Quick.... I need help ABCESS????

tommyboy

Awards
You know im that type of guy that does everything right and everything wrong happens haha. Well anywayss my ass is swolen and it hurts like a beeetch i Injected over 5 days ago so I think I got an abcess, or is it just pain from 1 test cyp. I have gotten pain in my cheeks bad before but nothing this bad and I never noticed swelling. Thing is I used every sterile technique possible, never reused needles etc. etc. So is this an abcess it hurts really bad and im kind of getting scared. Is there something I can get at the drug store to make it stop? I was in the process of purchasing some anti biotics should I just buy some rush delivery today. And if I go to my emerency room is there a way he wont know I was pinning ph's? Please help guys thanks a ton im kind of nervous...

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Personally, If I thought it was an infection (abcess), I would go to the doctor and tell him I was pinning B-12.
Even if he did guess the reality of the situation, I would much rather be embarassed and get treated in the safest manner possible, as opposed to the problems a mistreated infection can cause.

tommyboy

Awards
good idea or bad one??? I tell him I sat on a tack. Just a thought its pretty believeable. Are you sure its an abcess its pretty swollen has anyone gotten there arse really swollen from 1 test cyp. My butt has hurt but never this bad. It bewilderess me as to why it would be an abcess how could I get one with such sterile rituals????

Personally, If I thought it was an infection (abcess), I would go to the doctor and tell him I was pinning B-12.
Even if he did guess the reality of the situation, I would much rather be embarassed and get treated in the safest manner possible, as opposed to the problems a mistreated infection can cause.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Bad idea he'll never believe that. Tell him you were pinning b-12, and go get yourself fixed.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i know this is a stupid question, but was the glute you shot totally relaxed?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Bro... same thing happened to me with the 1-test cyp. It's not a painless injection, and your body might react kind of bad to it. Mine did inititally (see my post "1-Test Cyp not pain free for me" in the DS section) but it will get easier once your body starts accepting it... although the pain will always slightly be there. Are you mixing it with anything else? Like test or 4-AD Cyp? If you cut it with something else the pain goes down TREMENDOUSLY.

I think you'll be fine since the same exact thing happened to me, but of course never trust a guy on a web-board before a doctor. It's your call...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people experience pain from injecting the 1-test cyp.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
brother, it hurts like a bitch. if you notice signs of a fever, or streaked coloring on the lump itself, run to the doctor. if not, wait it out and see. it should go away within a week of the shot

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
brother, it hurts like a bitch. if you notice signs of a fever, or streaked coloring on the lump itself, run to the doctor. if not, wait it out and see. it should go away within a week of the shot
Good advice right there!

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah if there os no fever or funky design with colors on you you're cool
I had the same thing happen to me and its 2 weeks later and I still have a tiny little knot there

tommyboy

Awards
It hurts so bad... maybe im just a baby. The tack thing worked and I got some antibiotics.... Said should be gone soon enough might have to get it juiced out if it doesn't go away eventually. Im buying some anti biotics online right now incase I **** up again thanks for all your help guys.

yeah if there os no fever or funky design with colors on you you're cool
I had the same thing happen to me and its 2 weeks later and I still have a tiny little knot there

dingling

Awards
I actually had this happen recently. I thought it was an abscess at first, but i guess it was just swollen up pretty good. Had knots in both cheeks. It finally went away after about a week. Just carefully watch for signs such as a fever, redness, and if the spot is hot to the touch. Hope its nothing serious.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
try some advil, should take the edge off, if that does not work you could always smoke crack - you wont feel **** then :p

tommyboy

Awards
It was hot to touch and is...... Should I continue my cycle please dont tell me I gotta stop cause of the anti's now

try some advil, should take the edge off, if that does not work you could always smoke crack - you wont feel **** then :p

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
no you should be fine. The antibiotics will slow down protein synthesis so your gains will be comprimised over the next couple of weeks. However I'd still keep the cycle going after I'd sterilized the gear again to be sure it's ok to use.

tommyboy

Awards
great how much are we talking here god damnit I cant do anything right have been waiting forever to do this cycle and have been gaining great are u gonna tell me that half way through my cycle is where my gains are gonna stop you have got to be kidding me man this f ing sucks

no you should be fine. The antibiotics will slow down protein synthesis so your gains will be comprimised over the next couple of weeks. However I'd still keep the cycle going after I'd sterilized the gear again to be sure it's ok to use.

