EPISTANE INCREASED MY SPEED DRAMATICLY!!!! Miracle story!!

Lamron

Awards
I Sprint 400, 200m and 100 meters. after a 6 week cycle of ep-stane from dynamic formulas, i went from running 11.2 in the 100m to 10.4!!! and in the 200 i went from 22.8 to 21.12. My 400m is what really shocked me though! My endurance was out of this world. I went from running a 53.5 to a 48.8. i did not expect this big of a time drop, especially because i did not train as hard as i did when i wasn't using this and secondly, i thought my joints would feel like an old mans, well they did ache slightly but it wasn't anything i couldn't handle. i used cycle assist, taurine And whey also, and i kept my speed after i finished my pct too! the strength gains were great too, my squat max was 450 before this cycle now im hitting 540, this was amazing, i will do this again and again

Senka

Senka

Awards
Glad to see another positive experience.

I know a couple lifeguards (muscular, but lean builds) that like to participate in marathons quite frequently and they use epistane exclusively.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
What did you dose it at and for how long, if you mind me asking :D

aasdferic

Awards
if this was the bb misc I would say inb4 op becomes the next usian bolt

:p

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids aren't cheating.... Unless your the only one using them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a steroid.. It should help

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Weight increase/decrease?
Bodyfat?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO if your taking steroids to compete at a higher level in sports then your cheating
Just as much as having your equipment, clothing, training, using state of the art technology to have every advantage is cheating.

In the end, nothing but dedication and hard work is going to make you faster, stronger, more powerful.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids don't add anything that isn't already there, they just unlock the genes to allow them to do what their programmed to do.

If it's not in you to be a certain size, run faster, hit those numbers on the weights, it isn't going to happen with steroids.
Only sore losers whine about cheating instead if learning and trying to become better.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Steroids don't add anything that isn't already there, they just unlock the genes to allow them to do what their programmed to do.

If it's not in you to be a certain size, run faster, hit those numbers on the weights, it isn't going to happen with steroids.
Only sore losers whine about cheating instead if learning and trying to become better.
Lol, whatever you say.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.
I don't really give a fuk what u think man keep it moving

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
When your a jerk off, nobody cares for your opinion.....but I am sure your used to this. Move on....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When your a jerk off, nobody cares for your opinion.....but I am sure your used to this. Move on....
somebody still does, well a lot of people, cause I get paid nicely for it. :thumbsup:
congrats to the op for the gainz, nice to hear.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i swear most people in the "internet workout community" are delusional. the use of steroids on otherwise optimal performance >>>>>>>>> the use of any of that other **** you mentioned on other wise optimal performance. anyone with any real life knowledge knows that steroids make getting results 10x easier. all the training, clothing, or whatever else in the world would not have given op those results in 6 weeks. :pat:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
differences of opinion. steroids are much a part of sports as anything else. Only thing the op did that was wrong was start this thread in the wrong section. didn't realize so many anti steroids users on a steroid forum. steroids don't make things any easier. but this brings up an interesting topic, which i'll bring up in the aas sub forum.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
but by definition, they're cheating in that environment.

"Cheating:Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage"

in that type of environment, steroids are banned, therefore, taking them is cheating. if whey protein was banned, taking it would be cheating too. doing anything that's against the rules to gain an advantage is cheating.

now, personally, i don't really give a crap about it because, like you said, i'm sure everyone else is doing it at that level too, although i do feel for the guys that want to stay natural and are therefore limited by following the rules.

my biggest beef is with the concept that steroids are somehow on the same level as anything else. steroids are far greater than any 'natural' supplement, routine, or equipment in their effect, as illustrated by OP. steroid users tend to fall into 2 categories, the first, like many people i know, who say "ive used them because they work and gave me gains i could never accomplish in that period of time naturally" and people who act like they don't do much... the latter of the two i find ridiculous, that's all. and it just seems as if everyone using on the internet falls into that category and acts like they don't as efficient as they are. i mean, only an idiot would think you can take some juice for 6 months, not workout, and look like jay cutler... but if done properly, they do yield incredible results, and if done improperly, still yield better results than you'd achieve naturally (unless, of course, you don't workout, and until you come off, not knowing what you're doing, and lose it all)

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so because i know and follow the definition of 'cheating' im "anti-steroid"?

steroids don't make things any easier? ok.... that's just absurd

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could give the masses as many steroids as you wanted and they wont run near an 11sec hundred or hit a SINGLE home run.

