Cycle help!

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 4 weeks into a Test E cycle that I am able to run for only 10 weeks unfortunately. Yet I have seen great results, I'm up 19-20 lbs! I am kick starting it with 40 mg dbol ed. I'll continue that for 2 more weeks (6 weeks). I have been taking anastrozole about .5 EOD. Always had kinda puffy nipples, so I am having a hard time (paranoid) finding any sides. 500 of test per week mon (250) thurs (250). I just got a hold of exemestane. I'm not sure if I should use this alternatively or forget about it, save it...??? I do have Nolva for PCT. And last but not least HCG... just got it, never used it. I still have to check this stuff out because I am not educated on HCG... for that reason I may save it for another cycle down the road. Overall very happy with the results. 6 ft 218. Bench and squat are up almost 50 lbs. Im 25 years old. Appreciate your time guys and any suggestions or input would be much appreciated.

Seattleborn

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 4 weeks into a Test E cycle that I am able to run for only 10 weeks unfortunately. Yet I have seen great results, I'm up 19-20 lbs! I am kick starting it with 40 mg dbol ed. I'll continue that for 2 more weeks (6 weeks). I have been taking anastrozole about .5 EOD. Always had kinda puffy nipples, so I am having a hard time (paranoid) finding any sides. 500 of test per week mon (250) thurs (250). I just got a hold of exemestane. I'm not sure if I should use this alternatively or forget about it, save it...??? I do have Nolva for PCT. And last but not least HCG... just got it, never used it. I still have to check this stuff out because I am not educated on HCG... for that reason I may save it for another cycle down the road. Overall very happy with the results. 6 ft 218. Bench and squat are up almost 50 lbs. Im 25 years old. Appreciate your time guys and any suggestions or input would be much appreciated.
I would save the exemestane if the adex is working. And for the hcg I'd do some research on it if I were you and at least run it during pct as a kick start

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
I would save the exemestane if the adex is working. And for the hcg I'd do some research on it if I were you and at least run it during pct as a kick start
Thank you sir, I will hold on to my exemestane. I feel Armidex is doing the job. And as far as HCG does anyone have a source they recommend me to read or watch? I need to learn the process of mixing the powdered compound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10