Ostarine Questions ...

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.21%

Ostarine Questions ...

Hey guys - I've been away for a month or so and I just got back from the Arctic. LOL - I'm headed back again at the end of August! On this trip, I got stuck with the worst cook on the planet and LOST 15 pounds due to poor food, very few free weights, and an addiction I developed to a Concept 2 Rowing machine that was up there!

Last cycle of any kind was 6 months ago and it was an U/D pulse - nothing big. So I decided to pull the stops out and do a full on run of Epi for three weeks at 40mg to kick start me back to where I was. Usually I just pulse and shy away from total shutdown. I'm on Day 8 of the Epi and up 5 pounds and lifts are coming back into the range they were previously ...

But I was only going to do the EPI for 3 weeks - then turn around and do a 4 week run of Ostarine during the PCT at 12.5 - 15 mg's per day. So I bought the Osta but ...

Now I'm thinking that we now know that Osta is a bit more supressive than we thought when it originally came out - don't we? What did we decide? Is Osta good for a PCT if you keep the dose in the rage below 15mgs?

Maybe I should just skip the Osta and work on cranking the nuts back up after the Epi instead? How long can I store this Osta for? It'll be at least two months before I can use it if I don't use it at the end of this Epi cycle.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would do PCT then the osta cycle afterwards personally....but i don't feel osta is suppressive to be honest....but why jeopardize PCT....you gonna do OTC PCT or SERM ?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.21%

My PCT will be with Torem to crank the boys up as quick as possible. I don't know how hard shutdown they'll be ... I have a little bit of testicular ache but only occasionally and the boys haven't shrunk yet - only 8 days in tho.

So yeah ... Torem, Erase, Annabeta and Intimidate for PCT. I'm using the Intimidate even now on cycle.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65
    My PCT will be with Torem to crank the boys up as quick as possible. I don't know how hard shutdown they'll be ... I have a little bit of testicular ache but only occasionally and the boys haven't shrunk yet - only 8 days in tho.

So yeah ... Torem, Erase, Annabeta and Intimidate for PCT. I'm using the Intimidate even now on cycle.
    Yeah that's a killer PCT....like a good natty cycle....i'd run it then run the osta post-PCT....but i suppose you could run the osta super low during PCT....we'll see what the experts have to say....this is JMO ....
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.04%

I don't think Osta at 12.5mgs for 4 weeks is suppressive. The threads that I have seen on other boards where people have noticed suppression has been with runs of 25mg for 8 weeks or even longer.

I would say see how you are after the Epi, if you feel very shut-down then don't use the Osta in PCT and leave it until later. If you feel fine then use the Osta at 12.5mgs but leave it there rather than upping the dose.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.21%

I like that advice ... no balls no blue chips!
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I was gonna run it during my last PCT.....but I said fuq it and ran it solo (well with forma) and some natty stuff after the PCT....I figured it was just some PH/DS I used so why not try osta in PCT?....but I did stay on that stuff for an extended period of time which probably shut me down pretty good....figured why fuq up my PCT....but if it was a mild cycle and a short duration?, hell that might be the best time to use lower dosed osta in your PCT....epi solo for a month or so would qualify as a milder cycle in my estimations...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine questions
    By Turnitup122 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 08:56 PM
  2. Ostarine question
    By greekgeorge in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 02:59 AM
  3. Ostarine Bloodwork question..
    By Lightweight1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17