Call it what you want but the fact ppl look down on it is bc they never could cut it to get to a level where it even matters.

Same discussion goes on with baseball and 99% of the people who weigh in heavily as being outraged about Bonds never made their JV high school team, let a lone ever hit a HR.

Point being, they have no idea what it takes to get to that level.

Nice work OP, that's dedication.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could give the masses as many steroids as you wanted and they wont run near an 11sec hundred or hit a SINGLE home run.

Call it what you want but the fact ppl look down on it is bc they never could cut it to get to a level where it even matters.

Same discussion goes on with baseball and 99% of the people who weigh in heavily as being outraged about Bonds never made their JV high school team, let a lone ever hit a HR.

Point being, they have no idea what it takes to get to that level.

Nice work OP, that's dedication.
Nobody says they are not good professional athletes, but bond still took them to be the the best, If they didnt help make him that way then there was no reason to take them. Bad arguement " its the work that does it " Just something they tell themselves to make them feel better about what they are doing.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Lmao can't believe people on here man

I'm not anti steroids u dork I'm anti 250 pound men keeping secrets and poking each other on the ass with needles to get a edge and or advantage for a competitive setting

If u got to keep a secret and hide your actions then what your doing is likely a wrong doing unless your planning a surprise birthday party or some ****

If your doing steroids and your opponent isnt then your cheating plain and simple your trying to get a upper hand, I don't give a FUK if that person worked harder your cheating. If everyone can take steroids in sports then ill be ok with it and whatever happens happens but that's not the case

Floyd Mayweather is the highest paid athlete at the moment undefeated as well and never took steroids and praises hardwork and dedication and looks down on steroid use,

Maybe all you secret steroid taking nerds should put your money together and make your own sport where y'all can share needles and compete all day Til then if I can't sell cocaine and smoke weed then u can't take steroids in competition that's against using them

burpees

Banned
Awards
Im all for anyone taking steroids to break personal goals and plateaus or if your in a competition that allows the use of them other than that Nawww

burpees

Banned
Awards
Bc you don't fail a test, you don't take steroids?
Everybody eventually gets caught it's only a matter of time. Whether u take steroids, cheat on your wife, sell drugs etc... Some take longer to catch up than others.

I understand there's plenty of athletes taking steroids and it's part of the game nowadays just don't get caught cause u will look down upon if u never do more power to u and salute for being a step ahead on
Everyone

In general speaking tho if u take steroids to compete under a organization that don't allow them then your cheating

I can't blame them tho the temptation probably is high and especially to take low dose for muscle recovery purposes or to speed up recovery from a injury

If they made it legal to take steroids ill be cool with it leave it a even playing ground not just for the ones who are great at being sneaky

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao can't believe people on here man

I'm not anti steroids u dork I'm anti 250 pound men keeping secrets and poking each other on the ass with needles to get a edge and or advantage for a competitive setting

If u got to keep a secret and hide your actions then what your doing is likely a wrong doing unless your planning a surprise birthday party or some ****

If your doing steroids and your opponent isnt then your cheating plain and simple your trying to get a upper hand, I don't give a FUK if that person worked harder your cheating. If everyone can take steroids in sports then ill be ok with it and whatever happens happens but that's not the case

Floyd Mayweather is the highest paid athlete at the moment undefeated as well and never took steroids and praises hardwork and dedication and looks down on steroid use,

