A couple of T3 & Clen questions...

Raped_Ape

Awards
Hey guys, heres the rundown, I'm 27, 5'10",190, I'd say 12ish% bf, been training 7 years...I'd like to cut down a bit more, especially in my lower abs...

I've tried clen, around 100mcg/day 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with a bit of loss, but not a huge amount...

Would adding T3 help or just make me more likely to die? :drunk:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
T3 is very catabolic, and very aggresive towards muscle tissue as well. I wouldn't use t3 without something to prevent that muscle loss.

ManBeast

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Use T4, much cheaper, just as good, and less toxic. But like MB said, you still need an anabolic, and a strong one if using with reduced carbs. T4 is actually anabolic at the right dose, and certainly not as catabolic at high doses, if stacked with something.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No, not really. About 2 to 5 days, depending on how aggressively you start. But, that gives you a nice buffer so that T3 remains constant. T4 only doses once a day w/ it's long half-life. If sides get too intense, it's also more forgiving than T3 for the same reason. Basically, after a week, you couldn't tell the difference. That's why I like T4 much more.