hGH Acromegaly protruded forehead - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

hGH Acromegaly protruded forehead

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan
    Back when I stopped it for 6 weeks my forehead actually did begin to shrink, but I stupidly started it again cuz my endo said a few more months wouldn't do anything since Acromagely takes years to develop but I've been on it for like 5-6 weeks and i just dont feel like its worth it so I'm just gonna dump it. And no 13.2 IUs was my prescription. I was on that dose for a few years. I was on hGH since I was 14,
    If she said it takes 5-6 years and you've been on hgh since you were 14... it doesn't surprise me. Think it takes less time with larger amounts.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Not to be rude either, but it sounds like your doctor is not a doctor but a friend who told you it was okay to take HGH, to avoid steroids side effects... the kind of friend who thinks he knows it all and you believe him because he is in good shape and you wish you look like him.

in case you are actually going to the endo, get a second opinion... but i suspect that i am right in the first pharagraph... no offense dude, but thats what i think, good luck, and please get medical attention acromegaly is dangerous and it can make your organs grow as well... even the brain! not to scare you but this is not to be taken lightly
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    Not to be rude either, but it sounds like your doctor is not a doctor but a friend who told you it was okay to take HGH, to avoid steroids side effects... the kind of friend who thinks he knows it all and you believe him because he is in good shape and you wish you look like him.

in case you are actually going to the endo, get a second opinion... but i suspect that i am right in the first pharagraph... no offense dude, but thats what i think, good luck, and please get medical attention acromegaly is dangerous and it can make your organs grow as well... even the brain! not to scare you but this is not to be taken lightly
    Agreed. If your heart starts to grow, then you're really f*****.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Well I was put on the hGH by my nephrologist, when I was diagnosed with slight Acromagely by my orthopedic doc I was sent to an endo to be evaluated. She said it was nslight and not a big deal and I could continue until my prescription was up, if I wanted to. she said I have very little growth potential left, but if I wanted to continue it for another few months, I wouldn't cause any additional damage than was already caused. She said since I am young, it should MOSTLY reverse itself. When I became a senior in high school i began working out and I soon realised that the hGH was making me make huge gains very quickly so I didn't want yo get off of it, so I started taking it again. But now I stopped because I just kinda want to.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

And no, no friend told me to take it, I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford $4000 a month of med grade hGH
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

I talked to.her extensively about the bone growth, the skin thickening, and the organ growth. She said, according to the xrays, it had not matured enough to.cause any significant health problems. It was still in its early stages, early enough that it can be mostly repaired very easily. And another 3 months of hGH wasn't gonna make it any worse it any better. So since thay appt I've been on it for 7 weeks and I just stopped today
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

I talked to.her extensively about the bone growth, the skin thickening, and the organ growth. She said, according to the xrays, it had not matured enough to.cause any significant health problems. It was still in its early stages, early enough that it can be mostly repaired very easily. And another 3 months of hGH wasn't gonna make it any worse it any better. So since thay appt I've been on it for 7 weeks and I just stopped today
    Get a second opinion from another doc bro. Docs makes mistakes too, some know their sh**, other don't...
    In the end its still YOUR body and if you feel not good with it then stop it, no matter what your doc said. You don't want to be cave man just because you listening to a person with certifications....
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

HGH is a wonderful thing, but its extremely risky IMO, you should take it under supervision of a certified doctor, and monitor every single aspect, i am surprised youve been on the drug for too long, and you make it look as if you only were using it for vanity... steroids are way safer than HGH IMO, HGH only has place in the medical department and no in sports (thats what i think)... altho you are very young so you shouldnt touch steroids... and HGH, well you said your endo put you on it, but id be extremely freaked out if my forehead were turning into a cavesman forehead... considering that acromegaly is a very serious condition and even worse, is not always reversible, read more on it, so yes, get a second opinion. best of luck
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Actually, nephrologist put me on it, I only went to an endo after my orthopedic took xrays and noticed slight acromagaly that had developed within the last year
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Get a second opinion from another doc bro. Docs makes mistakes too, some know their sh**, other don't...
    In the end its still YOUR body and if you feel not good with it then stop it, no matter what your doc said. You don't want to be cave man just because you listening to a person with certifications....
    I don't trust many docs but this doctor knew her s***. Im pretty sire she's like the head doc of the pediatric endocrinology dept at Massachusetts General Hospital.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

I don't trust many docs but this doctor knew her s***. Im pretty sire she's like the head doc of the pediatric endocrinology dept at Massachusetts General Hospital.
    Ok then she knows her sh** for sure
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Then ask her why your forehead is growing when she said it wouldn't.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2
    Then ask her why your forehead is growing when she said it wouldn't.

Lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Because I have slight acromagaly, I already went over this
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had 2 little bumps growing on my forehead under the skin that looked like I was turning into the devil. They were barely noticeable and went away in a few months, but I was freaking out for a while. Fun stuff.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Everything that needs to be said in this thread has been said. Good luck in the future
    /unsubscribe
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I had 2 little bumps growing on my forehead under the skin that looked like I was turning into the devil. They were barely noticeable and went away in a few months, but I was freaking out for a while. Fun stuff.
    Ya you really gotta he careful, if you don't catch it early it has to be treated witg medications and surgery, if caught in its early stages it will mostly reverse itself
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    Everything that needs to be said in this thread has been said. Good luck in the future
    /unsubscribe
    I agree, I've heard everyone loud and clear and made a consious decision to stop them, even though I have another several weeks left of HGH in my fridge
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Just an update. Its been several months since I stopped the hGH and both the forehead and the chin protrusion have began to recede, and I'm beginning to look less like a caveman getting hit on a bit also! Pretty happy about this! Will never touch hGH again!
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Just an update. Its been several months since I stopped the hGH and both the forehead and the chin protrusion have began to recede, and I'm beginning to look less like a caveman getting hit on a bit also! Pretty happy about this! Will never touch hGH again!
    I had no idea that those things were reversible.....
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

I had no idea that those things were reversible.....
    It depends how bad it is and how old you are. Since im only 21 and my case was slight, then its mostly reversible. If I had let it go for years, yeah, then it would have been permanent. Also if I had been older it most likely also would have been permanent. Not to say a little bit of mine isnt permanent, but at least some of it seems to be going away.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and height increase at 18
    By BeastMode in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:07 PM
  2. Basic questions about HGH
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:07 PM
  3. HGH and disc injuries
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2