new cycle test enthate and deca durabolin.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
for my next cycle im starting testoviron testosterone enthate 500mgs. a week for ten weeks. my question is how much deca durabolin should i stack with it and what pct should i do i was thinking paviron or clomid. help is appreciated.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Did you tried decas before? Your cycle should be longer. Best would be double the ten weeks.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Did you tried decas before? Your cycle should be longer. Best would be double the ten weeks.
So 20 weeks? Are you high? 10 is fine. 12 is better.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
So 20 weeks? Are you high? 10 is fine. 12 is better.
10 is fine? If you say I'm high because I use two non liver toxic substances over a period that will keep my gains as most as possible? Test needs at least 4-5 weeks to kick in. So have nice productive 5 weeks to build solid muscle. Lol at you fool.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
10 is fine? If you say I'm high because I use two non liver toxic substances over a period that will keep my gains as most as possible? Test needs at least 4-5 weeks to kick in. So have nice productive 5 weeks to build solid muscle. Lol at you fool.
Gains flatten between 8 and 12 weeks. Deca is a hard shut down. He has no hcg listed while on cycle or even the pct blast regime. Hes obviously new to gear asking if he should use proviron, a dht based steroid for pct. 20 weeks might be good for a pro that is on a huge blast. YOU need to learn your sh!t before telling people to use for 20 weeks. Thats just ridiculous.

OP- here's the basic test e decca lay out.

250 mg test per shot twice a week for 10-12 weeks.

200 mg deca per shot twice per week for 10- 12 weeks.

Exemestane or adex if needed, exem 12.5mg eod, adex. 5 eod.

Hcg 250 iu starting week 3, e4d (simplicity states keep it with your other shots)

Pct starting week 14 USE clomid. 100/50/50/50 Progetsins and nolva dont mix. Proviron is a steroid, please dont use un pct.

Have caber or prami on hand incase of progestin gyno, lactation, or the infamous deca dick.

What are your stats and gear experience(s)? Also go ahead and take a look in the forums i know theres 2 logs right now going on with the same chems. Keep reading up on it before you just dive in. Good knowledge is important

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks is fine! 20 is ****img redunkuless and pretty stupid! It has very little liver toxicity nor does it disturb the body's own hormone functions as much, but doesn't mean you should be recommending it to someone to run for 20 weeks. Did you even ask his stats? Or if this is his first cycle? You could **** someone up that is a new to aas by giving them advice without even knowing there history. And btw Superbeast is no fool. I've learned a lot from his posts and haven't seen anything from you.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
And btw if you run test e and deca for 10 weeks and the test kicks in at week 4 so what you call your productive weeks( whatever that means) would be 8 weeks not 4-5.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deca should be run for far longer than 10 weeks as it really doesn't start to show merit until around the 6-7 week mark and to say gains level off after 8-12 weeks is retarded. Keep upping the calories as your BW increases and you'll avoid the plateau. I'm not saying that weight will continue to increase linearly, but you will still make gains provided the calories and overload are present.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Deca should be run for far longer than 10 weeks as it really doesn't start to show merit until around the 6-7 week mark and to say gains level off after 8-12 weeks is retarded. Keep upping the calories as your BW increases and you'll avoid the plateau. I'm not saying that weight will continue to increase linearly, but you will still make gains provided the calories and overload are present.
When you say far longer? How much longer? Usually what I see for most deca newbs is 12 weeks. Should kick in between weeks 5-7 and it's half life is 17 days right ? So potentially it's kicking for 8-9 weeks anyway on a 12 week cycle! Am I correct on this statement?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So. Youre saying something with a 2 to 3 day ester life longer than test e needs double the cycle length?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
When you say far longer? How much longer? Usually what I see for most deca newbs is 12 weeks. Should kick in between weeks 5-7 and it's half life is 17 days right ? So potentially it's kicking for 8-9 weeks anyway on a 12 week cycle! Am I correct on this statement?
14 days. Test e is like 12...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So. Youre saying something with a 2 to 3 day ester life longer than test e needs double the cycle length?
Did I say it needs to be 20 weeks? No, but 10 is far too short. 12-14 weeks of deca with test 1 week longer is my recommendation.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
thank u and yes im new to this, this is my second cycle and im trying to do it the best i can possible. i am 5/5 140 pounds just starting out pretty much ive been doing alot of research and reading all the forums every bit of information i can get, ive been busy reading up on everything. for gear ive used trenobolone actate and lixus labs anadrol oxymetholone 50mg tablets. this is only my second cycle its going to be the testoviron test enthate 250 mg twice a week monday and thursday 500mgs a week and i guess 400 mg deca every week. so could i just use the clomid or do i need more.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
now that i see ten weeks is pretty short i will extend it to 12 weeks 500mgs test e and 400 mgs deca two weeks after the cycle i should start using clomid than right? and do i need anything else or will that be enough.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Did I say it needs to be 20 weeks? No, but 10 is far too short. 12-14 weeks of deca with test 1 week longer is my recommendation.
You said far longer... the other person said 20. Lets just say it would have been easier to say 12 to 14 for confusion sake. 10 is a little short for deca now that i think about it, but thats why i threw the number 12 in.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
never have used deca this is my second cycle and all the info i can get is greatly appreciated.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
You said far longer... the other person said 20. Lets just say it would have been easier to say 12 to 14 for confusion sake. 10 is a little short for deca now that i think about it, but thats why i threw the number 12 in.
Sorry for being offensive in that last post. Of course your not a fool sorry for that too. Did you think two weeks more will make big difference? No IMO

