Critique of Second Cycle

giladsworker

Awards
First time posting on this forum. Been reading as much as I can, really appreciate everything everyone has to say.

This is my proposed second cycle. First cycle was just a straight Test e for 12 weeks.(Year ago) Similar cycle this time around but I wanted to kickstart the Cyp with some Prop to get the ball rolling faster and also end with Prop so that I can go straight into PCT after last pin. Already have all my supplies so I'm pretty set on keeping this cycle Cyp/Prop unless there is alot of people who think something different would be better. I realize prop/cyp is alot more pins but I dont have a problem with more pinning.

Stats:

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 230
Bf-7-8%

Week 1-4 Test Prop 100 mg Eod (1400mg)

Week 1-10 Test Cyp 250mg Monday morning, Thursday night (5000mg)

Week 11-14 Test Prop 100 mg Eod (1400mg)

Run Ldex(RUI) .25mg eod (if gyno symptoms start or extreme bloating, bump to .25 ed)

Three days after last Prop pin begin PCT

Liquid tamox(RUI) 40/40/20/20
Liquid Clomid (RUI) First day 140mg then 70/70/35/35

Been training 3.5 yrs. Seriously training 2.5 years.
Train 2 days on 1 day off generally but I try and listen to my body. If it says go, I go, if not, I try not to overtrain.
Train the whole body once ever 6-7 days. Split is:
Bicep/Tricep
Chest/Calfs
Back
Quads/Hams
Delts

Bench-275
Deadlift-425
Squat-275
(Had 4 motorcycle accidents in the past two years so my legs were messed up for awhile and are lagging alittle behind. Been hitting them hard lately though, slowly catching up)

I eat 5000-6000 Calories a day clean.

Example day-

First meal-2 cups of oatmeal with skim milk
-2 tablespoons of peanut butter
-15 eggs(4 egg yolks)

Second meal-Two turkey sandwiches on wheat bread.

Third meal-Usually get subway, either chicken breast or Turkey on wheat, no cheese, all the veges

Fourth meal-whole wheat pasta with 2 chicken breats, marinara sauce

Fifth meal(Post-workout)-Protein shake(40g’s whey protein)
-Two chicken breats
-Simple carb(hoping for some insulin)
-Complex Carb
(Half hour after ingesting post-workout meal) Try and get at least 40 g’s of simple sugar/carb. I realize this isn’t ideal in terms of calories(wasted) but the goal is to get as much of an insulin spike at the same time that my protein/creatine spikes without resorting to shooting synthetic slin.

Meal 6- Chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat

Meal 7-Steak/red meat before bed
-60-70g Casein protein shake

Open to any critique and any advice would be very much appreciated. Cheers!

giladsworker

Awards
Don't count carbs too much, just try to keep all my carbs complex unless its right after I train or alittle in the morning. My average daily protein intake is between 400-500g

giladsworker

Awards
Ok, in regards to just clomid for PCT, same dosage that I have above?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you kick start with something else, and save the prop for a 8 week cycle.

kick start with sd @ 20- 30mg for 3-4 weeks.

End with something like winny @50 mg for 4 weeks, weeks 9-12.

giladsworker

Awards
Want to add some hcg to this cycle as well. Didn't use it in my first cycle so i'm not sure exactly how to add it. I've heard that there is definitely such a thing as too much Hcg and that you can end up desensitizing yourself if you use too much for too long. Was thinking between 500-750iu's a week split into two pins. Thoughts?

giladsworker

Awards
Also heard that adding Hcg can make gyno more of a problem, didn't have any issues with gyno my first cycle(without Hcg), should i up my adex to .25 ed?