can I up my trenazone dose? - AnabolicMinds.com

can I up my trenazone dose?

  1. Banned
    gymfean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Talking can I up my trenazone dose?


    Right now i'm in week 3 of

    Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
    Trenazone 2/2/2/2/2/2
    P-stanz 0/400/400/400/400/400

    And loving it :-)

    I want to up trenazone to 2.5 or 3 starting week 4. Think that's ok or am I over doing it?

  2. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anything after 2 would prob just give you more sides bro I'd say keep it at that and enjoy it sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Anything after 2 would prob just give you more sides bro I'd say keep it at that and enjoy it sir
    yeah for real....somebody's getting greedy and its not one of us two! .....but then again, maybe he should try it and see, so we know whether or not to do it ourselves??? hmmmm ......can you say guinea pig????
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    gymfean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah for real....somebody's getting greedy and its not one of us two! .....but then again, maybe he should try it and see, so we know whether or not to do it ourselves??? hmmmm ......can you say guinea pig????
    Lol :-) okay okay that was funny but let's not talk like I'm not here.lol. the only reason I ask is because I've seen people run trenazone upto 3mg. and I haven't had any sides yet. I'm sure I'll notice some sooner or later I'm only halfway through week 3 but nun so far.

    your both probly right. but I have enough to run it at 3Mg for my last 3 weeks.

    so if anyone on here has ran it at 3 I would like to hear your input :-).
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymfean View Post
    Lol :-) okay okay that was funny but let's not talk like I'm not here.lol. the only reason I ask is because I've seen people run trenazone upto 3mg. and I haven't had any sides yet. I'm sure I'll notice some sooner or later I'm only halfway through week 3 but nun so far.

    your both probly right. but I have enough to run it at 3Mg for my last 3 weeks.

    so if anyone on here has ran it at 3 I would like to hear your input :-).
    I have seen guys post about 2.5ml and 3ml time to time yes. try it, especially due to your larger size it might actually be of benefit....who's to say before you try it. maybe some of these guys who have done it will chime in.
  6. Banned
    gymfean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I have seen guys post about 2.5ml and 3ml time to time yes. try it, especially due to your larger size it might actually be of benefit....who's to say before you try it. maybe some of these guys who have done it will chime in.
    I hope so it would be nice to know what there experience was like.
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymfean View Post
    I hope so it would be nice to know what there experience was like.
    fck them, just fckin' do it man
  8. Banned
    gymfean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    fck them, just fckin' do it man
    thank you so much that's exactly the answer I was looking for lol
  9. Banned
    gymfean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I probly will starting week 4. why not worst case scenario I get more of the sides that I'm already not having.........
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymfean View Post
    thank you so much that's exactly the answer I was looking for lol
    just don't kill yourself, so that you report back to us with the results treanzone bloated me up for some reason, I was cutting on like 1800 or less cals for the most part, yet I went from like 185-195....was very smooth....and then dropped that weight by the end of PCT. was weird, did not like it.
  11. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I loved 2ml of Trenazone, no real sides, probably could have gone higher but it's expensive. At your weight go 3ml for a while and see what happens. I don't know if 4ml would help much as you might be maxing out the anabolic potential and only increasing sides.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. Banned
    gymfean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I loved 2ml of Trenazone, no real sides, probably could have gone higher but it's expensive. At your weight go 3ml for a while and see what happens. I don't know if 4ml would help much as you might be maxing out the anabolic potential and only increasing sides.
    I would never even think of going up to 4 expecially with stacking other stuff but yeah I think 3 would be just about right.

    what were your ganes? And did you keep them all? of course I understand it matters on your post cycle therapy I'm just wondering what was your experience with it?
  13. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymfean View Post
    I would never even think of going up to 4 expecially with stacking other stuff but yeah I think 3 would be just about right.

    what were your ganes? And did you keep them all? of course I understand it matters on your post cycle therapy I'm just wondering what was your experience with it?

    I stacked Trenazone with SD and bridged in to other stuff. It was pre contest so i can't really comment on PCT because SD and trenazone were long gone by the time i finished. SD/Trenazone was a very nice combo though, stayed relatively lean while gaining some muscle. Of course that was diet related, but i've run SD before so i know my typical results. Ran 2ml for a little over 4 weeks. Would buy again.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can't make up my mind....need some input
    By SilverZ06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:07 PM
  2. how can i shoot up my bench?
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 08:44 PM
  3. (Havoc), can I start my pct early? or wait on lower dose?
    By tmachovec in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 07:25 PM
  4. Can someone critique my Workout Routine?
    By camo1131 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 09:18 AM
  5. Can I make my M-5AA 20mg per ml?
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in