tommyboy

Awards
best way of sterilizing sledge test and 1 test cyp

great how much are we talking here god damnit I cant do anything right have been waiting forever to do this cycle and have been gaining great are u gonna tell me that half way through my cycle is where my gains are gonna stop you have got to be kidding me man this f ing sucks

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
best way of sterilizing sledge test and 1 test cyp
preheat your oven to 275 and place the vial in there for 20 minutes, remove it and allow to cool to room temperature then back in the oven for another 20 minutes. That should take care of it. Just to be safe you may want to bake it one more time after it cools.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say how much of an effect it will have. Some antibiotics shut down protein synthesis hard while some only affect it mildly. If you have a specific type or need some advice I'd ask Dr. D. He knows much about such things. :D

biglegs

Awards
1-test cyp pain in the _ss!

I had the same problem with 1-test cyp. I injected 1cc of 1-test cyp cut with 1cc of 4-ad cyp in my right glute using sterile procedures 2 days ago and I am in so much pain that I can't walk or sleep. I have alot of swelling. I'm starting to think that is why the drug companies never tried to market 1-test or 1-test with esters when it was strongly studied back in 1964. It was just too difficult to work with in regards to injecting and pain.

What do you guys think about this?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a huge fan of online polls, but in this case I'd be curious to see what percentage of people end up having this pain from 1-Test cyp injects.

tommyboy

Awards
The antibiotic ive got is called..........cephalexin

I'm not a huge fan of online polls, but in this case I'd be curious to see what percentage of people end up having this pain from 1-Test cyp injects.

Coolkat

Awards
Yeah, I'd be interested ina poll. I have (2) 50 ml bottles of pre-made 1Test Cyp for a spring cutting cycle. Maybe it's not worth it. Is pre-made safer/sterile ???
It'd be ashame to toss them... at $95.00 per bottle !!!

Opinions appreciated.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The antibiotic ive got is called..........cephalexin
So your Dr. prescribed you cephalexin? Cool. Dr. D knows a whole lot about this stuff, so if you have any more questions I'd suggest posting in the OTC Discussion forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Dr. D recommends that you have Cephalexin and Penicillin G on hand. I don't think I can post a source, but there are websites that you can get non-RX cephalexin and penicillin-g just in case you have problems like this.

So, how is everything going now? Are the meds working?
Yeah, I'd be interested ina poll. I have (2) 50 ml bottles of pre-made 1Test Cyp for a spring cutting cycle. Maybe it's not worth it. Is pre-made safer/sterile ???

Opinions appreciated.
You should be fine...I'm pretty sure most people are just fine with it, especially if they mix it in the syringe with something like 4AD or Test or something. Plus, before you ever toss 'em there are plenty of other options. You can always sell them; just contact BoBo and he'll OK it for you, IF that's what you decide to do. Im sure you'll be just fine though. I'm still going to use it, that's for DAMN SURE!! :D

tommyboy

Awards
Today my ass dont hurt barely at all and its barely swollen...... Practically did the trick over night haha.....

So your Dr. prescribed you cephalexin? Cool. Dr. D knows a whole lot about this stuff, so if you have any more questions I'd suggest posting in the OTC Discussion forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Dr. D recommends that you have Cephalexin and Penicillin G on hand. I don't think I can post a source, but there are websites that you can get non-RX cephalexin and penicillin-g just in case you have problems like this.

So, how is everything going now? Are the meds working?

You should be fine...I'm pretty sure most people are just fine with it, especially if they mix it in the syringe with something like 4AD or Test or something. Plus, before you ever toss 'em there are plenty of other options. You can always sell them; just contact BoBo and he'll OK it for you, IF that's what you decide to do. Im sure you'll be just fine though. I'm still going to use it, that's for DAMN SURE!! :D

farmer

Awards
tommyboy,

I guess there is a chance that you had an infection, but it is doubtful considering what I've seen. I've had this happen with several different things and it can take quite some time to go away. Other times, it goes away almost overnight. I don't really know what causes it but I have some suspicions: 1) Some of the gear was injected sub-q, 2) Allergy to one of the solvents or cosolvents, 3) Excessive muscle damage during the injection, 4) Gear crashed inside you and formed a crytalline depot which is all too common, 5) Your body doesn't like 1-test. Any of these could cause this reaction and I've had just about all of them happen to me at some point. But I see you're fine now, so keep going make the most of your cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

Opinions appreciated.
who did you buy them from?