Homebrew Prohormones???

TheShat

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about Homebrewing Prohormones.

Can't it be done? How hard would it be to make say, 4-AD, M1T or M5AA?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming you are wondering this because of the effect of the ban?
if so why not just use test, d-bol, and mdht same penalty in a few months

TheShat

Awards
Thanks for the post. I guess I ask becasue I don't know anything about test, d-bol, and MDHT. I've spent a LOT of time learning how to run M1T/4AD/M5AA. I like M1T a lot. I'm on my 2nd cycle right now. In under two weeks I went from 188 to 200lbs.

Are test, d-bol, and mdht as good as the prohormones I mention? I can't imagine better than M1t - you'd be able to look in the mirror and watch yourself grow.

flava

Awards
test, dbol, and any other steroid is far better than any prohormone at any does buddy... m1t's ok i wouldnt use it again due to bad post cycles.... also watching yourself grow may be fun and happycakes but well see how fun it is when you watch yourself shrink, imo test and eq has always been the best cycle as you tend to keep AT LEAST 90% of your gains post cycle.

TheShat

Awards
On my last M1T Cycle I went from 174 to 190, and leveled off at 188 after Post Cycle. I was really happy with the results. We'll see how it goes this time.

...still would like to know about homebrewing PHs...I may never do it, but I think it would be interesting to know about it.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
If you have the powder you can homebrew it into a solution such as oral ,transdermal or injectible.
We have been homebrewing PHs for a while now.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How hard would it be to make say, 4-AD, M1T or M5AA?
It sounds to me that he is asking about making the actual powders, not a solution with the existing premade powders. Whew, I have no idea what that would involve other than possessing a shitload more knowledge that I currently have. Probably way to complex for a kitchen table operation though.

dd

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you want to know how to make the ACTUAL powder i haven't a freakin clue
if you have the powder than its easy
depends if you want trans 4-ad or if you have 4-ad cyp then you want an injectable
m1t and m5aa you can suspend easily
we need more info to help you out buddy

TheShat

Awards
Yeah, I'm asking about making the actual powders. Making 4-AD from scratch. M1T from scratch. How are they made? Maybe its too complex for a home kitchen, maybe not though. There must be a few people on this board who can answer this question. Come on guys!

Let's start simple: What are the raw materials from which 4-AD is made?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Um... far far far too complex for a home kitchen. You'd need a PhD in chemistry and a multimillion dollar lab to make them.

If it was even close to being easy, we'd all make it ourselves.

Raw materials? Look at the chemical structure of steroids (and prohormones are chemically very similar to steroids). It's not a simple matter like making salt and water from sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid (NaOH + HCl = NaCl + H2O).

/karp

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Now, making esterfied versions of the steroids and prohormones from base powders is relatively easy and can be done at home (4AD base powder + propionic acid [and a catalyst, plus heat, etc etc] = 4AD propionate).

/karp