EPI pct help??

Cameron 2012

Awards
On a epi cycle 20/30/30/40/40
Eating like a horse up to 200 from 195 on the beginning of week two.

Have nolva on hand for pct
20/20/10/10
I also have 6-bromo(75mg) with DHB totaling 250mg per capsule I plan on taking one per day with the nolva

I have pre existing gyno from earlier cycles (not from being fat) so here's where I need some guidance, don't have the money for surgery so I plan on trying a letro prami combo to at least bring some nip size down. I'm clueless and couldn't find any post on when to take these. Would I do the letro and prami with my pct mentioned above or after pct and if so how long after pct? Also any guidance on a letro sched would be much appreciated. I've heard work dosage up then taper off, then follow up with something to prevent rebound, it stars with an a I forgot what the name was. I'm not expecting the gyno to magically disappear but hoping to reduce size, I'm also aware of (and not looking forward to) libido loss. Thanks for the guidance and time Bros.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
nuke that bihh:
nolva:20/20/10/10
daa:3/3/3/3
Aromasin:12.5mg eod should be plenty

Cameron 2012

Awards
Have you had success with this? Anything needed afterwards to prevent estrogen rebound

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could save your 6 bromo for after the nolva.

Cameron 2012

Awards
Gyno has increased in size should I jump on aromasin
during cycle I know this may inhibit some cycle gains but I don't want size to grow in gyno

Cameron 2012

Awards
Or maybe erase, I def need something on cycle, probably gonna just go for letro pct with nolva since its a stronger AI then follow up with aromasin for rebound

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Currently using letro. Im trying to kill some gyno that came out of nowhere. 4 months after a h drol run. On day 3 and I already notice a difference. Got nolva for post letro.

Cameron 2012

Awards
Sick bro glad to hear its working, what are you dosing at

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe erase, I def need something on cycle ...
Why? If you're on an Epi cycle - Epi itself is an anti-estrogen - it doesn't convert to E. In fact, many claim that Epi actually reduces their gyno.

Now - during PCT, once you're off the Epi - then you are in danger of an estrogen rebound once your test levels start coming back up and that is when you'll need an anti-estrogen.

Where exactly are you at in your Epi cycle?

Cameron 2012

Awards
Week two, pre existing gyno seems to be flaring, but wanting to ride the cycle out thinking about jumping on some anastrozole 1 Mg e3d on cycle to combat this

Cameron 2012

Awards
If I shouldn't go the AI route then what would you suggest Honda? Given the situation

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
If I shouldn't go the AI route then what would you suggest Honda? Given the situation
Hard to say - don't know your previous AI usage, don't know when your last cycle was or when or what kind of PCT you did. I have heard of people getting gyno on cycle from Epi - but I don't see how it can happen unless (a) they aren't using real epi or (b) their systems weren't at homeostasis prior to starting the cycle or perhaps (c) their dosing schedule is hosed up.

I'm week 2 of an epi cycle right now also and I have no problems and zero nipple sensations. However, I do take Erase Pro because I dose 20mg's at 0330 in the morning and my last 20mg's at 1130 am - that way the compound clears my system at night so the shutdown isn't as hard (it's still gonna be hard though). If I had breast tissue developing, well I'd prolly freak out and toss the Erase Pro for something stronger - but I think I would end the cycle right there and then too until I figured out what the **** was causing this - because real Epi is an anti-estrogen with SERM-like properties and shouldn't do this.

Cameron 2012

Awards
Never used an AI before last cycle was halozol pct of clomid but it was probably bunk cause I got lumps under the nips. That cycle was over a year ago, I guess I'm just gyno prone. I'd really like to ride the cycle out getting great gains that's why I was thinking anastrozole 1 Mg e3d on cycle to keep gyno at bay then jump on letro and some natty test immediately after last day of epi then follow letro with nolva 20/20/10/10. What do you think? Idiotic? Idk