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
10 weeks is fine! 20 is ****img redunkuless and pretty stupid! It has very little liver toxicity nor does it disturb the body's own hormone functions as much, but doesn't mean you should be recommending it to someone to run for 20 weeks. Did you even ask his stats? Or if this is his first cycle? You could **** someone up that is a new to aas by giving them advice without even knowing there history. And btw Superbeast is no fool. I've learned a lot from his posts and haven't seen anything from you.
Your right I should ask more before I answer. Don't want to ***k anybody up. He should read what everybody says and make his own decision.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
thank u and yes im new to this, this is my second cycle and im trying to do it the best i can possible. i am 5/5 140 pounds just starting out pretty much ive been doing alot of research and reading all the forums every bit of information i can get, ive been busy reading up on everything. for gear ive used trenobolone actate and lixus labs anadrol oxymetholone 50mg tablets. this is only my second cycle its going to be the testoviron test enthate 250 mg twice a week monday and thursday 500mgs a week and i guess 400 mg deca every week. so could i just use the clomid or do i need more.[/QUOTE

Tren and drol on your first cycle? You should be 200lbs! Im not trying to be a dick but please work on your diet, hold off on the gear for a while. You can still make big gains naturally.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going from 10 to 14 weeks is a 40% increase in time. I'd consider that to be far longer.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
not gonna hold on keep it going make my gains and not worry i know what im about to do.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
After seeing stats and pic I agree with that.
Hence the reason super stated a 20 week cycle like you suggested was a bad idea! Maybe next time you will think about that before you suggest something a little far out there!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Hence the reason super stated a 20 week cycle like you suggested was a bad idea! Maybe next time you will think about that before you suggest something a little far out there!
Like I posted before your right with that bro. But actually I stay with my statement of up to 20 weeks. I agree with rodja that the dosages are pretty high for him. But again I should ask it before your right. If I know his stats from the beginning o wouldn't say to him run it 20 weeks. Lesson learned are you happy now:)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Like I posted before your right with that bro. But actually I stay with my statement of up to 20 weeks. I agree with rodja that the dosages are pretty high for him. But again I should ask it before your right. If I know his stats from the beginning o wouldn't say to him run it 20 weeks. Lesson learned are you happy now:)
Not trying to rub in anything bro. Just hear to many guys with tons of experience suggesting big compounds at large doses for long durations! Guess I lean more to the article that howedo posted! But to each his own.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
im just starting out and i do need to work on my diet and everything too my diet is **** right now.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
im just starting out and i do need to work on my diet and everything too my diet is **** right now.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
by the way i was just trying out the trenobolone actate and the anadrol i had 100 50mg tabs of anadrol i did and i had one vial of the trenobolone just to test the **** out i dident mean to say cycle this will be my actual first cycle and i heard test enthate or cyp was the best to start out with.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
oh by the way i think im just going to do a straight test enthate cycle see how everything goes i dont think i should stack it with anything being the first full cycle and all. that should be ok right?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
thank u and yes im new to this, this is my second cycle and im trying to do it the best i can possible. i am 5/5 140 pounds just starting out pretty much ive been doing alot of research and reading all the forums every bit of information i can get, ive been busy reading up on everything. for gear ive used trenobolone actate and lixus labs anadrol oxymetholone 50mg tablets. this is only my second cycle its going to be the testoviron test enthate 250 mg twice a week monday and thursday 500mgs a week and i guess 400 mg deca every week. so could i just use the clomid or do i need more.
Thought this was your 2nd cycle? I'm confused

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's a crazy first cycle IMO so that's why I am confused!
Idk. Im at a bit of a loss for words. Tren and drol he for a first cycle even if it was 10mls of tren its 3-4weeks of gear. Dude shoulda gained 20lbs or better and kept 10. Dude asks for advice. Tried to give advice. Pretty much responded like a dbag... something along the lines of dont worry bro i got it ill keep my gains.. not sure what the reason behind this thread is. Still dont know full stats. Didnt answer age yet... dont think he should ne messaging with juice so ill gracefully bow out. I already put an outline up that i would follow. He can take it or leave it. Im done here.