Maybe all you secret steroid taking nerds should put your money together and make your own sport where y'all can share needles and compete all day Til then if I can't sell cocaine and smoke weed then u can't take steroids in competition that's against using them
Floyd mayweather doesn't look nor does he act like a natural athlete. He's in a highly catabolic combat sport and he holds on to a crap ton of mass. He's not 250 lbs plus but he's pretty good on the lean mass department. You can pass the steroid test so easily.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st thing is the ops results are not typical. A 90lbs increase on an already decent squat in 6 weeks is unheard of and especially from just epistane. Also for the poster that said no equipment can give those results.. Actually bench and squat suits can add way more than that. Also how is it known that floyd mayweather uses steriods? Lol Just because he says he doesnt? Everybody says they dont until they get caught. Also everybody does not get caught. Most never will. I know someone that works with and knows alot pro athletes. A ton in baseball and a **** load more in football. Lol football should be obvious though.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Floyd mayweather doesn't look nor does he act like a natural athlete. He's in a highly catabolic combat sport and he holds on to a crap ton of mass. He's not 250 lbs plus but he's pretty good on the lean mass department. You can pass the steroid test so easily.
Well he does a great job at not getting caught he demands VADA testing for him and his opponent

Where they randomly appear and draw blood from you I know there's alot of masterminds that can rig a scheduled test but unless u have VADA paid off I'm not sure how u can beat random testing even tho I bet there is a way they can and like I said if there that smarter then everyone so be it that takes some smarts to pull that off and I salute to them

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
another thing i dont get is assuming that EVERY athlete is on steroids. i mean, those that make it to that elite level are so gifted it's not even funny, so while many pro's are using (especially in CERTAIN sports), i think it's foolish to say they ALL are, or even most, after all, there ARE SOME genetic freaks out there.

that's why i said i feel for the natural dudes who are following the rules. it's like this.... say you bust your ass every day and do everything right at, say, wide receiver. say you're a top guy in the nfl and you're natural and follow the rules. when a guy that does everything the exact same as you but isn't as fast, quick or strong as you, then begins to illegally use something that gives him a boost and makes him better than you, thats bs. if you've earned your spot as a top guy off hard work and genetics only to lose that spot to another guy who's quicker off the line or faster down the field because he's using something that's against the rules, thats bs.

i think there should be more stringent testing because it puts those that follow the rules at a disadvantage. and while people like to throw around the whole 'society likes to see this" or "society likes to see that" mumbo jumbo, i'd be willing to bet that MOST people like to see the best of the best who are there solely on their own merits. sure hitting a million baseballs out of the park is impressive, but it's nowhere near as impressive as someone that could hit that many out of the park naturally.

a lot of guys that are into steroids and working out and all that point to barry bonds and say, "well... society wants that.... we shouldn't say it's cheating", but i just have a hard time believing society really wants to see that. i mean, not to say we don't want to see the best play at an elite level, but we don't want to see someone shatter records only to find out they were doing things to push them past their genetic potential. i still support the idea that an athlete performing at a 10 (arbitrary number) while on steroids is less impressive than an athlete performing at an 8 while natural.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
and yeah, while im pessimistic about most, i highly doubt mayweather is on steroids simply because of the fact that he demands such stringent testing.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Just as much as having your equipment, clothing, training, using state of the art technology to have every advantage is cheating.

In the end, nothing but dedication and hard work is going to make you faster, stronger, more powerful.
Very well said!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well he does a great job at not getting caught he demands VADA testing for him and his opponent

Where they randomly appear and draw blood from you I know there's alot of masterminds that can rig a scheduled test but unless u have VADA paid off I'm not sure how u can beat random testing even tho I bet there is a way they can and like I said if there that smarter then everyone so be it that takes some smarts to pull that off and I salute to them
testing agencies have been getting paid off since testing began. if you care to read about this underground stuff that goes on, the balco (bay area lab co-op) scandal is a great place to start.

burpees

Banned
Awards
testing agencies have been getting paid off since testing began. if you care to read about this underground stuff that goes on, the balco (bay area lab co-op) scandal is a great place to start.
I read up on it a little before, sugar Shane Mosley got caught in that ring.

Funny thing is Victor Conte has alot of boxers under his belt today and so does angel memo heredia.

