Epistane + Trenazone - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane + Trenazone

  1. New Member
    Mike617's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    Epistane + Trenazone


    What do you guys think about a 6 week run of Epi and Trenazone? I have run Epi several times and have had great results; epi is probably my all around favorite DS. I have never run Trenazone, but I have read alot of good feedback about it. I need some input regarding the dosage of Trenazone and how many bottles I would need for a decent cycle. I plan on running the Epi at 45mg for 6 weeks followed by PCT. If I was gonna throw in Trenazone, what would the length/dosage look like? Any feedback appreciated.

  2. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've had 3 guys use EPI/Trenazone at my recommendation and all 3 have really enjoyed their cycle. Had some great gains while leaning up. Obviously you need to concentrate on the diet, but that goes with any cycle. Not super toxic since Trenazone isn't toxic. It's a great summer cycle if you're looking to lean up even more, or do a lean bulk without putting on stomach fat.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,536
    Rep Power
    645676

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Trenazone is gtg.

    I personally think 1.5mL per day is a good dose to work up to. Run it for 5 weeks. It'll kill the libido though.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Mike617's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    Thanks man...how many bottles of Trenazone will I need for a good cycle?
  5. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Buy 2 if you can afford it. I'd do a week at 1ml, 2 weeks @ 1.5 and 2 weeks @ 2ml. 2ml daily is so nice.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    Axiles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Looks delicious:-) . What is recommended PCT for Epi + Trenazone? Will Nolva + Erase do the trick?
  7. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111314

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Axiles
    Looks delicious:-) . What is recommended PCT for Epi + Trenazone? Will Nolva + Erase do the trick?
    Nolva isn't to be used with a 19-nor like real tren, not sure if trenazone counts because it's not real tren.
  8. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,536
    Rep Power
    645676

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Nolva isn't to be used with a 19-nor like real tren, not sure if trenazone counts because it's not real tren.
    It counts. It's a 19-nor product. Dienolone is stronger than Nandrolone but weaker than Trenbolone.

    You shouldnt be using Nolva period IMO. The point is to boost test levels and Clomid performs circles around Nolva in this aspect. Running Clomid with a low dose of Exemestane and Toco-8 is a great combo.
  9. New Member
    Jameson653's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I was recommended caber for on cycle support with this. Caber has great side effects so I chose to use it. Not saying its necessary for you but it saves libido for some.


    I eat my ice cream with superdrol sprinkles
  10. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111314

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson653
    I was recommended caber for on cycle support with this. Caber has great side effects so I chose to use it. Not saying its necessary for you but it saves libido for some.

    I eat my ice cream with superdrol sprinkles
    Caber probably isn't necessary but ok to have on hand. I instead used 400mg pstanz
  11. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,536
    Rep Power
    645676

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Caber prevents prolactin secretion by way of increasing dopamine. This is why it has positive effdcts when taken. But the reason a steroid should cause a raise in prolactin is really because it suppresses T3 production AND/OR it causes an increase in serum estrogen levels. Regardless, the different pathways to avoid prolactin problems are:

    1) Supplement with T3 during cycle
    2) Control estrogen
    3) Supplement with dopamine agonist (i.e.Caber)

    Or all three. But usually in the case of Dienolone the first two can get the job done.
  12. New Member
    Mike617's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    Started my cycle today! So pumped! I'll keep you all posted on the progress.
  13. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    It counts. It's a 19-nor product. Dienolone is stronger than Nandrolone but weaker than Trenbolone.

    You shouldnt be using Nolva period IMO. The point is to boost test levels and Clomid performs circles around Nolva in this aspect. Running Clomid with a low dose of Exemestane and Toco-8 is a great combo.
    I agree with not using nolva with 19-nor. However i do not agree that Clomid > Nolva. That's simply not correct, especially when you consider common sides with Clomid where as Nolva is low to none. Nolva is still a fantastic compound.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,536
    Rep Power
    645676

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm not here to argue about whether or not Nolva is a good drug. It is but its not as good as Clomid in the aspect of boosting testosterone. Clomid is preferred over Nolva to boost LH activity. If it were not good at this, doctors wouldnt regularly prescribe Clomid for men who are infertile or have low T.

    Nolva has always been used predominantly to prevent estrogen from binding in the breast tissue yet it allows for it to circulate elsewhere. It has and will remain the drug of choice for cancer prevention/treatment in women and Clomid will continue to be a viable solution to men and women both with fertility issues.
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I'm not here to argue about whether or not Nolva is a good drug. It is but its not as good as Clomid in the aspect of boosting testosterone. Clomid is preferred over Nolva to boost LH activity. If it were not good at this, doctors wouldnt regularly prescribe Clomid for men who are infertile or have low T.

    Nolva has always been used predominantly to prevent estrogen from binding in the breast tissue yet it allows for it to circulate elsewhere. It has and will remain the drug of choice for cancer prevention/treatment in women and Clomid will continue to be a viable solution to men and women both with fertility issues.
    ^^^Yes this is 100% accurate. that being said I hate Clomid and would love to never use it again
  16. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111314

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Toremifene is nice. I honestly didn't notice any sides on clomid, maybe it was bunk lol (but really not funny). I felt fine after the cycle and PCT. maybe I got lucky
  17. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Toremifene is nice. I honestly didn't notice any sides on clomid, maybe it was bunk lol (but really not funny). I felt fine after the cycle and PCT. maybe I got lucky
    i can usually tell by the tablets taste alone, very distinctive (but they can have a lot of filler in there too making it more difficult to tell that way) and also the other way is when I find myself emotional and depressed and wanting to kill myself....that makes me 100% sure .....
  18. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I'm not here to argue about whether or not Nolva is a good drug. It is but its not as good as Clomid in the aspect of boosting testosterone. Clomid is preferred over Nolva to boost LH activity. If it were not good at this, doctors wouldnt regularly prescribe Clomid for men who are infertile or have low T.

    Nolva has always been used predominantly to prevent estrogen from binding in the breast tissue yet it allows for it to circulate elsewhere. It has and will remain the drug of choice for cancer prevention/treatment in women and Clomid will continue to be a viable solution to men and women both with fertility issues.
    I'm not arguing that, but feel free to repeat it again.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane/Trenazone PCT
    By DrewMedic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:06 PM
  2. Epistane/Trenazone 6 weeker
    By wesg49 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 11:19 AM
  3. Drew's Epistane/Trenazone Log
    By DrewMedic in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:30 PM
  4. trenazone + epistane OR... (dermacrine?)
    By Flabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 06:47 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in