best product not on ban list

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
Once the ban takes full effect, most if not all of our favorite tried and true compounds will be gone. So in everyones opinion, what do you think will be the next best substance, and do you guys really think some of the new "after-the-ban" products will compare to past prohormones? or will the new "less hormonal" substances not even be in the same ballpark and just use "after-the-ban" marketing to draw poularity and sales? It seemed that way when ephedra was banned. everything came out as an "ephedra alternative" but most did not produce closely comparable results. just wondering peoples thoughts and opinions

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Once the ban takes full effect, most if not all of our favorite tried and true compounds will be gone. So in everyones opinion, what do you think will be the next best substance, and do you guys really think some of the new "after-the-ban" products will compare to past prohormones? or will the new "less hormonal" substances not even be in the same ballpark and just use "after-the-ban" marketing to draw poularity and sales? It seemed that way when ephedra was banned. everything came out as an "ephedra alternative" but most did not produce closely comparable results. just wondering peoples thoughts and opinions
I'm sure we'll find out what's next after the ban.

However, I'd have to say that we'll probably have some good substances, until the assholes in the media demonize them and they're banned, too...will they compare to M1T and the bunch, I don't know....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, let's not give the Man an inch on this one.

Crotalus

Awards
What did happen with the Ephedrine ban ?

I stocked up like crazy yet every Shore Stop and gas station I've been in still has it for sale on their counters.

I'm not complaining but I wouldn't have filled a kitchen cabinet with it if I knew I could still buy it as needed at the corner store.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
as for my original question before, of course when talkin bout hormonal compounds, lets kee them hush hush. im also interested in the other stuff though. the non-hormaonal stuff that is gonna market itslef in the "after-the-ban category" im wonderin if those things will live up to past expectations and present hype as well. or if its just a marketing strategy scheme to suddenly bring out new "un-hormonal" substances to take the place of the banned hormones. as seeing ephedra on counter shelves, ive noticed that some places sell stuff that is packaged to look and almost practically say ephedra on the label, but when u read the ingredients its different unworthy stuff. shady marketing as for marketing by our board sponsers, i must say i do trust them and their products, old and new, so don't get the wrong idea. im not saying they would be shady, im thinking more along lines of some other companies that are more mainstream and marketing fiends, etc. AM aponsers kick ass

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think we may start seeing transdermal preparations of older chemicals/analogues that prove to be pretty effective.

Also, Citrulline Mallate and CEE are bad ass, non-hormonal, and not going to be banned.

I also think there may be certain Amino/Amino meatbolite blends that, if taken in sufficient quantity, will produce good results. For example, physicians give burn patients 20grams of Arginine or more per day, and this dramatically improves recovery rate, yet BBers swallow three horse pills and hope for gains. I think we'll see better volumizers and GH boosters.

We're also going to see better nootropics/blends.

Lastly, there may be certain products that can be released in such a manner to avoid trouble, yet deliver the "goods;" by this, I am thinking, for instance "phermone" deoderants and "roll-ons" that might just have added side effects that require PCT.

gobig1

Awards
What did happen with the Ephedrine ban ?

I stocked up like crazy yet every Shore Stop and gas station I've been in still has it for sale on their counters.

I'm not complaining but I wouldn't have filled a kitchen cabinet with it if I knew I could still buy it as needed at the corner store.
The ban was for EPHEDRA which is the herb (plant) based product, i.e., ground up leaves, stems, etc., and then standardized for a certain % of ephedrine.

