Inject ephedrine?

excalibur

Awards
Hi!

Anybody with any experience of injecting ephedrine?
before any flames: Yes i did use the search button on this topic.
A european pharmasy makes 50 mg/ml: 1 ml .: content Efedrinhydroclorid 50 mg

They recomend 0,3-1ml (15-50mg) s.c. or i.m. or 0,2-0,5 (10-25 ml) i.v.
That is therapy doses for dropp in blodpreasure..

How does this compare to ephedrine tab. mg vs mg?
and is it any goo to use as a pre work out/ fat burning properties...

:blink:

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Thats the first i have ever heard of this...i'd be interested as well as a lot of my friends who are constantly cutting eat ephedra like candy :icon_lol:

regards,
Carry On The Chaos

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Hi!

Anybody with any experience of injecting ephedrine?
before any flames: Yes i did use the search button on this topic.
A european pharmasy makes 50 mg/ml: 1 ml .: content Efedrinhydroclorid 50 mg

They recomend 0,3-1ml (15-50mg) s.c. or i.m. or 0,2-0,5 (10-25 ml) i.v.
That is therapy doses for dropp in blodpreasure..

How does this compare to ephedrine tab. mg vs mg?
and is it any goo to use as a pre work out/ fat burning properties...

:blink:
It seems to me that injecting ephedrine intravaneously would probably be very similar to shooting up and other form of speed, whether it be ice, crank-whatever-maybe just not as strong. Sounds pretty nasty anyway. Too much eph makes me feel like ****.
Bionic

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, first I heard of it too. That's too much like hitting meth. **** that :(

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say that as cheap as the tabs are, injecting would just be an unnecessary shot. I also can't imagine that it would be any more effective to be worth it.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I recall ephedrine to have a high oral bio-availability and with it being only 7 bucks a bottle, I see no benefits to an injectable.

excalibur

Awards
I see your point whosyourdaddy02...

I was just curious if anybody have had any experiense with injecting Ephedrine, since I never had heard about it before I ran over that pharmasy site... :think:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can shoot it. I would not recommend IM. This compound causes damage like that. IV is effective for shock or sudden drop in blood pres. or acute vasodilation, like from a snake bite, but not cool for a pre-w/o stim. It's dirty, crawly, and doesn't promote a better workout. Just thirst and that nasty chill. The sulfate is especially dehydrating.

PnsNv

Awards
I recall ephedrine to have a high oral bio-availability and with it being only 7 bucks a bottle, I see no benefits to an injectable.
The advantage of Eph for bodybuilding is that it raises the temp and heartrate (metabolism) for an extended period of time, but these are "side effects" for what it is clinically used for: Bronchodilation. Amps of eph are a standard part of a trauma kit because if someone is having trouble breathing, they don't want to wait the 30 minutes for the oral compound to take effect. IV eph will take effect in seconds, and be out of your system in 30 minutes -- unsuitable for weight loss.

Daddy, where can you get it for that price in this day and age (if posting sources for eph is OK)?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
drejb Anabolics 22
Superpippo Weight Loss 14