurt my liver bad...

Week 1: 10 mg Superdrol/ 10 mg Havoc
Week 2: 10 mg Supderol/ 10 mg Havoc
Week 3: 20 mg Superdrol/ 20 mg Havoc
Week 4: 20 mg Superdrol/ 20 mg Havoc
Week 5: 00 mg Superdrol/ 20 mg Havoc
Week 6: 00 mg Superdrol/ 20 mg Havoc

Week (-2) untill Week 6: Cycle Assist

Week 7: 30 mg nolvadex / PCT Assist
Week 8: 20 mg nolvadex/ PCT Assist
Week 9: 10 mg nolvadex/ PCT Assist
Week 10: 10 mg nolvadex/ PCT Assist

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Your stregth and size gains will suffer in weeks 5 and 6 at 20mg of epi, especially since you're going from 20mg of SD to 20mg of epi. If you want to continue gaining I'd recommend bumping epi up to 40mg for the last two weeks.

I like the lower epi for the first 4 weeks, because SD should be providing gains pretty well at 10-20mg, and if both epi and SD ramped up simultaneously, the two methyls could really put some stress on your liver (more so than they already are).

Truth be told, I never like to stack two methyls. But in terms of the plans I've seen of people doing it in the past, yours isn't too bad. Like I said, my only argument is that 20mg of epi along is not going to render much in terms of progress.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Your stregth and size gains will suffer in weeks 5 and 6 at 20mg of epi, especially since you're going from 20mg of SD to 20mg of epi. If you want to continue gaining I'd recommend bumping epi up to 40mg for the last two weeks.

I like the lower epi for the first 4 weeks, because SD should be providing gains pretty well at 10-20mg, and if both epi and SD ramped up simultaneously, the two methyls could really put some stress on your liver (more so than they already are).

Truth be told, I never like to stack two methyls. But in terms of the plans I've seen of people doing it in the past, yours isn't too bad. Like I said, my only argument is that 20mg of epi along is not going to render much in terms of progress.
Word. I agree with increasing the dosage of Epi substantially

628austin

Awards
would superdrol be better at the beginning or end of a bridge cycle ?
was thinking about
h-roid for 4 weeks and adding superdrol to h-roid in week 3 and running it for 3 weeks