Banning ephedrine HCL (purified/pharmaceutical grade product) would be nearly impossible to enforce as it is in literally every OTC cold medication on the market, in some form or another (pseudo-ephedrine)

Of course, they (FDA) wanted it to sound like every product that remotely had or resembled ephedrine in it would be banned they made it sound and wordy like that, you are not the only person that was fooled.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you can still purchase ephedra and ephedra-based fat burners online and have them shipped to the U.S. legally.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Lastly, there may be certain products that can be released in such a manner to avoid trouble, yet deliver the "goods;" by this, I am thinking, for instance "phermone" deoderants and "roll-ons" that might just have added side effects that require PCT.
I was wondering why certain people were gonna start making "phermones". I can see clearly now the rain is gone.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
actually, the ban refers to both ephedra and ephedrine... i can cite the relevant section if necessary

but this only refers to them when used AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT (or component thereof).

that's why they are still readily available, as long as they are not sold as dietary supps

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
jjjd is correct, they found a loop hole to sell it becuase it is good for asthma patients etc...thus they are selling with "medicinal purposes" as opposed to detary purposes. Then again...clen is the old version of albuterol which helps with breathing and asthma patients as well so now we need to get them to sell that OTC, :icon_lol:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I think we may start seeing transdermal preparations of older chemicals/analogues that prove to be pretty effective.

Also, Citrulline Mallate and CEE are bad ass, non-hormonal, and not going to be banned.

I also think there may be certain Amino/Amino meatbolite blends that, if taken in sufficient quantity, will produce good results. For example, physicians give burn patients 20grams of Arginine or more per day, and this dramatically improves recovery rate, yet BBers swallow three horse pills and hope for gains. I think we'll see better volumizers and GH boosters.

We're also going to see better nootropics/blends.

You have no idea how close you really are with these ideas. That is all Ill say right now but I for one have been very busy with every single item you have mentioned in this post.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You have no idea how close you really are with these ideas. That is all Ill say right now but I for one have been very busy with every single item you have mentioned in this post.
Good to hear...looking forward to your post ban products.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looking forward to sledges pbe products. now I'm going to have to research all the supplements and find out which ones are best. I like CEE but dont know much about citrulline mallate.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong bit if you use CEE then i dont think youll need citruline malate. wait till you see the CEE formula I am having flavored, its going to be great.

Stingray

Awards
I could be wrong bit if you use CEE then i dont think youll need citruline malate. wait till you see the CEE formula I am having flavored, its going to be great.
Flavored? FRUIT PUNCH!?!?

But truly how effective is the flavor system. CEE is some pretty harsh tasting stuff.

SR

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
The ban was for EPHEDRA which is the herb (plant) based product, i.e., ground up leaves, stems, etc., and then standardized for a certain % of ephedrine.

Banning ephedrine HCL (purified/pharmaceutical grade product) would be nearly impossible to enforce as it is in literally every OTC cold medication on the market, in some form or another (pseudo-ephedrine)

Of course, they (FDA) wanted it to sound like every product that remotely had or resembled ephedrine in it would be banned they made it sound and wordy like that, you are not the only person that was fooled.
Completely irrevelent to your point, but for the record, pseudoephedrine is quite different from ephedrine, and banning one would not impact the other.

/karp

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
oh it might, like i said I havent looked into it.

I will know how the flavoring comes out late week. I am having some samples sent to me and which ever one is the best for the flavor that is what I am going with.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I hope you can get the flavoring worked out. I could not, and therefore had to sacrifice on ingredients so I could do a capped version. Good luck on yours, though.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crystal light lemonade masks the taste quite well.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CEE and CM would be a great stack. I've done CM with regular Creatine, and the results were pretty amazing.

sonicbum

Awards
to both customs and supps: fuuck the flavoring, that is just asking for trouble when it comes to research chems. if you cant stand teh taste, dont use it....IMHO...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
its not for the research chems. i agree that you are asking for trouble when it comes to that. I cant do a cap becuase of the other compounds going in the mix. The caps would be HUGE.lol

Hopefully the flavoring will help it out, ill have samples soon.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
now I'm curious. I want some samples.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I think my "serving size" will be 8 caps. But I figured with this product I am really trying to go mainstream, and you know how the noobs loves yummy drinks.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea you could just probably mix crystal light as a filler then just sell powder w/o being capped.