3rd cycle advice???

UNF12345

Awards
its that time again, first of all this is gonna be my third cycle i have been off for 6 months... i am 5 10 at 220 and 13% bf...im planing on a good solid bulker with good strength gains

last cycle...

eq 400 mg/w 1-11
test e. 500mg/w 1-12
winni 100 mg/eod 8-14
pct... nova/clomid

winter cycle..

dbol 40mg/ed 1-4
eq 400-600mg/w 1-12
test e. 500-750/w 1-13
tren act. 150/eod 5-11
winni 50mg/ed 10-14
pct

???
1. i ran eq 400mg last cycle should i bump this up too say 500-600mg?
2. i ran test e. at 500mg should i bump this up too? say 650 or 750mg? id prefer to bump the test up just bc it would be cheaper...should i bump both the test and eq up or just one...which one?
3. i bloated like a dead fish last time i used the test and now i have the dbol with it...some suggest that would help keep the bloat off? i was think armi. at .5mg daily..but will this hinder my gains?
4.pct will include nova and clomid...i kno tren is pretty hard on my junk so should i run hcg?
5.opinions on the winni...nessecary or not?

thanks bros for the help

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just because it is a new cycle doesn't mean you have to increase the dosage. I only use 400mgs eq. That is alot of gear for the third time around, especially tren. This is what I would do

EQ 400 1-12
Test 500 weekly1-13
Tren 75 eod 1-12

UNF12345

Awards
see the reason i only had tren for 6 weeks bc i have read mixed feeling about running the tren to long...alot of ppl on other boards said no longer than 8 weeks...??? what about my bloat...? adn i was thinking about some liquidex to help out with bloat...how will this effect my gains...thanks

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any experience with liquidex and my tren use has not been much, plus it should help curb bloat with that low a dose of test. Others run way more tren than that and recover well-but everyone is different.