The guys are masterminds despite there very shady past

Theres Been a great deal of high profile boxers getting caught by failing drug tests the past couple years

I

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
I Sprint 400, 200m and 100 meters. after a 6 week cycle of ep-stane from dynamic formulas, i went from running 11.2 in the 100m to 10.4!!! and in the 200 i went from 22.8 to 21.12. My 400m is what really shocked me though! My endurance was out of this world. I went from running a 53.5 to a 48.8. i did not expect this big of a time drop, especially because i did not train as hard as i did when i wasn't using this and secondly, i thought my joints would feel like an old mans, well they did ache slightly but it wasn't anything i couldn't handle. i used cycle assist, taurine And whey also, and i kept my speed after i finished my pct too! the strength gains were great too, my squat max was 450 before this cycle now im hitting 540, this was amazing, i will do this again and again
I don't believe this one bit. I'm an ex NCAA sprinter and have ran in all of these events and there is no way you can physiologically make such a dynamic change to your Aerobic/Anaerobic system in as little as 6 weeks.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I don't believe this one bit. I'm an ex NCAA sprinter and have ran in all of these events and there is no way you can physiologically make such a dynamic change to your Aerobic/Anaerobic system in as little as 6 weeks.
We're there issue with steroids when u used to compete ? What your opinion on it ?

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
We're there issue with steroids when u used to compete ? What your opinion on it ?
In Division 1, yes. They are everywhere.

I personally know a few Olympic sprinters whom used real AAS, and their times didn't change as much as OP claimed.

My opinion is quite neutral. When you find out the truth, your opinion is bound to change.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

I personally know a few Olympic sprinters whom used real AAS, and their times didn't change as much as OP claimed.

My opinion is quite neutral. When you find out the truth, your opinion is bound to change.
What kind of aas depends aswell. Winstrol would increase vo2max so does epistane. The real issue would be taking another medication to control heart rate cause your sprinting speeds may go up but the heart rate increase may stop your Marathon PR.

My 2 cents is op may be one of those flex Wheeler types where his wheels get stronger /bigger/faster than other body parts. May also have great core genetics. We are missing another piece of info too. How long has he been training? Newbs make gains really fast.

Off topic: I'm from a powerlifting back ground turned bodybuilding. Are you still a sprinter or you more of an aesthetic type now?

burpees

Banned
Awards

Thanks

burpees

Banned
Awards
I guess u don't know how dirty the game is Til u in it

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bro it's D1 to Juco to NAIA to D3. They're everywhere in college.

To be fair. The OP times went from below average to respectable (possibly hand times error) so I wouldn't say totally unbelievable.

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
What kind of aas depends aswell. Winstrol would increase vo2max so does epistane. The real issue would be taking another medication to control heart rate cause your sprinting speeds may go up but the heart rate increase may stop your Marathon PR.

My 2 cents is op may be one of those flex Wheeler types where his wheels get stronger /bigger/faster than other body parts. May also have great core genetics. We are missing another piece of info too. How long has he been training? Newbs make gains really fast.

Off topic: I'm from a powerlifting back ground turned bodybuilding. Are you still a sprinter or you more of an aesthetic type now?
Anti-arrhythmics and sprinting are counter-intuitive. My point being, even Asafa Powell wasn't able to increase his 100 m time (over the course of a year) as much as OP claimed to do in 6 weeks.

asafapowellvscarmelitajeter.jpg

Keep in mind the world-class training, recovery, and supplementation these sprinters receive. Being induced in such an environment, you hear of freak performances once and a while, but what OP has claimed to do is almost video game-like.

Off topic, I've ended by collegiate sprinting career a few weeks ago. I'm currently dedicating my training toward bodybuilding/fitness modeling.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and yeah, while im pessimistic about most, i highly doubt mayweather is on steroids simply because of the fact that he demands such stringent testing.
just to note, lance Armstrong is/was one the most tested athletes in sports, and he never failed a test. aside from him finally admitting it, everything was heresay/accusations.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Vo2Max is a weak indicator of performance anyway. The best way to increase performance is to increase your lactate threshold so that you can run at a higher Vo2 without lactate accumulation. If you compare marathon runners times and vo2 maxes from the past 20 years or so, you will notice that athletes today and then had the same Vo2Maxes, yet the times were vastly different. Vo2Max didn't change but the ability to run at a higher lactate thresold means faster race pace = better times.

Just saying :D

Plus sprinting relies on the ATP/PCr system anyway. They run at intensities above Vo2max but that doesn't matter as they only need to sustain it for a very short period.